PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 04:54:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 366170 times)
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #915 on: 2007 August 30, 18:25:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Poor Sparkle. Let's hope your son doesn't meet my Cameron and try to reverse the milage on any cars....lol.

WB, as long as the forums are still intact I'm sure I can get Parnz to open them all up. She said she couldn't remember who Jan was, so it made her interested herself...lol. I'll ask her to just pop it all open for us and see what she says. I really can't see her having a problem with it at all.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #916 on: 2007 August 30, 20:55:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did someone say "Moar Kitteh?"  :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: 2007 August 30, 22:32:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jan kept returning to United in Sims 2, and kept getting banned.  Edna did join her group, once in her own name......memaw, and again in another.  She posted something about the no bashing rule and asked her what did she call what was on Main Street Sims, she got banned.
The only e-mail Edna sent Jan was to let her (Jan) know that a lawyer said there was causes for a suite.  All Edna wanted was for Jan to remove that letter.  Wasn't asking for much was she?  She also said something about reporting Jan to Yahoo.

Yes Jan will be back, and we all know she's reading these post.

If you get those back records on her, I for one would like to see them  Cheesy .  Who knows maybe there's enough there to have sent to the looney bin!!!!!      

Hey Jan, thanks for mentioning the group name, just in case not enough people know about us, they will now.  Your staff just got sick and tired of being brought down by your rants..........they all decided to stay with someone that is sane.  Every time you went off, you brought them down, for their names are right there.  Only thinking of yourself, and no one likes a selfish person.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #918 on: 2007 August 30, 23:51:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smarmy Madeline Grimm"
Jan kept returning to United in Sims 2, and kept getting banned.  Edna did join her group, once in her own name......memaw, and again in another.  She posted something about the no bashing rule and asked her what did she call what was on Main Street Sims, she got banned.
The only e-mail Edna sent Jan was to let her (Jan) know that a lawyer said there was causes for a suite.  All Edna wanted was for Jan to remove that letter.  Wasn't asking for much was she?  She also said something about reporting Jan to Yahoo.

Yes Jan will be back, and we all know she's reading these post.

If you get those back records on her, I for one would like to see them  Cheesy .  Who knows maybe there's enough there to have sent to the looney bin!!!!!      

Hey Jan, thanks for mentioning the group name, just in case not enough people know about us, they will now.  Your staff just got sick and tired of being brought down by your rants..........they all decided to stay with someone that is sane.  Every time you went off, you brought them down, for their names are right there.  Only thinking of yourself, and no one likes a selfish person.

She has removed the rant that was targetting Edna. I am guessing the hosting company pulled the plug...for the second time in a month.

Still watching you guys
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #919 on: 2007 August 31, 01:30:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm guessing she doesn't want to be sued.  Must've checked it out with her own attorney and found out that a case can be held against her.  I won't be surprised if Nan doesn't start one......maybe her and Edna should get together on this?  Wouldn't Jan then be screwed?

Course we now know she's watching this forum............. and knows that her lies are getting her into deeper shit.  What she said about Nan was totally wrong and she should be more careful, for I have some dirt on Jan I could post here just to give her a taste of her own medicine.  Her husband, she calls him 'Joe', course that's not his real name.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #920 on: 2007 August 31, 02:19:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have some dirt on Jan I could post here just to give her a taste of her own medicine.

Spill the dirt Gert! :lol:

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #921 on: 2007 August 31, 10:40:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "WB"
I have some dirt on Jan I could post here just to give her a taste of her own medicine.

With all due respect, if you did that, what would make you any better than her?
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #922 on: 2007 August 31, 10:52:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Randomness"

I'm not encouraging this one way or the other.  I'm just here to say that yeah, even if randomness says what they know, they are still at a higher level than Jan, since all that requires is honesty.   (and sure I'd like to know a bit of gossip, but you know, it's not my business, really.)

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
WhiteDove
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #923 on: 2007 August 31, 12:19:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have it on good authority that the Sims 2 EP Jan sent Nan was a gift that wasn't even asked for.  And though Jan refers to EP in the plural it was only the one.  
That was a low blow for Jan to bring Nan's private life into a public forum.  Yes, Nan had a bad incident with a love interest a few months ago, but it is something that shouldn't have been aired in public.  To say that Nan is nothing but a taker and that that is why she can't keep a mate was the lowest of the low.
She even had the balls to ban Nan from the group after posting the message, not giving her time to reply and defend herself.  Nan considered her a friend.  With friends like that, who needs enemies?  I agree with Smarmy...maybe Edna and Nan should go together in a liable suit against Jan.  That will be the only way to shut her up.  On second thought.....
I also know the dirt on Jan and would not air it myself because it would be lowering myself to her standards, and I'm above that.

o, Heaven will not ever be unless my cats are there to welcome me.
~Anonymous~
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: 2007 August 31, 12:24:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Randomness"

True. Let Jan create her own drama. If we start posting gossip about her, we will sink to her level.

Besides, Jan is so adept at creating drama that we do not even have to do anything but point and laugh.

Reading the closed forum would not be gossiping, especially if it was Jan who damned herself there. More lulz, less gossip, please! Cheesy

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #925 on: 2007 August 31, 14:01:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alittle background on Sim Tribal for those who think it's just dirt.

The forum was made as kind of a better buisness type thing.
The purpose of it was to have a place for simmers to air their problems with other simmers or creators, etc...
It was not a bashing forum, as a matter of fact, Parnz was adamant about no personal attacks, just the facts.
There are threads there discussing things Jan has done to simmers in the past and it's relevent to what she's doing now.
There are also threads there concering Libby and Project Hern and other things of that nature.
The forum was made for Sims 1, so since Jan has been pulling this shit since then, I find it insulting for someone to assume I'm interested in it simple bashing purposes. If you think that, fuck you. *smiles sweetly*

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #926 on: 2007 August 31, 14:08:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to read the historical data in that Tribal forum for the LULZ, really. I find it all too interesting...truth is often stranger than fiction, I always say. I would not want this forum to spend a lot of time gossiping about her, but in the same way we read about the HP fan wank, I would like to read about the Jan history. For the laffs.

So, a link would be greatly appreciated. (We need not discuss it in open fora, however. I would just quietly marvel and chuckle in the privacy of my own home office. I promise!) If you can send the link via PM, it's all good.

I am really over my Mean Girlishness, really. I swear! Nowadays I just watch.  :lol:

Still watching you guys
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #927 on: 2007 August 31, 16:53:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ry"
... I find it insulting for someone to assume I'm interested in it simple bashing purposes. If you think that, fuck you. *smiles sweetly*

:oops: That is not aimed at me, is it?

I didn't mean to imply that. Sorry if I offended you, Ry.  Sad

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #928 on: 2007 August 31, 16:56:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a note for those who have dirt on Jan.
There are few things that are not okay to do in this forum and posting anyone's personal details is very high on that short list. Even if it is available for public viewing on the internet, don't post a link to it in the forum. Nothing will get your post deleted sooner, and as far as I know spam, if it does get in, is the only other thing that does get deleted here.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #929 on: 2007 August 31, 17:23:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Backing you up, CF, with  THIS from the Official FAQ:

While some personal information about people - including full names, addresses, and phone numbers - might be available on various sites such as whois, please do not post them here. We do not wish to be held accountable for someone's harrassing behavior.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: