PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 23:49:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 364945 times)
black rose
Landlubber

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #480 on: 2007 August 04, 14:00:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi everyone. I'm new here - been lurking for awhile, reading this very entertaining thread, and feeling quite horrified because my boss is very much like this woman. I feel your pain!

Anyway, my purpose for posting is just to ask if anyone knows who or what site to go to in order to prevent your personal info from being revealed in a whois search. I have a non-sims site and found that I too have my personal info available for all to see (so I'm not posting the URL obviously).

Appreciate the help - and if I should have asked in a different thread I apologize. It just seemed sort of relevant from earlier posts in the thread. Thanks!
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: 2007 August 04, 16:34:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Being a literal bastard isn't really a bad thing. If your father doesn't claim you, it's not your fault. Why blame someone because of their parent's actions, or lack of? That says more about his character than your own.  I'm not a bastard, but I come pretty close.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: 2007 August 04, 18:25:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "black rose"
Anyway, my purpose for posting is just to ask if anyone knows who or what site to go to in order to prevent your personal info from being revealed in a whois search.

Since I've never used it, I can't vouch for the site and don't know if it will work for existing domains, but Silver suggested a site called GoDaddy.
(Here's the post.)

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
black rose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: 2007 August 04, 20:06:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's not exactly what I was looking for, but thank you.  I probably should inquire with my current host, because if I move my domain I'll lose hosting.

That's all I have for now. I'll go back to lurking before I move things too far off topic.  :oops:
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: 2007 August 04, 20:36:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the second time in a week I've seen HP linked to something she has no connection with... werid. Is HP the new Pes?
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: 2007 August 04, 21:25:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh, I give it by Monday she'll have the site back up, then down by Wednesday.........yada yada yada

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: 2007 August 05, 18:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Next time someone emails her could you please send her this:

Poor kitty  :cry:

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
HystericalParoxysm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: 2007 August 05, 19:43:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

rofl, wait, what?  What am I being accused of this time?  Oi, the things I get for not participating in an argument...  I'd ask what else I'd been linked to but I don't think I really want to know.

I find it amusing that people think me so proactive.  I'm seriously lazy.  I've typed a couple questions and gotten some answers and posted screenshots - and been left in limbo as a result, wanting to strangle EA.  I'm not out to destroy paysites personally - because that would require me to, like, make an effort and stuff.  And I could be making things like pretty hair and dresses for pixel dolls with that effort.

Sexual remarks about her?

Well if I'm going to be accused of it, I may as well be guilty of it.

Plz, crazy site owner who thinks I'm out to destroy her because I asked EA stuff and then posted what they told me... go fuck yourself.  Smiley
Lethe
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: 2007 August 05, 20:16:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "yamikuronue"
Is HP the new Pes?

But she's prettier, and bakes nicer cookies *nodnod*
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #489 on: 2007 August 05, 20:58:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with Alia. I don't know if Jan has a serious mental illness or not, but I think it's best not to call her names. I've gone through a deep depression which has made my peers consider me "psycho" and just when I'm at my best, dirty laundry is brought up again... And it really makes me feel like shit to be called names when I'm trying to deal.

Self-pity aside, I urge Jan to get away from the Internet and seek help if she needs it. Watching this thread is probably the worst thing for her right now. I don't mean to call all of you "mean, nasty pirates" but IN CASE she has a valid mental illness, provoking her is, like Alia said, not very classy.
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: 2007 August 05, 21:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Jan NEEDS a HystericalParoxysm if you know what I mean. Wink

Now I have psychotic depression and when I had serious problems I stayed away from the internet. If Jan has a mental problem then she should be talking to a psychiatrist, not members of Yahoo!

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: 2007 August 05, 21:20:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, IF our Golden Fucknut comes back in the next few, remember to save me a few pieces, ok? I'm gone tonight through til Wednesday, so try to keep your chins up! Miss me, bye bye til then!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: 2007 August 05, 22:47:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HystericalParoxysm"
rofl, wait, what?  What am I being accused of this time?  Oi, the things I get for not participating in an argument...  I'd ask what else I'd been linked to but I don't think I really want to know.

ah, wait, my bad, it was "Harrydimssoxisms" that was linked to Mikey over on s2c.  Cheesy

http://forums.sims2community.com/showpost.php?p=966181&postcount=538 for those of you who weren't there
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #493 on: 2007 August 06, 00:45:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "yamikuronue"
Quote from: "HystericalParoxysm"

ah, wait, my bad, it was "Harrydimssoxisms" that was linked to Mikey over on s2c.  Cheesy

http://forums.sims2community.com/showpost.php?p=966181&postcount=538 for those of you who weren't there

This just occured to me...remember when she (you know who) was screeching about "Stop using Harry Potter references," she was really telling us to stop calling HP...HP?

Still watching you guys
that1chica
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: 2007 August 06, 01:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"

This just occured to me...remember when she (you know who) was screeching about "Stop using Harry Potter references," she was really telling us to stop calling HP...HP?

Ha, that's priceless!!  :lol:

re you an optical illusion caused by a woman sitting on a rock holding half a fish?
Half a sexier fish…

"Mermaid"
Flight of the Conchords
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: