PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 22:18:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 365980 times)
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #435 on: 2007 August 03, 18:23:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "falln_angel"
Quote from: "BionixWV"
Arrr........I stole the name refined........arrr.........since when the fuck did Jan have a copyright to the word "refined"?

Not "refined" - "refinded". I guess if you make up the name you own it...

(Funny, though. I can't seem to find a group called "Refinded Sims Rejects". Another creation of her disturbed mind?)

She means the group I set up for people who got rejected at her group,lol.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/refinedrejects/

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: 2007 August 03, 19:57:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I knew about your group actually. I just found it extremely funny that she went out of her way to make sure her 'fans' know that she's not affiliated with a group which doesn't even exist (at least as she names it) and which the average joe would probably never even imagine was related to her site. (And all it takes is a reading of your group's description to realize that the two of you aren't working together.)

Also, her little spelling error continues to crack me up since, in my opinion anyway, the invention and use of a word like "refinded" is about as unrefined as one can get without crossing into the realm of vulgar. And she uses the word in reference to her own group, as well as yours, so I'm pretty sure she's not being ironic. Small things; small minds. I know. Doesn't stop me from chuckling every time I see the word.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
FreakyBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: 2007 August 03, 23:25:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe she's talking about her mind, as in:  
My mind, I lost it, but then I finded it.  I lost it again, but I refinded it.  Maybe you should hold onto it, cause ima lose it again.

Do what I do, assume everyone at TSR is a cunt. Then, you can only be pleasantly surprised if they exhibit non-cunty behaviour.  -- Capucine
I is LadyGrainne, and I is a thug.  Can I has a cookie?
syion
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: 2007 August 03, 23:46:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

for some reason I got an email from her and I don't remember even signing up for her group

Dear and Members.

I have been giving this a lot of thought about this forum as it calls
its self.
They have done a lot of damage in the Sims community. They have
stolen all of my subscription objects along with many other pay
sites, like Sims Snobs, Sims Slice and we have a long list of the
entire site that they have stolen from.  Here is the list of site
that was stolen from.  http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/  

just follow this link before they tear it down.
What they do is subscribe to you pay site, subscription site then
steal all of your files. I have the name of the person that last
subscribed to my site. You are in my group now with many of your
friends and this is where I wanted all of you low life bastards.

Their posts about me are more than I can bear. Some of them are from
the old community that did this to me before. Costing me lots of
money trying to escape away from all of the hard hearted ones in the
Community.  They make fun of my Illnesses and my being handicapped to
a point that I feel like I want to die. They want me and my site to
disappear due to my tasking up for my self. I want to see them
disappear more so then they do me!!!. These are horrible self
righteous demons and imps from hell it's self.

I do not understand why they get so much fun out of harassing me or
stalking me around the internet. I do not belong to any of their
forums I am not on any of their sites or groups.

I was playing head games with them for a while shutting down my site,
putting it back up and so on.

Some proclaim to be teachers, sociologists. if this is true I would
not wan them teaching children or for anyone to listen to them as
they do not know what they are doing.

I can not for one take any more of this; I know that will make them
happy. But these people threaten to kill me, made sexual remarks
about me. Now how many of you want to be a friend of theirs or a
follower???  I do not and will never be I hate their very being.
Yet no one but me wants to do anything about them. I can not
understand this at all.

I just wish nothing for them all but the worst in life and I hope
they slowly die an agonizing death.

I am going to leave the Sims community I want all of you to leave me
along don't try to find me or stalk me. I am sick of all of you, and
of being abuses by all of you bastards.
That work is not where what I think of any of you. I was not a
trouble maker you can after me and my group. I did not come after you
until you started this shit.
You endangered my families' lives by putting up my real name for all
to see.
My husband wants me to leave the internet but I wanted to stay. Now I
don't as I have had all I can take of this damn game and all of you.
Jan

wow guys I guess we all are demons and imps fom hell :twisted:  :evil:
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: 2007 August 03, 23:50:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:  Holy shit!  She does keep the lulz going though.  :lol:  She does love advertising for us.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #440 on: 2007 August 03, 23:58:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG! It just gets better and better!

I would bet that her Gubmint Husband and the police actually said to her, "If messing around on the internet upsets you this much, just stop putting stuff on there. And quit bothering us with this foolishness." She should listen. And read a dictionary.

She probably didn't even know she was playing headgames with us until we put that notion in the swirling chaos that is her mind.

And the amazing thing is, we don't go anywhere to bother her...she comes HERE!

ETA: If I was a member of her group and got a psycho email like this from her, I would run. Like. The. Wind.

Still watching you guys
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #441 on: 2007 August 04, 00:05:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She says:
But these people threaten to kill me, made sexual remarks
about me.

and then

I hope
they slowly die an agonizing death.

So she can tell us to die and obviously she didn't see the part where the person was bitched at for saying that.

I am going to leave the Sims community I want all of you to leave me
along don't try to find me or stalk me. I am sick of all of you, and
of being abuses by all of you bastards.

Leave al fucking ready. I, for one, don't want to try and find you. I don't know you, I don't want to know you, and I could really care less about you. You are not worthy of my valuable stalking time. We are sick of you as well so leave already.

My husband wants me to leave the internet but I wanted to stay. Now I
don't as I have had all I can take of this damn game and all of you.

LISTEN TO YOUR HUSBAND. LEAVE. HURRY OR WE MIGHT COME FOR YOU. BOOOOOOO!

And why in the hell did she give her group members a link to the booty. Isn't that defeating her purpose of supporting paysites?

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: 2007 August 04, 00:09:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
:::::cue movie trailer scary voiceover guy::::::

In a world where people charge for pixels...

....in a community where only the creative survive...

....a band of pirates take on the good, the bad, and the ugly....

....they are a force for good in the world.

Yet one site refuses to die....

Main Street Sims
IS

Site of the Living Dead

Starring Jan/Charlotte as Sybil

Featuring Pescado as the Dread Pirate

Coming soon to a Yahoo group near you.

These folks must of forgetten about the legend of Robinhood and his merry men. They robbed the rich to give to the poor that the rich exploited, eventually liberating Nottingham in the end. Cool

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
macfusty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: 2007 August 04, 00:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

And why in the hell did she give her group members a link to the booty. Isn't that defeating her purpose of supporting paysites?

Or her thing about "before they tear it down." What? The booty? Eh, should I start my downloading spree now?  :roll:

Is it bad that I feel really sorry for her?
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #444 on: 2007 August 04, 00:27:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "macfusty"
Quote from: "RedLove"

Or her thing about "before they tear it down." What? The booty? Eh, should I start my downloading spree now?  :roll:

Is it bad that I feel really sorry for her?

:lol: No, she's just really got some issues going. The booty lives on! She seems to think that we are "hiding" and no it's not bad you feel sorry for her because I do too.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: 2007 August 04, 00:32:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTG, I think it may be time to give this idiot the Platinum Fuck Nut Award.
Let's see, where in the hell ought I to start with this? Hmmmm... I'd rather my kids learn that you can't break a contract without some sort of consequences, or take something that doesn't belong to me and sell it for my own gain.

How in the hell was her life endangered? Does she have some sort of real life stalker that is just waiting to pounce on information that could leak out about her and her whereabouts? Sorry, bitch, I think I have you topped on that, due to an ex-husband and his friends who want me dead. If they can find me, they'll do it. Cause of me, the son of a bitch went to prison. So, get real. The so-called threats on your life were not meant in any way to be serious, but many of us do wish that you would dry up and blow away, because frankly, you are more irritated than dried shit blowing into one's eyes on a windy day. And by shit, I mean the powdered excrement to be found in a hog confinement lot on a hot summer day.

Your files weren't stolen. They were paid for. Therefore, the person who paid money for them, owns them. Your rights over it expired the moment the transaction was made. So what if they gave them away to friends, does it really wound you? Bah.

I'm not a low-life, I've always been upper-middle-class, thanks for caring. As for being a bastard, well, I may have been my father's Jonah child, but at least he claimed and acknowledged me as his own offspring and rasied me along with all of his kids. We do share the same mother, in case you wondered. Look up the meaning of the word before you sling it around like it's nothing more than "dust bunny" or "cotton ball", m'k?

I don't mock your mental illness/handicap, I feel sorry for you and advise that you get some help with it so that you could be a more viable member of humanity. But, you really ought to know that when you go off on a group of people with such vitriol and venom, and do it in such a poor fashion, meaning spelling and grammar, it's going to get you lampooned and lambasted. If English is not your first language, find someone who speaks it fluently to help you transcribe exactly what you want to say with your sense of outrage. But if you want to die because someone is taking the mickey out of you, then you really ought to seek professional help because it just isn't worth taking your life over.

We get some fun out making fun out of you because you have reduced yourself to the sublimely rediculous. You react out of all proportion and treat this as if it were life and death. It's not, it's all based around a video game. One that doesn't belong to you. The only people who have a right to make profit from are the owners of the company and their employees. Are you one of them? Do you pay taxes, health care costs, and such like that or do you just take the money and smile smugly and don't report the income?

If that is your example of a head game, honey, you aren't going to last long in life because they're really rather pathetic. You can't go into a battle of wits unarmed, which it seems that you have. None of us are following you anywhere. It's not worth our time. I have better things to do, like scrape out a dirty litter box. You just don't get that our worlds do not revolve around you, although it is as if you do like to think they do.
As for putting up your site and taking it down repeatedly, it only proves to us that you are the yo-yo that we think you are.

Your sex life in none of my business and why in the hell would I want to speculate? Bah.

You do know that hate like you are claiming to have will give you athelete's foot, curvature of the spine and rot your soul, don't you? Its bad karma, babes. You're racking it up at a higher rate than any of us here merely by saying you hate as much as you do. As for an agonizing death, bah. Death comes to all things in all seasons. You can choose if you're going to put up with the agony or not. Simple as that.

I have no problem in leaving you alone, just don't continue to yank my chain. I do respond to it in a negative manner. Which for me, that means I tend to make posts like this or much much more rude. Don't like it? Then don't provoke it. Golden rule applies. Ever heard of that? I wonder.

You really should have listened to your hubby, he's apparently got some sense in that skull of his, but you obviously do not. You continue to mention money. You'd have been better off making a free site and asking for donations to keep it going, without offering a carrot to entice folks. Mod the Sims 2 is a purely donational site and it has been going strong. They set a goal to put in new servers and it was met in a day in a half. Hmph! And some of us pirates were in on donating! Whadda ya know bout that, Skippy, we DO have hearts!

And, so you can make something from this, remember: Silence is Golden, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO AWAY!!!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: 2007 August 04, 00:32:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What they do is subscribe to you pay site, subscription site then steal all of your files.

Maybe her logic is too deep for me, but...

how can anyone "subscribe to a paysite" and then "steal all of your files"??

the "sub" IS payment....or is that jusy too hard for her to understand?

:?
Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: 2007 August 04, 00:36:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I seriously pity this woman. She thinks we stalk her, yet if she hadn't went through all the drama shit we would have left her alone.

Has anyone made any sexual remarks against her? I don't recall any.

If she was playing mind games with us, and wanted to leave the community, why didn't she just leave- that seems to be a logic choice. Of course, she hasn't been shown to be logical.

I'll say this for the millionth time- get help. If an online sims community and pixelated items make you want to kill yourself, get offline and check into an institution.
Camy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: 2007 August 04, 00:38:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been giving this a lot of thought about this forum as it calls
its self.

Apparently her brain hasn't been working.  And hooray for free advertisement.

just follow this link before they tear it down.

I think she dreamed about that happening.

I have the name of the person that last
subscribed to my site. You are in my group now with many of your
friends and this is where I wanted all of you low life bastards.

Temper, temper.  Could just be an innocent person for all you know unlike um...yourself.  Changing identities, yada, yada.  Really, who is the low life now?  Second paragraph is like a whining child.  If anyone can't handle the internet, then turn it off.  It's really not that hard.  Besides, it'll save you money.

I was playing head games with them for a while shutting down my site,
putting it back up and so on.

Well, it was YOU that started this mess.  If you kept your site free, this whole thing wouldn't happen in the first place.  Putting it down and putting it back up is like a fly that flies around our heads before going away and coming back again.

Oh...where's a fly swatter?

Now how many of you want to be a friend of theirs or a
follower???

I would rather be friends of a "killer" than a psycho manic like you any day.  The rest is just too tiring to reply to.
syion
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: 2007 August 04, 00:47:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no idea why she sent that email to me. Did anyone elese get one too? I have never said anything bad about her in anyway shape or form. I fact I'm usually just a lurker here and stay to my own business and don't say much. But when I got this email I was like WTF did I do? This girl is a beer short of a six pack. Someone pass the rum I need a hard drink.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: