PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 07:00:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 365013 times)
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #450 on: 2007 August 04, 01:23:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know someone at Yahoo and they told me that Yahoo got a lot of complaints about a harassing e-mail by this person.  They are considering banning her permenantly from Yahoo for harassment and account abuse.  We'll have to wait and see.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Rae Kira
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #451 on: 2007 August 04, 01:24:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, I feel very offended. I've never had certain luxuries that many other people have, like, say, enough food at any given time or clothes that fit. My family has always been very low-low-middle class to the point we're in the poor section. And I may not be a bastard technically, but I was conceived before my parents were married. As far as I understand, "bastards" are those born out of marriage.
(If you're wondering how I know about being conceived, I was born in September. My parents were married in February of that year. So I was made about a month before they were married.  :oops:)

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: 2007 August 04, 01:36:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My parents always told me that a bastard was someone who's father did not acknowlege their birth or even existance. My brother was born two months after my parents got married, and he was born within wedlock and our father has always claimed him. So, don't worry. As long as your family claims you, you aren't what you were afraid of being. And these days, what does it matter? Birth doesn't make a person who they are, but the way they act and think and feel. Nowadays, bastard can mean a downright rotten shithead creep, so no, I don't think you are one. I thinks you's a sweetie!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Wrinkly Willy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: 2007 August 04, 01:39:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
I know someone at Yahoo and they told me that Yahoo got a lot of complaints about a harassing e-mail by this person.  They are considering banning her permenantly from Yahoo for harassment and account abuse.  We'll have to wait and see.

Of course, the pirates will get the blame.  We will have all fooled Yahoo into banning her.  She wil never see it as a responce to her OWN actions.
Jan, you wanna play Sims, play Sims.  You wanna make 'easy money on the Internet', find another way.  I know, how abouts a subscription site called 'Ramblings of a Confused Drama Queen'?

Quote from: "raekira"
You know, I feel very offended. I've never had certain luxuries that many other people have, like, say, enough food at any given time or clothes that fit. My family has always been very low-low-middle class to the point we're in the poor section. And I may not be a bastard technically, but I was conceived before my parents were married. As far as I understand, "bastards" are those born out of marriage.
(If you're wondering how I know about being conceived, I was born in September. My parents were married in February of that year. So I was made about a month before they were married.  :oops:)

No need for the embarrasment, raekira.  Don't take it so personal, Jan is tossing isnults blindly.  Next thing you know, she'll be calling me a satanistic, pinko, commy, facist, liberal, redneck, athiestic Yankee...
Rae Kira
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #454 on: 2007 August 04, 01:41:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I know it's nothing, and I'm already over it. It's still insulting though.

Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 2007 August 04, 02:39:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's not being an adult.. I've been following this thread guys. From what I remember someone offered her hosting, someone else offered to pay for her hosting if she'd go free. She chose this path, don't feel sorry for her in any way.

She's the two year old who breaks it's doll rather than sharing it with someone.. Jan, do you hear me hun? I'm not a pirate. I'm just a free site creator who likes these guys. And I am telling you right now they've behaved a whole lot better than you have..

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: 2007 August 04, 04:10:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does she have a tv or radio or are we her only entertainment?  I personally think that she is a fry short a Happy Meal.  But, meh, that's just me.  Did she ban everyone that registered?  Did someone say anything on her board or site?  What prompted this anyway?  It's just like out of the fucking blue - Here's Jan  

We may have joked or flamed, Angha Tyl, but it's not like we don't do that to other people/paysites too.  If she would have just shut-up and went about her business, this thread wouldn't even exist, well not 30+ pages of it.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: 2007 August 04, 04:21:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually think barring a couple of off jokes I saw at one point about bumping her off, you guys were pretty much fine when it came to her.. Noone started making jokes about her or flaming her until she started acting nutty.

To explain the "it's not like we don't do that to other sites" thing.. You guys are still a shock to the system for a lot of people. I've been around the community for 4+ years now and they're used to a Symbella type fake-niceness. It even took me a long time to get my head around it, but in the end I put it down to the cosmic balance. You guys are yin-yang in action, and gradually the community I think is becoming better because you guys are around. It cannot possibly be a decent place if we lie all the time.

Rae Kira
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #458 on: 2007 August 04, 04:22:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw, thank you Paden. I'm sorry, I didn't see your post before. I think you're an awesomesauce person.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: 2007 August 04, 04:37:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, there is just something about Paden's "Now shut the fuck up" posts that absolutely make me want to grab some pom poms and cheer from the sidelines.  She so rocks.

Angha Tyl, I do realize that we are hard to understand and that we don't have very much touchy-feelly crap, (Snarky don't even think it), but I came to really appreciate that this is one place where you can be totally honest and even if you screw up, everyone just moves on.  People will say all kinds of crap about us, and we can be intimidating, but at least we don't say we are one way and then do something totally opposite.  What you see is what you get...

PADEN - I want to be President of your fan club!  You crack my ass up on a daily basis.  Nice job, and you even went easy on her.

Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: 2007 August 04, 04:47:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like her yahoo group is gone again.  And she has this up on her site now.
http://www.mainstsims.com/

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Wrinkly Willy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: 2007 August 04, 04:53:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pooki"
Looks like her yahoo group is gone again.  And she has this up on her site now.
http://www.mainstsims.com/

Is her mention of HP new?
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: 2007 August 04, 04:57:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did HP even post in this thread?

Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: 2007 August 04, 04:58:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't seen that up there before I guess it is.  Am I missing something?
what/who is HP. Sorry to sound like such a noob.  Just now coming out of lurking to ask questions and find out info.  Thanks!

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: 2007 August 04, 05:00:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Pooki

HP=HystericalParoxysm from Mod the Sims, a wonderful and truly talented creator.. and I'm not entirely sure why Jan has fixated on her now  :?:

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: