PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 02:19:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 365676 times)
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #495 on: 2007 August 06, 01:28:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would have never put the two together...that is too funny!   :lol:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #496 on: 2007 August 06, 02:01:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heh...and whenever I see "HP" I think "Hewlett Packard"....and have to take a moment to remember we're talking about Hysterical Paroxysm. Harry Potter never even crossed my mind.

How bizarre, how bizarre (doo doo doot, doo doo doot, doo doo doot doot).

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
Re: Harry Potter reference
« Reply #497 on: 2007 August 06, 03:09:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Cheesecake"
I believe the Harry Potter reference was being leveled at the website title: "The Site That Must Not Be Named," probably because Lord Voldemort is referred to as "He Who Must Not Be Named" in the Harry Potter book series.

Oh, that's even sadder.

Like no one's ever used a phrase like that before JK Rowling wrote it.

<sigh>

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: 2007 August 06, 05:12:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but is there any use in searching for sense in Jarlotte's posts?  That's like looking for a diamond in a batshit pile.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #499 on: 2007 August 06, 05:43:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Batshit pile
:lol:

I had never made the Harry Potter "must not be named" reference before - and I gotta leave now cause I am not a slytherin.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
trollster
Landlubber

View Profile
Main Street Sims
« Reply #500 on: 2007 August 06, 08:14:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't read through all the posts on this topic.  I don't know if this has been mentioned.  This goes back to sims 1 days.   Jan  ( who was then known as charlotte or bev)  & Eliz Melesio  ran Simply_Stylish_Sims.    This group was famous for spamming yahoo group with their "updates."  They had a falling out and ended their partnership.  The aftermath was a lot of awful name calling, threats and drama, Mostly on  charlotte's part.  Jan then strted fancysims.com and fancysims2 yahoogroup. And she also had shamrock creations and elegant touch sims. The end result was charlotte faking first a heart attack and then her own death to gain public sympathy and support.  That backfired.  

Anyone has ever criticized bev/charlotte/jan is known as a troll.  She is famous for her misspelling and banning people and lunatic behavior.  Most of her "loyal" members of her group are just other identies Jan created posting to her own group.  The woman is nuts with a proven track record.

A little info

http://p200.ezboard.com/fsimstribunalclanfrm7.showMessage?topicID=11.topic
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: 2007 August 06, 08:21:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to be a member to read the link you posted.  Could you get a screenshot and post it?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
trollster
Landlubber

View Profile
Fancysims
« Reply #502 on: 2007 August 06, 08:39:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know how to do a screenshot, but here is a copy and paste

SimTribal
    > Outer Circle
        > Fancy Sims

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  

Author  Comment Share This Thread ---------------------------- Digg del.icio.us Google Bookmarks Yahoo Bookmarks Share on Facebook Blog This!  
whitewolfca

Tribal Clan
(1/31/04 7:07 pm)

Fancy Sims
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hi,

I have been used to coming as a member rather than as someone bringing forth an issue so please bear with me. I hope I get this right.

The issue is with Fancy Sims and the owner named Bev. Some of you may have seen Bev's site today which has been closed because she is in ICU due to the sims community. It would have been sad enough had it been true unfortunately it isn't. Bev did not suffer a heart attack. Bev turns out to be Mary from the Simrshop scandal last summer.

One of the many email I received today may help put this into some kind of perspective for you.

Vicki I am so flabbergasted at the news i rec'd for Jim today i am still stung try to do this shopping list but i cant i need to fix this mess the this so called be made or Mary shaking my head i just feel like closing down and crawl under a rock and hide i am crying in silence what a mess she made of everything she accomplished what she started out to do ruin my group when i was building houses for that site last year i was UN aware that she was my sister related by marriage she never told me even to this date i always asked her why she would use her real name and she use to tell me for personal reason and I left it at her word. I know i have to make an announcement to the group but i really don't know what to do or say i need you wisdom in this please Vicki help me out on this I haven't even answer any of the groups post because i am so embarrass people seem to blame me and the trouble that was cause here they are probably thinking that's its because i banned her and you well know she had no heart attack because of the time of the email she sent Jim i really got back at me for leaving her site last year when she started all that shit with Michele & Lindsay i gave her hell when i learned of it and quitted she did tell she would get even with me and she has i guess the joke was and is on me.

Hugs
Liz

Once the lid started coming off this was finally posted tonight.

I have been trying to come to grips whit all this rhat has been going
on i really am truly sorry for all the hurt and harm charlette aka Bev
has cause I have been on medication for a very bad migraine i caught
when all this came to my attention I had in no way shape or form knew
tha tshe was the Mary who badly hurt 2 of her former staff members in
the last site she has simrshop when i read what she had wrote i
disasssoicated my self dfeom her and left the site she did vow in an
email sent to me later that she was going to get even woith me and
everybody that wrote things about her. At that time i made nothing of
it but some empty threats, we i started the group she emailed me all
sisterly and asked about my group dispite what she email jim
unfortunity we are sister by marriage whichend years ago while we were
still young, so i decided to share my group with her and the rest is
history talking about revange it was well ploted by her she left me
holding the bag in all the mess I am sincerely sorry I had no idea she
had alias. It was all news to me when someone holloweenscorpio emailed
me asking me about this I was in constant contact with jim regrading
this matter waiting for my medication for my migraine to ware off so
we could confront this problem and try to clear matters you really
can't imagine how hurt i am right now again I am truly sorry for any
hurt and concern she might have cause anyone. She know I love my
groups and love all the members as i would love a family member she
started out to hurt me and my groups and she did on and all the joke
was on me as well as everyone in the sims community All I ask Please
don't hold her actions against me if you want i will leave the group
and hand it over to jim this hurts so bad because i will never closed
the group I will just step down don't know what to say anymore!

with much love & hugs Liz
Liz

I am going to post this to start the thread and then try to arrange a little background for you. I did try to get in touch with Lindsey and Michelle from Twilight Sims (also badly hurt in last summers scandal) but was unable to before it finally leaked out and I am sorry for that. If I am going about this the wrong way I'm sorry please explain the right way. Thanks.

Vikki

halloweenscorpio

TribalClan
(1/31/04 7:29 pm)

Re: Fancy Sims
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After waiting for Liz to respond all day I finally posted a message at her group asking how her sister was, hoping to relieve everyone who was concerned about the fake health care. She replied several hours later. I think what happened here was that Liz acted out of misguided friendship, not to bring a snake back into the garden. I hope that everything gets straightened out quickly.

Halloweenscorpio

co-owner:
Yahoo:
Simsation Studio
MSN:
Sims Studio group

whitewolfca

Tribal Clan
(1/31/04 7:32 pm)

The website stated that Bev's heart attack ocurred at 2:30 on the 29th but the email I have from Bev was written at 2035 which is 8:30p.m. so unless the rules in ICU have been relaxed to allow cell phones and lap tops she could not possibly have had a heart attack at 2:30 in the afternoon. Her email clearly shows that

Date: 01/29/04 20:35:24
To:
Subject: Re: dr appt

Jim bob, that is ok, I was going to emai you my self and tell you something a long the same lines.

It is LIzs idea from the beginning to say that I was her sister. I am in no way rellated to her or anything to do with her. We had been very good freinds and called each other, she really did me nasty.!!!! I drew her crowd to that group, and now this is the ay that she repays me. * now I loathe her* She was bitching up a storm about you putting houses up in the group, and the only reason that she kept you was because people needed their questions answered. That is why I took you on as a house designer. I am really sorry about all of this Jim bob, you are such a nice person.

I will miss you and if she dumps you, let me know.

I will not be on the internet for about a week or so, we had a flood her in the house today. The group will be shutting down as well as the web site.

Take care.
Bev

This should deal with the issue of Bev's heart attack or rather lack of one. Obviously she could not be in both places at once.

To get into some background with Simrshop is to go back to the events that led up to this notice being posted on her website July 10, 2003.

Sims Refurbishing Shop

Special Notice:

We would like to announce that everything on this website That belongs to Mary, and the domain name is for sale.

This site will be staying open until we have a buyer for the domain.

The Sims Refurbishing Shop, now has a new webmaster.

I will be running this site for a while, and there will new rules for this site.

I am sorry if this hurts the good people out there, but this yahoo group has caused these

rules to be changed.

Do to some trouble from a Sims yahoo group on the internet, giving my wife a hard time, The name and owners of this group will be announced on this page later on.

I am sure this will make the owners of that group very happy, as the nasty people that they are. I had read all of the letters that they had ever sent her. And they know who they are.

They have been stocking her around the groups, and placing, replies that I have read my self, and know what they were doing to Mary. sad sad people they are.

I had sent them a letter on the situation and they laughed if off. So due to them,

She will be closing this site, as soon as we sell the domain name.

There will be not more updates to this site.

I would like to thank all of Mary's fans and friends that believed in her and gave her support during this time, and for all of your kind letters, of their harassing her.

Thank you so much, you showed her there were a few good people out there left,

I will not mention any names, you know who you were.

I will be mastering this site. And changing the rules.

There will be no cloning of objects or re-coloring of object form this site, with out written permission.

Mary works to hard to just let anyone come and use her Items. If you would like to re-color anything or clone anything, ask for permission first.

We have a special going on right now, you get both seaside bathroom and prospect park

both together for $1.50 donation fee.

*New donation sets for you today *

Check them out. :-)

Our updates for this week are :

I am sorry to say that Liz will be leaving my site, as a house designer,

She is going for her dreams. I would like to take this time,

to day good luck to her, and I will miss her something terrible.

Good Luck Liz, my very dear friend, I will miss you sweetie.

Liz's' work will remain on this site, with her permission.

and is not to be put anywhere else, or cloned.

Mary has a new bathroom set for you, with two of her original object.

And accent table, and a wall shelf.

Dee has an estate house for you,

and a cabin house for you.

End of up for this week:

Mary has a new donation set for you,

it is the Windsor Living Room Set.

You will find free gifts for the set, and a Grab Bag to go with it.

We do not tell what is in the Grab Bag. :-)

It is an original object, made by Mary, and it works. :-)

$2.00 donation, for credit cards, and $1.00 for checks.

Liz has a Romantic Bathroom Set for you.

Donation gift not less than $2.00 if using a credit card.

$1.00 if using a check. :-)

This site was created on Mar29th 2002

and has been moved one time, and lasted updated on July08. 2003

©copyright of sims refurbishing shop all rights reserved 2003/2004

July 11, 2003 had this posted. Frankly we were shocked because up until this appeared on her web site we thought she only had a problem with Simsations Studio (at that time Simsations (our groups) and knew nothing about her perceived problems with Twilight Sims

Sims Refurbishing Shop

Special Notice:

We would like to announce that everything on this website That belongs to Mary,

and the domain name is for sale.

I would like for all fans to read the story on this page, for the reason for closing the site down

The Sims Refurbishing Shop, now has a new webmaster.

I will be running this site for a while, and there will new rules for this site.

I am sorry if this hurts the good people out there, but this yahoo group has caused these

rules to be changed.

Do to some trouble from a Sims yahoo group on the internet, giving my wife a hard time,

The name and owners of this group will be announced on this page later on.

Due to the last episode that just occurred the group name is: Twilight Sims yahoo group. The owners are

Michele, and Lindsey. They have there friends join in taunting Mary

and I would like you to put in a post that I has sent to a group, and the reply from Michele in another group. It is listed below

This is just way the site is being closed down, back stabbing people like this. people that pretend

to be sweet and nice, but just are not.

These girl knew nothing about making objects, until they met my Mary, she took them on her site,

taught them how to make objects, and then Lindsey sent her a very nasty letter, that I had read.

That she was quitting the site, then Michele follow her and Mary received nasty letter from Michele,

That she was leaving the site. That was fine with Mary, if they wanted to go, the same day they started up their yahoo group. They

used Mary, I was keeping track the entire time of what they had done. and were doing to Mary.

Mary didn't care if they got wings of their own, she sent them a letter wishing them the best of luck,

even after she had received very nasty

Letters from Lindsey and Michele. Then they put a post upon their yahoo group, with a credit to Heather, (Heather Mary) my wife,

for showing them she encouraged them to set up the site, something on the order of this, but would have to look in our archives to get

the letters out and what was put on their group. This had to be done for the soul purpose of making there selves look good in the

publics eyes. Because they started taunting her in groups, in sneaky ways that other people could not see. I saw what they were

doing to her. (Mary never wants to hurt anyone, and she is taken advantage of a lot,) if I don't step in and put a stop to it.

So now you know just some of the story about all of this. The rest I will leave up to the people that deal with these issues

I have saved all of the letters that Mary had sent to them, and all of the letter that they or their friends has sent to Mary,

These will be given to the proper people that deal with this kind of abuse..

I wanted Mary to do something about it right then but she said no. I don't force Mary to do anything.

Mary has been receiving this kind of thing from Lindsey, Michele, wicked debb,
Becky and other friends of Lindsey and Michele at Twilight Sims.

----- Original Message -----
To: thefantasim@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 2:44 AM
Subject: Re: [thefantasim] New update

and its great!!!!!!!!!!!!
----- Original Message -----
To: thefantasim@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 11:46 PM
Subject: [thefantasim] New update

www.simsrshop, has a new update again today for you, so check it out.

Thank you Webmaster Walt

LMAO, Hi Deb  did you have fun
Hugs
Michele

Joint-Owner of
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/twilightsims/
Archive Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/twilight2sims/
I am sure this will make the owners of that group very happy, as the nasty people that they are.

I had read all of the letters that they had ever sent her.

They have been stocking her around the groups, and placing, replies that I have read my self,

and know what they were doing to Mary. sad sad people they are.

I had sent them a letter on the situation and they laughed if off. So due to them,

She will be closing this site, as soon as we sell the domain name.

There will be not more updates to this site.

I would like to thank all of Mary's fans and friends that believed in her and gave her support during this time,

and for all of your kind letters, of their harassing her.

Thank you so much, you showed her there were a few good people out there left,

I will not mention any names, you know who you were.

End of first message

I will be mastering this site. And changing the rules.

There will be no cloning of objects or re-coloring of object form this site, with out written permission.

Mary works to hard to just let anyone come and use her Items.

If you would like to re-color anything or clone anything, ask for permission first.

We have a special going on right now, you get both seaside bathroom and prospect park

both together for $1.50 donation fee.

*New donation sets for you today *

Check them out. :-)

Our updates for this week are :

I am sorry to say that Liz will be leaving my site, as a house designer,

She is going for her dreams. I would like to take this time,

to day good luck to her, and I will miss her something terrible.

Good Luck Liz, my very dear friend, I will miss you sweetie.

Liz's work will remain on this site, with her permission.

and is not to be put anywhere else, or cloned.

End of up for this week:

Mary has a new donation set for you,

it is the Windsor Living Room Set.

You will find free gifts for the set, and a Grab Bag to go with it.

We do not tell what is in the Grab Bag. :-)

It is an original object, made by Mary, and it works. :-)

$2.00 donation, for credit cards, and $1.00 for checks.

Liz has a Romantic Bathroom Set for you.

Donation gift not less than $2.00 if using a credit card.

$1.00 if using a check. :-)

This site was created on Mar29th 2002

and has been moved one time, and lasted updated on July08. 2003

©copyright of sims refurbishing shop all rights reserved 2003/2004

This made for a very painful and uncomfortable summer for a lot of us. Not too sure how long I can make these so I will end this one and continue on the next one.

Vikki

ParnZ

FirePoker
(1/31/04 9:07 pm)

to Tribal Vikki & Wendy.

If it could be possible, would either one of you please explain the players involved including both of you? That way, it is easier for those who are following to get a better understanding of the situation.

I am aware of some but lost touch with most.

Thankyou ladies, and if Mary does decide to come and make her case, which I hope she does, then we will take it to the InnerCircle for a 1 on 1.

.::ID is A "Beachin" Work of Art::::"Valentines" by Bubbles::.

whitewolfca

Tribal Clan
(1/31/04 9:08 pm)

It took most of the summer to pick up the pieces and while it may not been totally out of mind it was for the most part
out of sight. It made us better and stronger even, although we did not know at the time that Mary had moved in again
as Bev the new owner of Elegant Touch Sims which became Fancy Sims. I suppose if I look back on the last few months now I can say that the warning signs were all there. Bev was too erratic and too unpredictable and she could be downright vicious when she chose to be. I apoligize now to those of you who own groups. It was me who steered her to your groups and even recommended you as the great people that you are. She must have got a lot of laughs about my willingness to help her out, point her in the right direction and even stand up for her when she was being unreasonable and in some cases vicious all at my expense. I totally understand if you are upset with me about this. I'm not very happy with myself right now either.

The last few weeks leading up to today Bev managed to outdo herself making a lot of peope miserable and finally got herself banned from Simply Stylish Sims. I think she was either banned or left before being banned, a few other groups as well. She started her own group Fancy Sims named after her site and promptly started to try to control everyone around her. When that didn't work she threatened to quit entirely. When that didn't get the proper response we were treated to the notice on her site today.

Fancy Sims

This web site will be shutting down due to Bev having a heart attack at 3:30 pm on January 29

2004 Bev is in intensive care unit at this time

she ask me to let all of her fans know.

she has asked me to take everything down

from the site. The doctor said

that upset of the game site and groups was to

much on her

sorry

Like everything else in Mary/Bev/Whatever's life this proved to be another lie as well and not a particularly nice one for all those in the community who suffer from real illnesses. This post from Simply Stylish Sims tonight also adds a bit more to the mess as I had not really thought about all the donators to these two sites and what they are also out.

good evening everyone:

i in no way mean to sound insensitive in this email. i do feel that
everyone needs to know the facts.

Everyone has been requesting information on Bev's condition since notice
came to many of the yahoo groups this morning that she had had a heart
attack yesterday (1-29) at 3:30 pm. her site has also been shut down and a
notice has been placed there as well.

i feel i need to let everyone know that i am in possession of proof that Bev
emailed me at 8:35 yesterday evening, which is the time on her email. so
how could she have had a heart attack at 3:30 and email me at 8:35. i am
posting the proof at the bottom of this email.

it also seems we have been deceived further in that we have discovered that
Bev(not her real name) has done this before.
it is true that Bev and Liz are sisters but only by marriage. liz is very
concerned and hurt by this mess. she was as surprised as i when we
discovered Bev had an alias. we further think that the continued mentions
by Bev of "sister this", "sister that" and the referral to Liz's mother as
her mother was done in a way to perpetrate this fraud. We were in no way
informed of any money changing hands between Bev and her members, other than
what was posted to the main page of her site. this has caused us great
concern as well.

all ties with Bev have been broken previous to this maliciousness. we are
extremely sorry for any concern she has caused by the post to the yahoo
groups and her site. we do believe it was her that did it, and she is still
trying to cause problems to liz and the simply stylish sims family, and the
sims community
thank you,
jim bob---moderator .

Bev/Mary/Whatever has done this to the Sims Community twice now. I am coming to the Council in the hopes that it does not happen a third time. It seems to be extremely easy for her to come into the community with a new name and a new site until she loses it again and more people get hurt. I believe that she will do it again.

Thank you for listening to me.

Vikki aka Whitewolf
Simsations Studio
Simsations Studio Groups
Sims Studio on MSN

whitewolfca

Tribal Clan
(1/31/04 9:22 pm)

The people involved

Mary/Bev - Owner
Formerly of Simrshop
Formerly Elegant Touch Sims
Fancy Sims

Liz - Owner
Simply Stylish Sims Group
At one time contributed to Simrshop

Jim Bob - Moderator
Simply Stylish Sims Group

Lindsey - Co-Owner
Twilight Sims Groups

Michele - Co-Owner
Twilight Sims Groups

Wendy - Co-Owner
Simsations Studio
Simsations Studio Groups
Sims Studio on MSN

Tammy - Co-Owner
Simsations Studio
Simsations Studio Groups
Sims Studio on MSN

Vikki - Co-Owner
Simsations Studio
Simsations Studio Groups
Sims Studio on MSN
Moderator at Simply Stylish Sims
Moderator at Fancy Sims

Webmaster Walt
Simrshop

These are the people involved although both times it seems to have done a good job of provoking a majority of the community to respond.

Vikki

ParnZ

FirePoker
(1/31/04 9:31 pm)

Thankyou Vikki. That surely helped.
I hope that by bringing this to Council that it will,
indeed stop.

Could you please explain, was FantaSims a paysite?
Or are we talking about donation files? I'm a little bit
hazy other than the fact that she has had a 'heart attack' and the times do not correspond.

Mysticalmoon333

TribalClan
(1/31/04 9:54 pm)

Hello I am new to this forum but I would love to add my 2 cents worth......actually 69 cents worth .lol......

In light of all the news yesterday about Bev aka Mary aka god knows who else I have gotten tremendously upset for I have contibuted money to her website so it would not have to turn into a pay site........25 here 10 there it all adds up and when you talk to her staff no one seemed to know a thing aboutmoney comming in...hmmmm where did it go then............I wonder and got really ticked off so I put my nose in......I used to have a PI and Fugitive Recovery Agency Business with my ex husband.........I called in some contactt I know and they in turn did me the favor of doing a chk on her.

1. She Stated that her mother was murdered: No record showing anyone in her family was murdered. Another fabrication for attention maybe?

2. I have found she has a record...albeit a small one but she has one.....unless this source (Who is a federal employee) is on the mental side (which I doubt or he would not have the job he has as he has to take psych tests on reg basis) ..ranting ...sorry..any way This Person Bev/Mary has had some mental probs ( not that we all havent some time or other) but involving hurting ppl, and has a history of this illness...attention again.

3. Her Husband "Walt" is no where to be found....she says hes an important member of her town........Bull, as I live not too far from her. There is no record on him anywhere or a "Walt".

4. I have a degree in Criminal Psychology and with my PI, I will chk this out myself to find the real truth and let ppl know.

But I will find out the truth and where my money and others have gone too.

Blessed Be
Mysticalmoon

whitewolfca

Tribal Clan
(1/31/04 10:03 pm)

Hi Parns,

Both Simrshop and Fancy Sims are/were donation files. Apparently there are donators who have paid and received nothing which is why there seems to be a problem with the money side of this mess too.

Vikki aka Whitewolf
Simsations Studio
Simsations Studio Groups
Sims Studio on MSN

ParnZ

FirePoker
(1/31/04 10:16 pm)

Mystic and thank you for that information and background.

Thankyou again Vikki for clarifying that. I can see that this subject comes up yet again in such a short space of time this week.

What is it with this month I wonder  

Tamzin37

TribalClan
(1/31/04 10:24 pm)

So Mary, Walt, Bev and her numerous other aliases has finally been exposed. I'm sorry to everyone who has had the misfortune to have been involved with this piece of shit. I saw what she put on her website about Michele and myself for the first time today here as I was on my way to Greece when it was put up and by the time I got back it was gone. Michele refused to tell me the gory details and now I can see why.

Michele and I learnt absolutely nothing from Mary. All she did was give us the links to a couple of tutorials we already had. We never EVER hounded her - that was totally in her imagination. She sent some absolutely filthy posts to Michele not only as herself but as her husband Walt (what is her real husbands name by the way?) She upset Michele to the point of her nearly giving up and she also upset a few of our friends who had nothing to do with it and were thoroughly upset over it.

I wondered yesterday when I saw the remarks at Fancy Sims just how true it was as it seemed to me that it had been written by her. Now it seems she has done it again.

I wonder who she will come back as next time. This time I will do something. I am so angry with her as she is one of the reasons Michele is no longer around much. It knocked Michele when the rest of her world was falling apart.

I am so sorry that so many people got burnt by this psychiatric case. I had no idea that this had happened to all of you at Simsations or to Liz. I must admit I was getting to the point that I did not know who was writing posts - whether it was Bev and her many aliases or the genuine person.

love
Lindsey

whitewolfca

Tribal Clan
(1/31/04 10:41 pm)

Oh Lindsey I am so sorry. When I posted the background on this whole sorry mess I had totally forgotten yiu never saw it. I just keep getting it wrong.

Vikki

Tamzin37

TribalClan
(1/31/04 10:52 pm)

Don't be sorry Vikki as I'm glad I saw it. Michele didn't want me to see it as I was angry enough. Now I know what she has done to others I am steaming and will do my best to stop her doing any more damage

Tamzin37

TribalClan
(1/31/04 11:01 pm)

I'm so sorry this has happened to you  I can tell you that Walt is another of Bev/Mary/Heather/Jocr/Maggie, etc, etc's aliases.

I've seen posts from this person and believe me they are one and the same.

love
Lindsey

Elizmelesio

TribalClan
(1/31/04 11:12 pm)

Hi my name is liz owner of Simply_Stylish_Sims Yahoo groups Please excuse any spelling errors i am still in the effect of my migraine medication it make me a little on the woozy side i know i show stay off the pc becaue it makes your migraine worst but i am so upset this will be very long as i will esplain how the all this came to be as fas as i know ok lets see where i begin to answer the question why i didn't send a post to the group reguarding this so called heart attack when i rec'd an email telling me what was posted in the group to i was unawre that this was posted at her site until i rec'd the email i replied to the person who emailed me went to see for myself and started to contact my moderator Jim at the same time he was contacting me about it and then all the post stated coming in thru some of the groups at that time ididn't know if it was true or not it left me wondering the i rec'd an email from Jim telling me about this confession bev/mary to him when i read the email i was shock all of a sudden my head starting spinning then the pounding then the pain i could read the sreen because it hurted more so i open the chat of the group and instead of writting I talked and Jim wrote hes ask me why i was so upset and i told him about what bev/mary did to michelle and lindsay which i felt was rude, nasty and uncalled for that when i left the site she emailed me telling me that she was going to get even with me and evreyone that sent her nasty emails and everyone tha t was nasty with her in the goups when i read that email i said to myself she bugging and left it as an empty threat . i thenmade a couple of items and decided to open the group. How she i believe she must have found out about my group because it is listed in yahoo directory one day i rec'd an email from her telling me how she has been monitoring the groups and decided to supprise me by emailing we started talking she told what a strange conincedent that we both make object also asked me what else i make and i told her i lso make houses she even asked me where i used to make the houses at and i told her she also ask me what happen that i stop makeing houses the and i told her that i left because i counld not be associated with rude, mean people then shje went on questining me about what happen i told her so i am explaining all this to show everyone why i had no knowledge nor could associate her with mary then she told me she was opening a site that iwas all new to her and asked me i thinkl iwas later on down the road not to sure if would like to be partners with her so i said she not knowing what a visious plan was and since she made me a partner i believe that was the time i made her mine the there wa a miss understanding in another group with an unsubscribing text the was drama at the group which the person in question replied explaining about the text I thanked her and everything was alright then i rec'd an email from bev/mary telling me that i should put a person she wanted me to put as moderator someone ididn't even know and i siad no then she emailed me telling that i made her look bad and that she wanted this person demanding i put this person as a moderator i said no again then she emailed me saying she was leaving the group and that it was time we parted our separate ways and othe rude things but befor she left she posted a rude post to the group towards the person we had the misunderstanding about the message text so i went into my gorups and deleted her name off all my front pages and took the link off for fancysims. ever since them i was getting email left and right what she had to dsay i really can't say because i just kept deleting enough was enough then she takes and rejoins the group One of my Moderators Lu send out a welcoming text the old one where it says that we are partners and so forht if anyone who is familar with muy groups know how the text was iwhen i saw that i emailed Lu fast and told her to amend the welcoming text by deleting that part and to send an apology to the group for the old text where it stated the we were no longer have anything to do with fancysims Bev/mary got very upset by the post wrote to poor Lu that she was a member and the there and that she demand an apology and if i wanted her to leave to say so i had enough drama in the group already after reading that post I post to he that i was the one that told Lu to post it anfd that if she wanted to stay it was fine but i didn't want anymore touble in the group, more drama she takes and post a rude post to me also drumming up about the misunderstanding trying to stir up more trouble/drama in the group so i baned her then then Jim emails her about not mooderating her group and also leaving her group she takes and try to stir trouble with me and jim telling him lies that i said which he comfirmed that they were lies with a simple test put to me. then puff the new drama she put in a site she had a heart attack what a coinceden hmmmmm think about what i feel she was trying to accomplished was that people in my group and in the sims commuity think that i was tha cause of her heart attack along with the sims community and they leave the group which has happen i lost quite a few members and the i my group gets nominated and boom there is the post at the site from there eveytone knows the rest. In closing all I want to asdd the she is a mean rotten person and god don't like ugly what goesaround always comes back doubble.

ParnZ

FirePoker
(1/31/04 11:42 pm)

Liz and Lindsey.

Thankyou for sharing your story Liz. I am sorry that this has indeed happened to you.

Lindsey, as I explained to you, I was not all that familiar with the complete story when it happened, and now I understand. I am sorry to hear about Michelle. Give her my best when you hear from her next please.

How many others have been deceived or abused by Mary I wonder!?!

nanci2121  

TribalClan
(2/1/04 1:24 am)

I don't usually post in forums, but decided to speak up here.

Bev and all her aliases have been emailing me for a long time.
I know most of them, and I'm sure there are more.
I'm afraid the deception may continue.  

Michele and Lindsey, I know what she put you through.
All I can say is you both acted with such class under the circumstances. (((hugs))) to you both.

I'm trying to put the pieces together now.
I don't know if we'll ever have the entire story.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for *all* of us who have been deceived and hurt by this person....whoever she may be.

Nancy

nanci2121

SimsHost Administrative Assitant

Tamzin37

TribalClan
(2/1/04 1:42 am)

Fancy Sims
 I will make myself clear here. It is the first time I have seen Mary's rants in print but of course I knew most of what had been written about us by asking questions here and there. Sorry I wasn't fully awake earlier  

love
Lindsey

Tamzin37

TribalClan
(2/1/04 2:00 am)

Fancy Sims
 Thank you for your support Nancy  (((((((((Nancy))))))))

I had no idea how many people she was hurting and hopefully it will stop now that it has been brought out into the open.

love
Lindsey

Mysticalmoon333

TribalClan
(2/1/04 2:13 am)

Hello it me again.

I want to say I am the one that exploded this mess last night and as you can see I havent slept yet...........I am not sorry for bringing it out but am sorry for the manner in which I brought it out, I should have watched my language andd am truly sorry if I have hurt or offended anyone in my emails. Hope you forgive this redhaired Irish Scorpio.

Mysticalmoon
Megan

halloweenscorpio

TribalClan
(2/1/04 4:01 am)

I think the main problem in this will be that Maryy/Bev is actually ill enough to not really relate to what she's caused in an appropriate manner. She will be back because some part of her doesn't get the point that she's wrong. I think the peopls she may have hurt need to realize that they did nothing, it is her illness talking. I hope there is a way to remove her permenantly. I am not angry with her, I don't hate her but she is obviously not capable of behaving in an acceptable manner. Her episodes seem to be closer together, since in Spring it took a while for her to go off, but this winter there were about 3 incidents in as many months. She cannot be allowed back because she obviously cannot control her condition. I'm just glad I'm not the one who lives so close (Run Megan!!)
Halloweenscorpio

co-owner:
Yahoo:
Simsation Studio
MSN:
Sims Studio group

Mysticalmoon333

TribalClan
(2/1/04 5:45 am)

Oh yes she may just find out where I live lol.....and come after me.............But in this state and irl the best for her is yet to come.......If anyone knows my motto then they know what is to come (legally of course).

Megan
Mysticalmoon

PS: Wahhhhh my pics are showing as red x's why is that?

Trueblueyes999

TribalClan
(2/1/04 6:26 am)

attention parns

do u think she is the same christine mara etc.. in all the other messes to . she sure does write like her. i told meylnda when she joined th e bees sure is something odd about her and her temper. glad i didnt get to know her well .

she needs prayer bad has a very serious problem

im sorry for all of those who got hurt.

terri

simlove

Nomad
(2/1/04 7:49 am)

Heres another fun factoid for you all. The fake heart attack should have happend at 3:30 pm on 29th of Jan..from what I can see in my group she left it by web on 29 Jan 7:59 pm..hmm

moonsimslv  

TribalClan
(2/1/04 7:57 am)

Ohhh... darn... I swore I'd never get involved in another Sims Event and just be happy admiring all the wonderful artists' and webmasters' work, but this one hits close to home. We have also been burned badly by this same multiple personality. I fear that others will continue to be hurt if they are not prepared, so here I am.

Megan, you can add to your chronicle:

July 6, 2003: Charlotte requests hosting for Fancy Hill Sims on SimsHost using the subdomain fancyhillsims.simshost.com. (I paid for the IP address and set up the web space. Much correspondence with Nancy and me about it. She decided not to create the site.)

In this correspondence, Charlotte said that her domain name host (ValueWeb, registered through Stargate.net) would not release her eleganttouchsims.com domain name to her. That's why she needed a new domain name.

December 26, 2003: Charlotte requests hosting for Fancy Sims on SimsHost using the full domain name fancysims.com. This request came originally from her Dreama1 personna. She switched to her Bev personna along the way, and was corresponding with Nancy privately, still attempting to hide her identity. (On December 28, 2003, I set up the site and helped her get the fancysims.com domain name transferred to our server. Yes, this cost me more cash out of pocket. "Fool me once...") Same results: She wrote to say that she had decided to go with a different host.

Charlotte said that "Bev" is her granddaughter, and that Fancy Sims is her granddaughter's site.

Megan, if you want to continue your sleuthing, you can get more information about the domain name owner. Telnet to a public server and then:
whois fancysims.com
whois eleganttouchsims.com
whois simsrshop.com

Aside: Your little image doesn't show up because Yahoo doesn't allow remote-linking to images. If you need a place on the web to host it, I'd be happy to oblige. You can email the image to me (webmaster at moonsims dot com) and I'll put it on our server. That way you can use the avatar image anywhere. Use a meaningful message subject because my webmaster address gets so many spam and viruses that it's easy to overlook things. If you include Nancy on distribution (nancy at simshost dot com) she will make sure that I keep my promises.

Terri, you might be right. I'm wondering if we are dealing with the tragedy of a true multiple personality.

Several other site hosting requests, both on Moon Sims and SimsHost, have been withdrawn when the requestor learned that I am serious about the rule that says we will not host sites for anonymous personalities. Ya never know for sure.

Greg - Moon Sims Webmonster  

Rowena DeVandal

TribalClan
(2/1/04 8:49 am)

Wow...i can't believe i didn't hear about more of this...but my good mojo goes out to anyone who's been harmed by this person...i'll keep my eyes peeled and ears open for info...
hugz,
rowena

...for some reason, people tell me things...let's see if anyone tells me anything this time...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wall/Floor artist

Occasional Object recolors

http://seasonalsims.simshost.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  

Email This To a Friend
 Topic Commands
 Click to stop receiving email notification of replies

jump to:  SimTribal says... (New)Outer Circle (New)Inner Circle (New)Archives04 (New)Tribal Cave (New)Open Fire (New)Point of Interest (New)ClanClaim (New)Archives::OC (New)Archives::IC (New)Archives::OF (New)    

- SimTribal - Outer Circle -