PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 15:26:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 365121 times)
Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #285 on: 2007 July 28, 20:18:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of those new members mentioned a few pages back was me.  :lol:
Now I'm banned, she must have not wanted to keep new members too much.

Wasn't the other "I'll sic my Government Husband on You" person Hchangeri?

I'll say it again. She needs help. Most people (even n00bs and 12 year olds) don't act this psychotic on the interwebz. Maybe the phone ringing is all in her head, or maybe her microwave pizza is done?
DaniBohab
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2007 July 28, 20:27:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aarrgghh Matey"

My husband is goverment and we have to be careful that the
imformation does fall into the wrong hands.

Jan"

What? She's married to Deepthroat? He helped bury Hoffa, maybe? I mean, after all, working for the government automatically means you're someone special, right? :roll:

It amazes me just how many people I've encountered on the internet, and especially the paysite owners and supporters, supposedly have spouses who work for the government. I mean, it has to be statistically impossible, unless at least a third of them are from Utah.

*edited for a mistake with a contraction, because it would have bothered me all day*
Lwerszva
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2007 July 28, 20:34:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "DaniBohab"

Jan"

What? She's married to Deepthroat? He helped bury Hoffa, maybe? I mean, after all, working for the government automatically means you're someone special, right? :roll:

It amazes me just how many people I've encountered on the internet, and especially the paysite owners and supporters, supposedly have spouses who work for the government. I mean, it's has to be statistically impossible, unless at least a third of them are from Utah

Pfft. Logic has no place in paysitedom.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: 2007 July 28, 20:35:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
*bows head for prayer* Oh Lord, for the wackjob in our midst, may we truly be grateful for she has given us untold mirth and merriment in our hours of boredom, confusion in our moments of whadafuh, and a renewed sense of incredulty in a world that makes us so very jaded that the landing of a ladybugs upon our heads is greeted with a swat upside the cranium to rid us of the insect. Lord, thank you for letting us see true idiocy in its undiluted form and permitting us to realize that compared to this silly BLEEP we are actually sane underneath all of our crazed ramblings. Watch over her and her invisible/non-existant husband, that they may continue to provide proof that inbreeding is bad. Give us the patience to ride out the storm of stupidity that she calls down upon our heads because in the end, we know that she is something that ought to have been placed in a behavioural study as the prime subject, with the main discovery being that brother and sister ought not to marry. Reveal to us who this person is so that we may not smite her, but actually laugh in her face for the rediculous threats and statements, and someday, dear Lord on high, return to her what sanity she ever had. Visit her in her padded cell and take pity on her madness, but not before honking her nose and squirting her with a seltzer bottle in the name of that most holy of clowns, Charlie Chaplin. All this we ask in your name, thank you, most kind Phyllis Diller! Aman!

The above post was made in a spirit of mockery and was not intended to offend anyone. Brought to you by the Save a Bitchy Pirate Foundation.

Dude, Paden. Do you want me dead? I read your posts and risk my life, each time. This time, it was almost done. Choking with laughter may eventually result in actual death, you know. Well, at least it'd be a hilarius death. You are fucking brilliant and I love you to tiny bits :lol:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 2007 July 28, 20:55:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some trolls saw her info here and decided to call her. But someone who'd do that is so obviously 12, I wouldn't bother getting worried or calling the police. Also, if my husband worked for the government and had some secret info that I didn't want to fall into the wrong hands(as if!), I wouldn't openly admit on the internet that my husband works for the government and has some secret info. Especially since people who obviously have something against you know your name address and phone number. Your husband should really consider divorcing you. Idiot.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
that1chica
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 2007 July 28, 20:56:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"I wanted to let all of you know:

...do the phone ringing....

Jan"

Do the ringing, do do do duh do do, do do do duh do, do the ringing...

*edit* Aww... I was banned from her group and I even made a new yahoo account. What was the address to the yahoo group for rejects?

re you an optical illusion caused by a woman sitting on a rock holding half a fish?
Half a sexier fish…

"Mermaid"
Flight of the Conchords
FightingRose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: 2007 July 28, 21:10:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "that1chica"

"I wanted to let all of you know:

...do the phone ringing....

Jan"

Do the ringing, do do do duh do do, do do do duh do, do the ringing...

*edit* Aww... I was banned from her group and I even made a new yahoo account. What was the address to the yahoo group for rejects?

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/refinedrejects/

I was rejected as well. Although I have a feeling I'd feel very dirty if I actually got in. Hopefully her insanity isn't contagious.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: 2007 July 28, 21:35:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
...Also, if my husband worked for the government and had some secret info that I didn't want to fall into the wrong hands(as if!), I wouldn't openly admit on the internet that my husband works for the government and has some secret info.

I have this very sad, sad image of Jan sitting in front of a computer talking to a sock puppet "husband" on one hand, while she types with the other.

Sockey, the Sock Puppet Husband : " Give em hell, sweetie!"

Jan: " I am, I am!"

Could explain all the typing errors.
Wrinkly Willy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: 2007 July 28, 21:43:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She obviously has no idea how computers or the Internet work.  The cops 'put things' on her computer to reroute to them?  MAYBE, the police decided SHE was a wack job and they are watching HER!

Seriously,  there are so many easier ways to track who might be harrassing her.  Local Usage Details (LUDS) would give the numbers of whoever called her.

Another thing so many of these Amurican wackos don't realise, not every one on the Internet is from the USA.  SO I guess she has to get InterPol invovled?
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: 2007 July 28, 21:43:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BatshitCrazyLady"

Am I the only one who noticed it says "be careful that it does fall into the wrong hands"?

Good, good lady...

Definitely deserve the Fucking Nut BSC prize.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Sunkiss
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 2007 July 28, 21:50:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

new message at the yahoo group

I want to thank all of you for your decitation to our group and to me
through the years that I have been in the community. Due to what has
taken place with this forum the police had advised my husband for me
to get off of the internet. I have called our cable companty to shut
off the service and that will be this week. I am really going to miss
creating for my now gone site; and for all of you.

I have made a lot of new friends through the years of being in the
sims community. I will keep in touch with the ones that i know the
best. We will be writing to each other .

The main site is down for good. And this group will be deted
tomorrow.
I will not be connected to the internet any longer. The police have
all the information that they need to take care of things.

I didn't want any of you to just come here and it not be here for you.
We had a lot of fun in our group with my briar patch, our food fights
and creating for the sims community.

All of you stay safe and have a wonerful next Maxis game. I will be
buying them to play with and I cam make my own clothing and walls
thanks to Maxis for this.

It was my pleasure creating for all of you . I enjoy giving and not
taking.

Hugs to all Jan.
 :roll:
silver
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 2007 July 28, 21:54:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way, if Jan/Charlotte/etc. returns to cyberspace again and doesn't want her information disclosed to the rest of the world, and she or one of her cronies, imaginary or real, is reading our board (yes, I know that she claims she is disconnected from the Internet, but there ARE library computers or work computers), she might want to invest about $7 - $9 a year and get a Domains By Proxy-type feature like they have on GoDaddy. I use it for my site. It's worth the money. That way, the only info someone might see if they do a WHOIS on you is what hosting company you use and that you use Domains by Proxy. Big whoop.

https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/dbp/landing.asp?ci=9176

http://www.domainsbyproxy.com/popup/whoisexample.aspx?app%5Fhdr=0&ci=5165

I'm sure there are other services like this one that are just as good, if not better.

But of course, that would mean that she would have had to spend 7 whole dollars more a year.

By the way, I congratulate the writer who apparently seems to have written the letter for her. The grammar, usage and spelling is a lot better, and much different than her previous writings. Maybe her husband wrote it? Or maybe her in another incarnation?
that1chica
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 2007 July 28, 21:55:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder what her new name will be next week...

Margarette is pretty.

re you an optical illusion caused by a woman sitting on a rock holding half a fish?
Half a sexier fish…

"Mermaid"
Flight of the Conchords
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: 2007 July 28, 21:59:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, amen about the kitty litter. Again I say: Stop Litter.

About June or what the fuck ever her name is:
That had me cracking up what she wrote but I actually believe her. I believe we do have some people that would actually call her and maybe even some of the regulars that thought it would be funny. It's not. I mean the stuff we write is hilarious but calling (and posting) her number is just stupid and very 12. Anyhow, about the new info. She's fucking crazy. Calling the police to look on a forum. OMG THEY IZ MAKIN' FUN O' ME.

I think she's really about 13 and told her parents that people on the net were making fun of her so they told her to get off.

ETA: I bet they'll come here trying to destroy us like we did them.

kitkat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: 2007 July 28, 22:00:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a friend who has a low level, paper pushing job with one of  homeland security's offices out of Missouri and he got a kick out of the whole "my husband's with the government" thing.  He said if he had a nickel for everytime he's seen someone post that kind of threat on the the internet he'd be a rich man and could retire early!   And what's the point of making threats like that anyway?  Where I live, most people speak of the "government" with either disdain or humor (making fun of it) - never wth fear.

As for her banning fit, she's went and banned anyone that has joined recently.  My niece joined after she read the discussion on the board (and she's never registered at pmbd) and she said she made it in for 1 day before getting tossed.  And today, she's back to not letting anyone join.  Oh well, her loss.  I kind of feel sorry for anyone that is that paranoid.  How do you enjoy life when your afraid that everyone is out to get you?  

kitkat
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: