PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 15:09:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Meshkiste
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Meshkiste  (Read 3515 times)
Maximilliano
Landlubber

View Profile
Meshkiste
« on: 2007 July 28, 17:23:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just seen this sorry if there is already a post on this

http://www.meshkiste.de/

Die Meshkiste ist für einige Tage geschlossen. Ich möchte damit meine Solidarität zu den Payseitenbetreibern bekunden, die für die Meshkiste völlig kostenlos gebastelt haben.

No Downloads for some days. To express solidarity with the pay site owners, who aswell create free content for the Meshkiste.
FreeForMeAlso
Landlubber

View Profile
Meshkiste
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 28, 19:22:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't get me wrong I like this site.  I've used their downloads in my game, and I've recolored them.

But...

This would have a lot more impact if they had updated within the last few months.  We're not really being denied anything, if they hadn't planed on updating anyway, right?
Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Meshkiste
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 28, 19:36:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think they had their good days.....maybe.
It is a collection of bad stuff that was even too bad to be sold on the paysites of some Twats,  some good things by Phelana in between.
Very hard to look at as well, baaaaaadly organized as I remember.
I won't miss them if they won't come back.
I know we don't bash freesites, but "Solidarity for Pay"Huh?
Ant the longer they are closed the more people will completely forget about the site  :roll:

Filesharing at its friendliest

The Simscave
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Meshkiste
« Reply #3 on: 2007 July 28, 19:45:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Gwendolyne"

And the longer they are closed the more people will completely forget about the site  :roll:

That is true Gwen, the longer they stay closed the more people will forget. I hope they stay gone. Wink

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
Meshkiste
« Reply #4 on: 2007 August 07, 00:31:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's sad to me is she/he/they shut down their website to show solidarity with paysites. Can anyone name even one paysite that shut down for a few days to show solidarity with them?  That told me all I needed to know about Paysites, it's all about the money to them. I really felt sorry for them it must be hard to realize you are nothing but a mesh to these people. You could give it all, they don't care as long as it doesn't affect them and it didn't. There is the difference between us and them. We are a community, they are individuals who view themselves as superior to the community. With no more desires than their wants, their needs. No way when I saw that website close down for a few days to show solidarity with me, if I was a paysite...would I ever have kept mine open.  Just make any corrections needed to this blah, my mind is gone today.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
Roxelane
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Meshkiste
« Reply #5 on: 2007 August 07, 07:24:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the correct cause was, which had Website again is organized, solidarity was only one pretext, fake :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: