PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 15, 23:45:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 382621 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #1320 on: 2007 September 10, 01:26:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTG, totally off topic for just a moment, I used your kitty macro on my page at MySpace, he looks awesome on my layout! Not sure which one? It's the one with "excuse me wtf r u doin" on it. Ok, we now return to our normal pirate crew doing normal pirate things.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1321 on: 2007 September 10, 01:47:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
Hey Becky - I wasn't referring to you AT ALL.  My remark was for trollster, not you.  I took you to say that if she wants to leave - then leave.  Sorry if you thought it was directed at you.  I never thought of you as an idiot and never would.

First off I am not mad in the least, a bit taken a back maybe, but not truly pissed. I think you missed the point somewhat. I knew who you meant.

I want to show you some quotes, something I rarely do, digging back through threads...

Quote from: "trollster"
I am tending to believe though that Smarmy Madeline Grimm is actually still in cahoots with Jan.  Her United in sims group does seem to have a lot of the same isp  postings under different user names, which is a classic Jan manuever.  

Right now Jan isn't adding to the drama, so someone has to, right?  That actually what has made me suspicious.

No, I know Edna is not Jan.   Cheesy   However, I do wonder if she really isn't still a follower of Jan's.  Maybe follower is an incorrect word, enabler   might be better.  There are a lot of similarities and coincidences.

Misspelling such an easy name as trollster when she was upset for example.

Edna, I am sorry to have aired my belief in a public forum.  I sincerely am. I do misspell and make grammar errors very often.  By airing my belief that you are still in contact with Jan, I have sunk to Jan's level.  I originally posted only to let people know about the history at the SimTribal link.  I should've stopped after that post.

It just angered me seeing you post a yahoo group link to a simmer who was most likely innocent.  You called it new, when in fact it wasn't.  It seemed as if you were trying to sic this community on someone who did not deserve it.  As you did with anyone name Lura (Laura?) Scott.

I do know you are not Jan.  I never said you were Jan.  There are people you still associate with who have posted in both your groups as different users.

I am sorry for voicing my opinion of you and your actions and your groups.  It will not happen again. I have no interest in drama.  I originally just wanted to warn folks about Jan.

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"
Quote from: "CapnJojoba"
Mkay I am now confused....

There are too many new people arriving in this thread; and this thread is discussing someone who has multi personalities  :roll: If any of the new people turn out to be Jan I will not be surprised...

In total agreement my Buccaneering friend. LOL

Please tell me where trollster was a fucking idiot. They voiced their opinion in a clear manner, was not ugly about it and even said they were sorry in the end. I stated my point and I am not apologetic, nor did I even give my reasons why. Why were they a fucking idiot when they tried to make their point and when they did not, they apologized?

And as far as saying that I think someone was behaving as an idiot, as they have the right to post what they think and make accusations, does that not apply to me as well?  Can I not state what I think?  I don't think that makes me wrong at all, it is my opinion and I expressed it.

AND that is the point. Everyone here has the right to say what they wish. Pes has an open policy. Just remember we all post and sometimes we all try to get a point out that is not seen by others, it however does not make anyone a fucking idiot.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
WhiteDove
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: 2007 September 10, 02:15:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, in all my years of simming I think Jan is the only owner to post "rules" for a group.  We stated in United in Sims that our group would be a happy place to be because of the history of the group when Jan was there, but there are no rules.

o, Heaven will not ever be unless my cats are there to welcome me.
~Anonymous~
Miss Kitty To Feed
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: 2007 September 10, 02:33:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been a mod at a few sim sites. Jan is the only one that I have come across with having rules :shock:. We don't have rules in the group as far as I'm aware of  Cheesy  .
taralynns
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: 2007 September 10, 03:36:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTG, you're right.  Everyone has a right to share their opinion, and it's nice to be able to do so on a board that allows it.  I have modded in the past at a fanfic board where we did have rules.  In an effort to keep the peace, the owners banned any topic that might be inflammatory - religion, politics, hot topics of the day (abortion, homeschooling, etc).  This was mainly because teens were welcome, even encouraged at the site. Someone has to make them think people still have manners.  Still, it makes it hard to have an adult conversation.

It's made abundantly clear that everyone can share their own opinions here - and that this site is not for kids or teens.  I do not think trollster is a "fucktard"  simply for sharing an opinion - nor would I have called her that myself.  But I've got to admit - my first reaction was "how do I know she isn't Jan?"  Not that I cared enough to check to see if she joined before or after the Main ST Sims saga started.  Nor would I have voiced that thought - because trollster can type, more or less - and Jan has proven that she can't type more than a few words correctly per sentence for many, many years as seen in the comments at the simtribal forum.  Also, I wouldn't have voiced that thought myself because it would have PISSED ME OFF to have been called Jan.  So why should I do it to someone else?  I would have quickly pointed out my poorly written, but for the most part correctly spelled and properly typed fanfiction at hardydetectiveangency's website and perhaps included a few choice words of my own to the person who called me Jan.  

Also, if you honestly think Jan is posting, then I'm surprised.  After reading all those pages at simtribal - where she never showed her face (unless I missed something in the thread).  With all the nasty things said about her here, and all of the messages she's sent to people posted here, her mean bitch alter ego would have flown off the handle long before now.  I think you'd have had a diatribe good for 4 or 5 pages of comments by now, if she were actually communicating.

No, I think dearest Jan is just reading at the forum.  She's definitely doing that - evidenced by the fact that her groups/site have changed as things have been pointed out here.  But I think she's too much of a coward to actually speak here.  Because I don't believe she has a true multiple personality disorder.  I think she's just a bitch of a bully, who at the core is a coward when it comes to defending herself "in person".

Pardon my language - not wanting to offend anyone, but not in the mood for sugar and spice either.  I can register at the TSR forums for saccharine, if I feel the need for it.

Tara
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1325 on: 2007 September 10, 04:00:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So...moving on:

I was watching Mythbusters just now, and realized that something cohost Adam Savage said (and has a t-shirt for) is Jan's motto:

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

That explains it all.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: 2007 September 10, 05:00:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1327 on: 2007 September 10, 06:11:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
So...moving on:

I was watching Mythbusters just now, and realized that something cohost Adam Savage said (and has a t-shirt for) is Jan's motto:

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

That explains it all.

That's a grand motto if, like, you're actually a sane person.

Nutbags are not allowed to own or wear this shirt. Tongue

And I lurve JaimeCat! LOL

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: 2007 September 10, 06:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is what I imagine when I think about all the different personalities she has:

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1329 on: 2007 September 10, 07:16:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jan should have her own catagory on Jeopardy :lol:

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: 2007 September 10, 07:28:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WB: Fucknut for 100, Alex.
Trabek: Bev
WB: Who is Charlotte?
Trabek: Correct.
WB: Fucknut for 200, Alex.
Trabek: Jan
WB: Who is Kendra?
Trabek: Correct. Pick again WB.
Wb: Fucknut for 300, Alex.
Trabek: My "husband works for the gubment."
WB: Who is.....Laura?
Trabek: I'm sorry. It's Lura not Laura. This fucknut omitted the "a". So close.

~Paden
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1331 on: 2007 September 10, 08:12:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wb: Fucknut for 300, Alex.
Trabek: My "husband works for the gubment."
WB: Who is.....Laura?
Trabek: I'm sorry. It's Lura not Laura. This fucknut omitted the "a". So close.''

That was too good Feverish! I almost blew my ice tea all over the monitor.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Miss Kitty To Feed
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: 2007 September 11, 06:24:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree that is too funny Feverish!!! :lol: She deserves her own week there. Her and her personalities can battle it out over "who knows Jan/Bev/Charlotte/Lura/Kendra best?"
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Tell Me What You Think
« Reply #1333 on: 2007 September 11, 17:22:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA: Armywife vouches for her. That is good enough for me. I will wait to hear from her.

Thanks guys.  Cool

Still watching you guys
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1334 on: 2007 September 11, 18:33:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's kinda hard to say - a lot of sims photos look like that.  And bad spelling is something else often seen.  Wish I could help.

Need MOAR Jeopardy questions.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: