PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 24, 13:09:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 395132 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #810 on: 2007 August 19, 23:24:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dirt.  Cheesy Did I win?

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #811 on: 2007 August 19, 23:41:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sister use to crave dirt when she was pregnant. And I mean to eat. I'm not sure if she ever ate any though.
Also, where the hell is missangelica?

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #812 on: 2007 August 20, 01:35:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BionixWV"
Yes, shit happens....but it's the shit that I've gone thru that has made me this way, I was just giving a lil insight, is all

I'd go thru all that torment and pain again, because it has made me a stronger, better man (alia, kierra, etc, you may laugh at that one)....Oh, hows my new siggy? As far as I know......it's mine........it's played off of another dyslexic Confuscious line..........

I know you were, but it sounded to me that you were using it to explain your sig line and well, that was faulty. AND I agree the pain and torment we go through shapes us.

I appreciate you changing it. I really do, even though I know I was not the reason you changed it.

Quote from: "BionixWV"
No prob.......I'll keep that in mind when I'm reading here,so......y'know what that means........oh, I mentioned giving her "special" tea.........someone else mentioned smothering her with a pillow.......but I digress..........

Would you feel better if someone were to say that you were both wrong? I will if you do. All joking aside when our picking crosses that line, it is wrong. BUT you do know two wrongs do not make a right.... right? Just because someone else post in a manner, does not mean you have to.

I'm not a hater either, I really don't know you enough to hate and my time at PMBD was not all that before I started helping (anyone remember my grand entrance n00b at her best? LMFAO!). It took me a while to get to the point I am now, where I feel like this place is my net home. Let me give you some advice I got that has helped a lot... sometimes just pause and reread your reply, before you hit the submit button. It has helped me a lot, it really has and I am not saying this to be mean.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #813 on: 2007 August 20, 08:21:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BionixWV: I love Carlin, but did not love that sig. Thank you for changing it. It is much appreciated. Cheers, have some rum!

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #814 on: 2007 August 21, 00:15:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I may need to get a life. I have sat here and read the majority of these posts, but I did that because Paden and I were talking about her a few days ago, and I admit I was curious.
I am, and have been a member of Jan?Charlotte? "RefinedSims2" yahoo group, or whoever she claims to be for quite a while. I shudder whenever I open an e-mail from her, but I do it for the stupidist reason. I just can't help myself, I have to know what tangent she is going off on.
Her spelling and grammatical errors are to me, like fingernails on a chalkboard. I never post anything, and have so far managed to control the impulse to send her an e-mail about her errors. So I think I may be under her radar. Thank the good Lord above for that small piece of good fortune.

I suffer from severe chronic, treatment-resistant depression. I am not even allowed to work. I take my medications faithfully every day. I call my Doctor when things are going badly. I do not take responsibility for my illness, but I do take responsibility for the treatment of my illness. Even in my darkest hours I would never send out e-mails as Jan does, nor would I flame anyone. That's just in poor taste.

Which brings me to my beef---Refined Sims?Huh Does Jan even understand the meaning of the word refined? Methinks the answer to that question is too obvious. You simply cannot connect the word "refined" with Jan, it's ludacris (sp, sorry)
I find it very sad that she has become such an attention seeking drama queen.
She's obviously never heard that, "Silence is Golden". She definitely belongs with the group, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
I do not know this woman personally, but I was friends with someone similar. He just couldn't live his life without constant drama and chaos. Being friends with him became quite literally exhausting.

So to sum it all up, I find Jan to be exhausting, and a wear and tear on my nerves. Sadly she does deserve the "Fuck Nut  award.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #815 on: 2007 August 21, 00:36:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: AwwBoo
Wait, she's from Virginia?  quote]

No!  She's NOT from Virginia.  She's from WEST Virginia.  That's a whole different land from Virginia.  I don't care if we share a word, and are next to each other.   They are not similar.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: 2007 August 21, 00:47:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to agree Virginia is a whole lot different, I live in Va too.  I do have some relatives up near and in  WVa but none of them act like that.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #817 on: 2007 August 21, 00:51:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just because she is from West VA doesn't mean everybody in West VA is totally nutty. You damn Virginians think you're better than everybody else.  :wink:  (Sorry my US History teacher loathes VA because of something to do with the Civil War. He's rubbing off on me  :wink: )

No, but really that would be like me saying everybody in VA say "yo" way to damn much and think they are northern. I do know a few people like that up there. It's pretty sad actually. Damn funny though. :lol:

chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #818 on: 2007 August 21, 01:17:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

no, we don't think we are better than everyone else.  just west virginians.   lol.  I don't know anyone that says "yo" here.  I'm sure they exist though.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #819 on: 2007 August 21, 01:25:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: Ohhhh Only West Virginians. You do have some weirdies up there though. I once had a friend whose mom was part of the FFV and DOTC.  :lol: She said she couldn't be friends with me anymore because her mama didn't want her associating with a Tennessean. Without the weirdies though VA is a pretty state and they take southern hospitality pretty seriously which, after going to some of the northern states and being treated like crap from some of the people, I appreciate.

:roll: Why do I always turn the thread around.

chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #820 on: 2007 August 21, 01:33:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Erm...  what's the FFV, and the DOTC?  I'm sure I'm supposed to know, but I don't.  Yes, there's some crazies here in VA, but I'm pleased to say that I'm not one of them.  At least, I don't think I'm one of them....  maybe I'm one of them.  

All in all, I guess I can say that I'd be willing to bash all of west virginia again and again if it would keep people from thinking that crazy woman is from my state.  Although, that excessive Simsquirts page is made by a Virginian.  Go figure.  I'm always startled when a paysite hits close to home in the literal sense.  

and to round it all out.  Paysites are Bad, Jen, Charlotte, whatever her name is needs to maybe be grounded, and have her internets taken away for a bit of time.  
West Virginia is not the same as Virginia, but both have their own separate type of crazy.  Tenessee is fine with me, but maybe your teacher had a bad Virginian experience?  
That is my summation.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #821 on: 2007 August 21, 01:40:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: Protect thy states honor! Be fierce and thorough, boys. Protect the honor of yo own Vahginia(southern draw). Sorry you just made me think of a Civil war movie I watched.

FFV are the First Families of Virginia. Think they are the shit they do. Just because their ancestors landed on a piece of dirt before mine did.  :lol:  DOTC are the Daughters of the Confederacy. I can stomach them a little better except they get mad as the devil when you say that you're glad the Confederates didn't win.

Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: 2007 August 21, 02:53:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I happen to love Tennessee and can't wait to go back again.  I have been on vacation there and my uncle lived there for awhile.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #823 on: 2007 August 21, 02:59:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
:lol: Protect thy states honor! Be fierce and thorough, boys. Protect the honor of yo own Vahginia(southern draw). Sorry you just made me think of a Civil war movie I watched.

FFV are the First Families of Virginia. Think they are the shit they do. Just because their ancestors landed on a piece of dirt before mine did.  :lol:  DOTC are the Daughters of the Confederacy. I can stomach them a little better except they get mad as the devil when you say that you're glad the Confederates didn't win.

oh... duh.  I think I knew that, and then promptly forgot.  I really should have known that what with my close proximity to Richmond, where there's that big confederacy building.  I thought it was the Sisters of the Confederacy, but Daughters of the Confederacy makes much more sense, really.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #824 on: 2007 August 21, 03:01:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pooki"
I happen to love Tennessee and can't wait to go back again.  I have been on vacation there and my uncle lived there for awhile.

Tennessee is great. Cheesy I've a feeling I'm never going to leave this state. Everybody so friendly here. I go to another state and let just one person not smile at me on the street, I'm ready to go back home.  :oops:

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: