PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 09:14:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 362883 times)
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #465 on: 2007 August 04, 05:02:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks I thought I had heard of her before, I know I had seen the name before it just wasn't registering must be about time for bed for me.  The rum is kicking in. :lol:

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: 2007 August 04, 05:03:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Too bad her site wasn't more popular.  There will only be a few people that can learn of the booty through her advertising.

You'd think she would proofread that shit before she posted it in such big letters.

She is something else.  :roll:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: 2007 August 04, 05:07:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No kidding.  I don't think I have ever seen anything like that before on the web. Of course I guess I just wasn't either paying attention or didn't go to the right places.  I am sure she will pop back up again.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
macfusty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 2007 August 04, 05:46:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pooki"
I am sure she will pop back up again.

There seems to be a pattern. She closes down her site and lays low. This thread dies down. Then she sends out another ranting email and she opens everything up. The thread starts back up again, then she does the same thing over again. She closes up shop, leaves, and the thread dies down again. I wasn't surprised in the least at her latest letter, seeing as how this thread had been rather quiet. And wow, look, she's closed it down again.

Does she seek attention THAT badly? Because really, all that's being said about her is here in this thread. She's obviously reading it. I bet the second this becomes old news again, she'll be back with another long letter emailed to someone and her site will be open again.

It's just...quite sad, actually.

Edited because I'm quite sleepy at the moment.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #469 on: 2007 August 04, 06:46:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well the bonus is that now people know where to get her objects now that she isn't selling them anymore.

As for killing and stalking her - I have so much to do - do I really have to fit more into my busy schedule?

Poor old HP - she'll have a reputation as bad as Pescado's if she isn't more careful to not post in this thread.  HP - if you don't want to be seen as a bad arse, you better post in this thread.  *Perhaps HP has secret mod mind control techniques  :wink: *

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: 2007 August 04, 06:58:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, that was really weird, like really, really weird. I haven't really been following this that closely, but that last (not the last, I'm sure) letter on her page was incredibly paranoid and bizarre. Hysterical Paroxysm is heading up conspiracies to destroy her now? We were giving out her personal information and threatening to kill her? Word of advice to her (if she's reading), I'm not sure that things that have happened only in someone's head can be counted as actually having happened, just saying. Does anyone else think that she really should have taken that cop's advice?

Edit: Whoops! I was uninformed about some stuff that happened earlier! I'll leave my comment up as is though so that other people will learn from my mistakes and not follow me in laziness.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: 2007 August 04, 07:00:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Poor old HP - she'll have a reputation as bad as Pescado's if she isn't more careful to not post in this thread.  HP - if you don't want to be seen as a bad arse, you better post in this thread.  *Perhaps HP has secret mod mind control techniques  :wink: *

Maybe someone should start randomly mentioning TSR Thomas's name in this thread so she could start blaming him too?  :lol:

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #472 on: 2007 August 04, 07:03:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mando, go back and read the whole thread. Wink

Edited for a really, really long typo. Wink

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #473 on: 2007 August 04, 07:12:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Angha Tyl"
Quote from: "calalily"

Maybe someone should start randomly mentioning TSR Thomas's name in this thread so she could start blaming him too?  :lol:

HP wasn't even mentioned in this thread, and I don't think she ever participated in it.  So if not posting, and not being mentioned at all gets all the guns trained on you - if she actually posts she'll be home free.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
kitkat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: 2007 August 04, 07:24:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got the letter also today and found myself reading it several times - wondering "what set her off this time?"  Perhaps she didn't like it that responses on her thread here had died down and she felt the need - as any decent drama queen would - to stir shit up and get "her" thread back near the top of the board.  

I read the part about some of them claiming to be teachers and sociologists and her not wanting them to teach her children and I laughed so hard!  I'm one of those claiming to be a teacher.  Must be doing something right too since I've received Teacher of the Year twice in 8 years - once from my district and once from Walmart.  And just today our team was meeting to go over class lists for this fall - and groaning over who got the kids whose parents are known as the community nuts.  You have to feel so sorry for those kids - no teacher ever really wants them - and not because they are bad kids - but because their parents are crazy and you'll never get anywhere with them when trying to deal with them.

As for being low-class, that's only a slur if you look at it that way.  Too me, it means that I don't spend a lot of money on fancy things, or don't live in a fancy house, and don't drive a fancy car.  Maybe, just maybe I wear my shorts a little too short in the summer when school's out, or prefer an evening hanging out in the yard having a beer and barbequing to a day at a high end expensive mall, shopping for clothes I'd be uncomfortable in.  Class is just a matter of perspective.  If it bothered me to be considered low-class by some people, then my favorite song wouldn't be "Redneck Woman".

She also sent a second letter out today - one that I reported to yahoo myself as abuse.  This one was very short.  It gave out the email address (not a free one either, but one from a service provider) of the last person to subscribe to her site, and called the person a thief in it.  Now, while it's not quite as much info that was accidentally posted briefly here, how is that different from what was done to her.  It would be at this point in my classroom that I'd be explaining to the child in question that "since you retaliated in the same manner you felt you'd been treated by so-and-so, I guess I either have to punish you both, or turn you both loose and do nothing to either of you for your poor behavior."

kitkat
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: 2007 August 04, 07:28:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Duckie"

Mando, go back and read the whole thread. Wink

The whole thing?! But I'm soooo lazy!  :lol:

I just wanted to put my name in so that I could be partially blamed for anything else that goes wrong in her life. I want to be the reason that the dry cleaner refused to give her a discount and that the bank teller was so rude to her (and also knew all her personal information including her account number!).

Edit: Wow! I really regret not following this more closely (and then for being extra lazy on top of it  :oops: ). However, now that I've posted in this thread I get to be an imp or a demon with the rest of you. How exciting! Do I get my own pitchfork and pointy horns?

Edit 2: Nothing removed, but I was still being lazy as of this comment. I'm going to stop posting myself into deep, dark holes from now on (sigh).
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: 2007 August 04, 07:31:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's worse, kitkat, is that she makes a slur on everyone in here's professional capabilities over a fucking game.

She needs to grow up and get a life in the worst way.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
kitkat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: 2007 August 04, 07:37:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most definitely.  It's very sad to have a game appear to rule your whole life.  

kitkat
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: 2007 August 04, 08:42:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even though the fact that I am now a demon or an imp is tickling me pink, :lol: I will stop posting in this thread.

Jan obviously has serious problems, and I do not want to mess with a person that is so close to the edge. I know I haven't really harassed her, as this has all happened in her head, but nevertheless I feel sorry for her and I don't want anything bad to happen to her.

I just feel that harassing a person with so many problems as Jan has, well, it just isn't classy.

So, goodbye Jan, I hope you'll start feeling better soon. Smiley
I don't think anyone here is stalking you, so you and your family should be safe. Smiley

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #479 on: 2007 August 04, 13:51:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been thinking about why she might have named HP...and it's probably because I quoted that initial letter she got from EA in my email to paysite owners, the one that started this woman off.  It's the only place where I know HP was mentioned in any of this.

Sorry, girl!

On the other hand, it means you're part of the demons, terrorits (sic) and axis of evil ...welcome to the club!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: