PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 16:01:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 366239 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #1185 on: 2007 September 05, 18:28:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Micavaga"
Damn, the font alone is giving me a headache.
I know you warned me.  I've learned.

BTW, not only will Jan ban you if you've updated your Yahoo profile within a week of joining, but if you don't have your age listed, she says you'll get banned "due to the Pirates".  (So if you go to add your age, you've updated, so banned.  Nice.)
However, the woman can't rub two brain cells together. I'm not using my name here there, but it's very very easy to make the connection if you open your damned eyes. She hasn't. I'm trying very hard not to step in and let the sheepies who join know what's really going on. Someone yesterday joined and said hi, her response was something to the effect of saying that the group was being overrun with trolls and pirates. 'Scuse me? No one's posted anything even slightly inflammatory. What trolls?

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: 2007 September 05, 18:49:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
Bi-polar disorder does seem to be more benign than Borderline Personality Disorder. For one thing, Bi-polar disorder can be treated. BPD people need therapy, evidently.

Well, yes. Individuals with a personality disorder have to unlearn the maladaptive responses that they have been learning for years. Treating a personality disorder is usually a hard and long process. Medication is sometimes used in conjunction with therapy but it is not in treating the personality disorder itself. Instead it is used to treat relief of anxiety, depression, and other distressing symptoms that may be present.

And I wouldn't say that a personality disorder is necessarily less benign than having a mood disorder. That would depend entirely on severity of the disorder an individual has.

Quote from: "ry"
I'm a psych major, so I'm all up in this.

Interesting. I have a psych degree. And while e-diagnosing can be fun, it is usually highly unreliable.

Micavaga
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: 2007 September 05, 18:58:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kariminger"
However, the woman can't rub two brain cells together. I'm not using my name here there, but it's very very easy to make the connection if you open your damned eyes. She hasn't. I'm trying very hard not to step in and let the sheepies who join know what's really going on. Someone yesterday joined and said hi, her response was something to the effect of saying that the group was being overrun with trolls and pirates. 'Scuse me? No one's posted anything even slightly inflammatory. What trolls?

I saw that, too and wondered WTF she was talking about.  Jan, get over it and move on.  Damn Drama Queen.

Today's message was that she wants to get to know her members and signed off with "Big hugs".  Ummmm, I think not.... on both the getting to know me and the hugs (since you never know when a knife might be sticking out from your back after hugging her).

he FAQ is your life preserver on this pirate ship.  May I suggest that you cling to it for dear life?
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: 2007 September 05, 19:00:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There was a rant in my inbox today, and she has put up 2 posts with reference to Pirates.
She's also directing people to download the Pirate dartboard. Good grief, doesn't she have at least one functioning brain call?
Oh well, all this free advertising can't hurt.

Smarmy--I think but I'm not sure anymore, but the person I had the most contact with was Sandy. She was quite helpful, and she could spell too. With only a 3 day stint as a mod, I really didn't get much of a chance to meet everybody at that time. And since I have only begun to post recently anywhere it's not surprising no one knows me.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1189 on: 2007 September 05, 19:21:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ash_Redfern"

Interesting. I have a psych degree. And while e-diagnosing can be fun, it is usually highly unreliable.

It's an excercise...lol.
In classes we've watched movies and diagnosed characters and done some book reading et al...I know it's just for laughs, I wouldn't really say she's this or that without meeting her and observing her.
It's all in fun.
But this makes you more interesting to me...lol. No offense intended.
I may be your next stalker, Ash. :shock:

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: 2007 September 05, 20:03:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's an excercise...lol.
In classes we've watched movies and diagnosed characters and done some book reading et al...I know it's just for laughs, I wouldn't really say she's this or that without meeting her and observing her.
It's all in fun.
But this makes you more interesting to me...lol. No offense intended.

Yes, I thought  you probably meant it just for fun. I do like to take precautions though.

If you ever want to talk about any topics in psychology, feel free to PM me.

I may be your next stalker, Ash. :shock:

Always room for more, I suppose. Wink

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: 2007 September 05, 21:31:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone posted that they thought Silver Slipper Sims2 was another incarnation for Jan. I joined and at first thought that it wasn't possible...the mods seem a lot better than her. Then immediately upon joining I get this:

Quote from: "Lura, one of the mods"
Anyone not having and isp address as of today will not be allowed to
join my group. Sorry about this but this is my rules as of today.

Anyone that does not have one will be removed from my group unless you
let me know who you are and by that I do not mean to email me in
private or try to rejoin again. You may rejoin again with your ISP
address. If your address can not be tracked to your isp then you may
not join or come back to this group.

We are a new group and will not be over ran by Trolls or rude members.

Lura
And the emails keep flying in. WTF. If they aren't Jan, they must be channeling her at the moment.

Oh, just got a note about being sad I left the group. Guess I was banned for nothing. Yup. Jan or a channeller.

Anyways, I sent them a message asking for explanation, and just get "Sorry you feel that way". Um Ok. Reason? Like I was going to troll.....please.

Petunia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: 2007 September 05, 21:31:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "trollster"

She must be reading this thread. Group is gone now.  :roll:

f a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
trollster
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: 2007 September 05, 21:34:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

? Looks as if both Jans refined sims yahoogroup and the silverslippersims2 group I posted earlier are both gone? :?
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: 2007 September 05, 21:48:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Petunia"
Quote from: "trollster"

She must be reading this thread. Group is gone now.  :roll:
Well, they could have fucking said that.

Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: 2007 September 05, 22:04:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You all made me cry..............thanks!!!  RL catching up with me, I guess, don't know been stressed lately.  The kindest that I have read throughout the thread, as gotten to me.  You're suppose to be the bad ones  :lol: !!!

I will vouch for Michelle, she isn't Jan.  She can be a pain in the ass at times...........but she's not Jan.   I wish Michelle alot of good luck with opening a site of her own, she does good creatations, and needs to show more of her stuff.  Get the credit she desevres for her work.

Those of us that have "come out" thus far is not Jan.  You have spell check???  Was looking for it a while back.  Jan can play one, but she would of slipped by now.  Someone would of caught it, honestly.  I honestly don't think she's brave enough to post here.  The Tribal all over, she refused to admit that she's wrong.

She closed both sites?  Dou you all think she will be gone long?  I do have a feeling that people are coming here and reading the thread, and deciding it's time to move on.  Give her a few months and she will have a stable site again........if she stays out of this close/open/close stage of hers, that is.

Someone said that Jan is reading this thread, you bet she is.  She has been since the day the link was posted onto Refined Sims 2.  That's where she got alot of her information, that was so totally wrong, ranted it and then closed the group

Gotta go, cooking dinner.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1196 on: 2007 September 05, 22:14:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ash_Redfern"

Oh! Oh! E-diagnose me! Cheesy

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
trollster
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: 2007 September 05, 22:16:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, now at Uncle Buck's site it says on the front page  "This is a subscription Site "  But on the update page it says "This is a free Site  
We do ask for Donations "  so, I'm confused...........again!!!!!
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: 2007 September 05, 22:28:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG, it fianlly happened, I got banned, she didn't like my reply to her rant. Now my mail box is gonna feel so lonely. rotflmfao

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1199 on: 2007 September 05, 22:50:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Geez.

How many times is she going to open and close sites?

Everyone is on to her mental illness by now. Whatever pity I might have had, should she actually have sought any help, has long since vanished.

The really funny thing was that this particular round of drama was all spawned because someone kindly offered to help her with hosting costs so she could go free. That's it.

Nothing malicious whatsoever.

She went ape-shit and alienated a bunch of people who, instead of pitying poor ol' crazy Jan, pointed and laughed instead.

So now she's butthurt, paranoid, freaking out her most loyal friends, and generally acting like a loon.

I already posted a long screed about my opinion about her overall mental health (obviously poor, needs therapist, OMFGWTF, Earth Logic not detected, ABORT! ABORT!), so backtrack a few pages for that if you care.

I join the other "pirates" in welcoming our new refugee friends. Hello, have some rum.

No one here is an unmedicated, irresponsible crazy, even those of us on meds.

BTW, the song I hear in my head when I read a Jan post is by Suicidal Tendencies.

Sometimes I try to do things, and it just don't turn out the way I wanted to and I get real frustrated, it's like, I take my time and I try real hard, but no matter what I do and no matter what I try it never works out, it's like I concentrate on it real hard, but it never works out, it's like I need some time to figure these things out, but there's always someone there going:

- Hey Mike, you know, we been noticing you've been having a lot of problems lately, you know, and like maybe you should talk about it, you'd  feel a lot better.

And I go:

- No, it's OK, I know I have some problems, I'll figure it out myself, just leave me alone, I'll figure it out.

And they go:

- Why don't you talk about it, you'll feel a lot better?

And I go:

- No, I don't want to, just leave me alone, I'll figure it out myself!

And they keep on bugging me and it builds up inside, it builds up inside...

So you're gonna be institutionalized
You'll come out brainwashed with bloodshot eyes
You won't have any say
They'll brainwash you until you see their way

I'm not crazy - institutionalized
You're the one who's crazy - institutionalized
You're driving me crazy - institutionalized

They stuck me in an institution
Said it was the only solution
To give me the needed professional help
To protect me from the enemy, myself

I was sitting in my room, and I was like staring at the walls thinking about everything but then again I was thinking about nothing, and then my mom came in and I didn't notice she was there and she calls my name and I didn't hear her and then she started screaming:

- Mike, Mike!

And I go:

- What, what's the matter?

She goes:

- What's the matter with you?

I say:

- Nothing mom.

She goes:

- Don't tell me nothing, you're on drugs!

I go:

- No mom, I'm not on drugs, I'm OK, I'm just thinking, you know, why don't you get me a Pepsi?

She goes:

- No, you're on drugs, you're crazy, normal people won't be acting that way!

I go:

- Mom, I'm all right, I'm just thinking, you know, so why don't you, like give me a Pepsi?

And she goes:

- No, you're crazy!

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me, just one Pepsi.

They give you a white shirt with long sleeves
Tied around you're back, you're treated like thieves
Drug you up because they're lazy
It's too much work to help a crazy

I was sitting in my room and my mom and my dad came in and they pulled up a chair and they sat down, they go:

- Mike, we need to talk to you.

And I said:

- Okay, what's the matter?

They go:

- Well, me and your mom, we been noticing lately you've been having a lot of problems, and you haven't been acting like yourself, and we're afraid that you're going to hurt somebody, and we're afraid that you're gonna hurt yourself, so we decided that it would be in your best interest if we put you somewhere where you could get the help that you need...

And I said:

- Wait, what are we talking about?! We decided?! My best interest?! How can you know, how can you say what my best interest is? What are you trying to say? I'm crazy? When I went to your schools, I went to your churches, I went to your institutional learning facilities. So how can you say that I'm crazy?

They say they're gonna fix my brain
Alleviate my suffering and my pain
But by the time they fix my head
Mentally I'll be dead

It doesn't matter, I'm trying to get hit by a car anyway.

EVERYBODY MOSH!!

(All I wanted was a Pepsi. GOSH!)

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: