PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 30, 19:34:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5286 Members
Latest Member: Flybulle
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 22 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 397829 times)
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #705 on: 2007 August 18, 18:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did a Google search on the mysterious Edna Andrews who STOLE HER GROUP. Take your pick.

1. Edna Andrews is a linguist at Duke University.
2. Edna Andrews is the cousin of comic book character Archie Andrews' father. Did you know Archie Andrews is distantly related to Jimmy Olsen (of the Daily Planet?)
3. Edna Andrews is an officer in the National Federation of Flemish Giant Rabbit Breeders.

Which one do you think Jan/Charlotte/Nan/Bev/Sybil is channeling today?

Still watching you guys
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #706 on: 2007 August 18, 18:47:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
Perhaps a simple report to her ISP would suffice. Then forget her. After all, we are all too busy for this bullshit. And we can warn as many simmers as possible that the files are available for free. What do you think?
My thoughts too... I posted a little note on the frontpage on my site the minute I saw it; just sayin' everything she posted on her site was made for free by others, and still is available for free.

How about PayPal?  :twisted: Or they wouldn't even care? I don't feel like putting too much effort into this (to be honest, I'm quite enjoying it all...) but I wouldn't mind if she got a little scared either  :wink:

ETA:
Quote from: "TheTempest"
I totally agree with you, but it is just fun to bash her and now Pay Pal is investigating her for fraud and theft...it just is so fun
How did you do that? PM me, I could make another complain, if it's not too complicated *is tired*

Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #707 on: 2007 August 18, 18:50:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
I did a Google search on the mysterious Edna Andrews who STOLE HER GROUP. Take your pick.

3. Edna Andrews is an officer in the National Federation of Flemish Giant Rabbit Breeders.

OMG, you can't  trust anyone these days!  :shock:

Filesharing at its friendliest

The Simscave
Ink
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: 2007 August 18, 18:58:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lord I hope the Paypal/ISP complains can put a stop to this nutbar. It was mildly amusing at first but this is just ridiculous. Sad thing is, after reading about her prior escapades from years ago, it doesn't look like this will end any time soon  :cry:
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: 2007 August 18, 19:09:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you click on the PayPal, you donation is $14.00.  Which, by the way, will not go evenly into $150.00.  Second, it gives her personal e-mail account address.  Jan, wise up, if you are going to bluff and act like a complete idiot, please remember that my dog is smarter than you.  :twisted:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #710 on: 2007 August 18, 20:05:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Berg"
How about PayPal?  :twisted: Or they wouldn't even care?

They most certainly would care.  They would suspend her account.  She would not be able to receive money with said account and the money she received would be put on suspension for up to 6 months, and she may never receive it.  

Can someone make a list of the sites she has taken free content from so that we can compile a list to go to paypal with?  That way anyone who wants to report her can direct them to the sites she nabbed the content from.  I only know Pas' stuff.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: 2007 August 18, 20:33:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
I'm still confused by her use of the word stock. I went searching for the definition, assuming that it had a meaning of which I wasn't aware. What the hell does she mean by stock?

Stalk, probably.  I know a couple of people who type "stock" but mean "stalk".

$14.00. Which, by the way, will not go evenly into $150.00.

Oh, well, obviously it's your math that's screwed up, and not hers.  :wink:
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: 2007 August 18, 20:34:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

an officer in the National Federation of Flemish Giant Rabbit Breeders.

Please find a better meaning for her.  Yes someone please report her to PayPal!!!!!!!
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #713 on: 2007 August 18, 20:41:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROFLMFAO!

The first three things she's holding for payment are from Derailed: the Spooky Tree pic made by me, the bathroom recolor by Penelope, and Capt. F's Six Mile Bottom Neighborhood.

You know what my first thought was when I saw that? "Wooooo! Free Advertising!"

Did she really thing it'd upset us? She was wrong about that. Our TOS is "Do whatever the hell you want with the stuff." for a reason. She's the one who's hanging herself by offering free items for pay. Wish I could be there when her customers realize they paid for stuff they could have gotten for free elsewhere.

So, gang, you want the Spooky pic, Six Mile Bottom Neighborhood, or a nice Maxis-matching white bathroom? Visit Derailed. Link in my sig. ROFLMAO! Or - you could pay for it instead...

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: 2007 August 18, 21:00:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
Quote from: "Feverish"
I'm still confused by her use of the word stock. I went searching for the definition, assuming that it had a meaning of which I wasn't aware. What the hell does she mean by stock?

Stalk, probably.  I know a couple of people who type "stock" but mean "stalk".

Thank you for the translation. I never would have guessed that she meant stalk. Probably because I don't think anyone here is stalking her. That  much self flattery/flatulence can't be good for ones health.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: 2007 August 18, 21:02:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NEW MESSAGE

Site Under Construction

New face Lift coming

I just can't wait!

*eats popcorn...in anticipation of how this looney toon will top her previous performances*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #716 on: 2007 August 18, 21:25:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
NEW MESSAGE

Site Under Construction

New face Lift coming

I just can't wait!

*eats popcorn...in anticipation of how this looney toon will top her previous performances*

You know, Armywife, I think she's playing "hed" games with us!! Tongue

Still watching you guys
Tempest Limmerfer
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #717 on: 2007 August 18, 21:30:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw that message as well.
Bitch better get my cat's picture off her crappy site.

The picture of the cat and the two room sets on aqua are mine from
www.limmerfer.com  at  Limmerfer's Sims 2

When she attacked me, she was going after Red Love and me. So add us to the list of who she has attacked.

And Jan, you are being investigated for fraud and theft of images (under my copyright, bitch) I am a published writer with a neat little copyright all of my own. I am not bluffing as you seem to do with your crappy fantasies of your "government husband and police buddies". I have the connections and the money for an attorney and I WILL sue the living shit out of you. When I get finished, you can, maybe, afford a little tin shack in WV. I do not bluff. I am a well-educated adult and you DO NOT want to keep bothering me. You are cheating people out of money. That crossed the line with me. Be on notice that we are not finished and I will see you stopped. You will not cheat people and break the law.

I have never had to go after anyone like this. I have never posted mean things about you. You had no right to go after Red Love since she never hurt you. And you damn sure should never have involved me.

Pay Pal has the info to investigate her for copyright violation and stealing files for profit. Her ISP has also been notified. Many people in the community are now aware.

Last warning, Jan/ Charlotte Mahoney (or whatever personality is ruling your day)

www.limmerfer.com
proudly hosting designs by : Nii

EA Games: Welcome to Pixel Hell, Bitches! (Snarky)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #718 on: 2007 August 18, 21:44:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "The Tempest"

I have never had to go after anyone like this. I have never posted mean things about you. You had no right to go after Red Love since she never hurt you. And you damn sure should never have involved me.

I think she's mad because I signed up for her yahoo group and didn't bitch like she thought I would? In fact, I said nothing. She shouldn't have went after any of the creators here. All we did was talk. We did nothing else to her. So what a few of us joined her yahoo group? We did nothing to her site (sucking up bandwith, leaving bad GB messages, ect.) She's looney tunes and needs to get her remote control fixed so she can turn the damn channel.

I must admit, though,  I love crazies. They are entertaining and they keep you coming back for more. It's pretty sad though that she's acting like this. She's giving those that really are mentally unwell and/or have MPD a really bad name. Poor people.

Lwerszva
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: 2007 August 18, 21:57:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't believe I missed all this. Damn.

That's the last time I take a break from phorum drama. :evil:
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: