PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 11:55:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 366085 times)
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #630 on: 2007 August 17, 09:36:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Forget Jan!

Msscribe has finally got round to posting about the sock puppetry acusations.  :lol:

HP fandom please never lose the crazy.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: 2007 August 17, 09:55:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Minolia"
Forget Jan!

Msscribe has finally got round to posting about the sock puppetry acusations.  :lol:

HP fandom please never lose the crazy.

YAY! *goes off to read* There's a true master. I'm in awe and really - I want to become a member of her fan club or something! Jan is a puny wannabe in comparison.

"She was a newbie, like me, who trolled (like I did sometimes, too and so have ALL of you!) " ~ How well she does know every single person on the interweb  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: 2007 August 17, 10:12:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let me get this straight... this delusionally self-important bitch thinks that by stealing files(and then selling them for profit) from any and all sites that she's actually being of help to paysites?! She's seriously brain-damaged.

All this shows is that the woman is freaking opportunistic. Doesn't matter whose files she steals as long as she makes money off of them. Now those files on her site are from SFV are they not? And yet she expects someone to "donate"  to acquire these items that are already being offered for free by the original artist on a website that actually deservers to be supported.

Riight. Let's all instead support this primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid by intentionally falling for the most idiotic joke constructed by I'm.a.huge.drama-trip Jan. :roll:

The biggest blow to this fucktard would be to completely ignore her. Let all her personas throw tantrums. Who cares! If we don't give a shit then who is going to pay attention to her? Nobody. Truth is we made her 'something' by bringing her out in the spotlight. Let's end it.

Jan, your two minutes of fuckfame are up. You're old news and pathetic beyond belief. I for one am not going to bother bumping this thread after this post. Entertainment value be damned; you're not worth shit. Tongue

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #633 on: 2007 August 17, 12:32:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww her site has no monies cause she is not only a psycho, but not a very talent one at that.  Needs to swipe others meshes cause no one is interested in paying her for her crap.  

I've asked Pas to contact her web hosting as 1. There is no credit given to her, and she did create those meshes and 2. She is breaking EA's terms and agreements for a noncommercial sale of their property.  3. She is breaking Pas' term for her meshes for noncommercial sale of them.

She's pathetic and retarded because now she has alienated not only fileshares, but probably free and pay creators too.  If there is one thing we can all agree on, well except this pathetic excuse for existence, it's that someone should not take credit for something they did not create.  By charging for them, and giving no mention of her name or website she is doing just that.  

I doubt this computes though as she is obviously dim.  Pas has been creating for well over a year now, other paysites have joked about doing it but haven't.  Why?  Because even though they are evil paysite owners at least they have a brain enough to know it's an incredibly stupid idea.

Whatever, she is missing the point completely.  It's not about hosting others stuff, it's about making files free and available to all.  They are already free, and will always be.  Let her shoot herself in the foot.

Edit: on a second note, I am kinda hurt cause apparently none of my stuff was good enough to add.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #634 on: 2007 August 17, 14:42:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sherry, never fear...I'm certain she'll steal your stuff soon.

This stuff is so fucked up, not even kittehs can save it....instead, I'll revert to my misspent youth:

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
cogitoergosim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: 2007 August 17, 15:53:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can we (well, you, 'cause I'm mostly reading) try not to talk about her for a couple of days? I'd like to see what happens.  :lol:

*enjoys laughing at nutjobs*
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #636 on: 2007 August 17, 16:07:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL Hecubus!

I dare her too.  I have a what Pescado refers to as a "meh" policy about my stuff anyway.  I assumed this sort of thing was going to happen at some point but decided I would not be really bothered with it.

If we can't get her host to either remove it, or what we really want is that if she is going to host it it better have credit and more importantly it better be free, (also we're going to report her paypal account) then I am at plan B.  Which is I am putting my stuff up at MTS2 (the REAL biggest fansite) so it gets the most people possible with not be duped into paying for it and will probably expose her to the rest of the community as being as psycho bitch that is trying to charge people for content that she didn't even make. Which is what we really care about, we don't want anyone to pay.  Our site just doesn't have the exposure of say MATY, that many may recognize when content is wrongly being charged, so for my part I just want to make sure that no one pays.

She talks about her having the last laugh or getting even, but honestly she is only hurting herself or the poor sucker who actually pays anything.  I am not losing any money from the deal.  She is risking making anyone who pays her a dime really upset if they find out.  That will be fun to see
  Cheesy

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #637 on: 2007 August 17, 16:09:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you decide to post it somewhere, send the pics along to the finds list, so that those that may not look at MTS2 can see it there.

Oh, and I think she's a fool not to steal some of your content Sherry - I joined SFV for your content.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #638 on: 2007 August 17, 16:31:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do you send pix to the "Finds"? I thought they just had people scouring sites and then put only what they think is good up on the Finds?

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #639 on: 2007 August 17, 16:38:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You email them to the finds sites.  Some of the finds like Parsimonious and S2C are handpicked, but most of them actually accept emails.

Accepts all finds:
webmaster@binessimsrevue.de

Accepts all finds from totally free sites:
finds@wickedsims.com
admin@efsims2.com

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: 2007 August 17, 18:22:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "cogitoergosim"
Can we (well, you, 'cause I'm mostly reading) try not to talk about her for a couple of days? I'd like to see what happens.  :lol:

*enjoys laughing at nutjobs*

Well this thread had already derailed for the last week on Harry Potter.  No one really cared anymore.  She's the only one who gives a damn.  How do you tell a crazy person - HEY!  We don't want your shitty ass Maxis recolors.  Keep 'em.  Make 'em for pay.  We don't care.  They're not good enough to warrant putting in the booty.  Leave or stay - we don't care.  Fake an illness - we don't care.  Have your imaginary husband spy on us and report back - we don't care.  Argue amongst yourselves - not us.

She has made herself a laughing stock in this community.  It's pathetic.  

*I wonder when she fixes dinner, how many does she set the table for?*
Now, back to kittehs

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: 2007 August 17, 18:28:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just this morning, I had to fight for my laundry basket, so this kind of describes what I went through with Sue, the now 13 year-old little bitch cat...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: 2007 August 17, 18:39:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: 2007 August 17, 18:58:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: 2007 August 17, 20:52:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awww...Kiteh!

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: