PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 22, 11:00:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 31 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 391430 times)
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #1095 on: 2007 September 04, 08:38:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Feathersword"
... it's not just rum and cookies.

It's not? Why the hell did I join up then?

*walks off grumbling about rum and cookies*

(  Tongue  )

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1096 on: 2007 September 04, 08:40:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Duckie"
Quote from: "Captain Feathersword"
... it's not just rum and cookies.

It's now? Why the hell did I join up then?

*walks off grumbling about rum and cookies*

No, it's also about you putting up stuff for us to download - like Santa Claus - rum and cookies for you.  :lol:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: 2007 September 04, 08:50:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the cookies, never was one for rum.  Can bring in cheesecake, homemade at that.  
Don't have any Santa Claus stuff, but do have some pics with eagles and some with Native Americans.  Willing to share if you'ld like
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1098 on: 2007 September 04, 08:57:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is a lot of rum and countless cookies, but there is more than that. You can ignore the rest if you want to, sitting there hiding your Evil Redness, but it is there if you're interested.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: 2007 September 04, 09:25:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smarmy Madeline Grimm"
Paysites?Huh  Trolls???  LOL   can't afford such things has paying for sims 2 stuff.  That's why I always look for the free stuff

Well, the booty is at your disposal, if you want something from a paysite.

But even if you do not wish to download from it, you will still be welcome here. We have several sympathisers who do not download from the booty but still come here because they think we're right and because we're a fun bunch. :lol:

Anyways, if you are still worried that downloading from the booty will get you  in trouble, we have had several confirmation E-mails from EA's legal department, as well as at least one interview with EA lawyer stating that filesharing is legal and what they intended in the first place when releasing the Sims2. Lorelei is writing the FAQ about the legal aspects, but it is not ready yet, so if you want to see the screenshots, search the forum or ask about them, and you will get the links.

But anyways, welcome all new members. Have fun! Congratulations on getting rid of Jan! Smiley

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1100 on: 2007 September 04, 10:42:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smarmy Madeline Grimm"
Can bring in cheesecake, homemade at that.  

Cheeeeeeeesecake...

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1101 on: 2007 September 04, 13:22:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I second Duckie.
Cheesecake...mmmm.
*drools everywhere*
With strawberries? Or chocolate?
Maybe some toffee?
MMmmmm....
Gah, I need to eat now..lmao

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
LilyLocksley
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: 2007 September 04, 13:52:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm.... I have been lurking for awhile, I love this place so far. You all seem so fun. I just had to pop in and say that if it is cheesecake, can we make it a rum cheese cake. I love those.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: 2007 September 04, 14:05:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smarmy..I dunno, I have an old hotmail account that I only ever used for that group. Now she's gonna know who I am for sure if she trolls this thread. LOL I rarely posted anything either. Just a few posts when she made me a mod, and then 3 days later I got fired, and I was sooo embarassed, I left the group. I returned a couple of months later, and still was completely clueless as to what she was really like.
She claimed we had a personality clash, but since we never spoke, I am in the dark as to which one of my personalities had a clash with which one of hers.  (damn, sometimes I think I'm actually funny)

SparklePlenty--nearly choked on my milk rotflmao

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: 2007 September 04, 17:01:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LilyLocksley"
can we make it a rum cheese cake. I love those.

There are rum cheese cakes?

I've died and gone to heaven.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Miss Kitty To Feed
Landlubber

View Profile
Main St Sims
« Reply #1105 on: 2007 September 04, 17:02:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The first time I was a mod, I was supposed to talk to people,which I did. I was in college at the time. I always read the posts, just like I do now. Anyway, real life came up because I think I had to study for finals and suddenly "you're not a mod." I remained with the group but I started lurking. I put my studies first, and I got a 3.26 GPA as a result. After I graduated, I saw that Jan needed help again, I reapplied. Then I found out that I was supposed to only do updates. Then Jan changed her name to Jan's Refined Sims 1 and 2 I think. One Sunday, Jan got mad because the mods were'nt posting. That was the day that the bridge (in Minnesota where I live)collapsed in to the river. I was in no mood to post because I had friends and family in the area, and I was worried about them. I sent Jan an offline message that told her that. She seemed to understand. Once I found out that my family was safe, I felt I could post like she wanted. I started a question about "what is your favorite expansion pack". Anyway, I went to do some errands, and I got removed from the group. I read the email that I had received, and suddenly I was a troll. I let Jan have it with both barrels. Suddenly I was asked to be a mod again. I said yes, because I like to help out when I can. I went through the first rant, and I got an email that a nice ex-member was sick of Jan and wanted nothing to do with her. I figured that since she started ranting, I  thought we were going to lose alot of members. Then she ranted a second time, I was thinking about leaving, but then Edna/Nan took over as owner. Jan only talked to you when she wanted something, Edna talks to you because of being friends.
LilyLocksley
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: 2007 September 04, 17:07:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
There are rum cheese cakes?

I've died and gone to heaven.

Oh yeah! they are about the best thing ever. I had never heard of them either. but when we moved into a duplex next to some close friends they made us two for a house warming gift.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1107 on: 2007 September 04, 17:19:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, Miss Kitty! I wonder what the heck she needs other people to be mods for. There are only a couple of people posting...and her. What the heck would you moderate? I think she just likes having someone to boss around. Hard to believe that this is a middle-aged woman.

Still watching you guys
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: 2007 September 04, 19:02:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes, the older a person is the more childlike they can be. I've been talking to my aunt Lorraine about this Jan person and she went on to tell me that my uncle Darrel was like that when he was in the first stages of Alzheimers. Makes me wonder if there isn't something going on with dear Jan that has been overlooked or ignored... Either way, it needs to be looked into.
Darrel would get angry and explode, being sure that everyone was out to hurt him and wreck his life, following him all over the place and spying on him. Sound familiar to anyone else?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: 2007 September 04, 21:46:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all, will you please get me that rum cheesecake recipe??  My boss will love it.  His woman doesn't do much baking.  We have a birthday club there and I bake the cakes rather then buy them.  Course with everyone dieting these days it's angel food cake.

I will be honest....I have been in the Booty, you all have a lot of stuff there!!!!

Jan wants her mods to do alot for her, and I was fired as co owner cuz I moved!!!  Not once but twice.  Decided to stay as a mod after that, I might move, again  :lol: .  We are suppose to post all her uploads, and keep the group active.....well I work 45 - 50 hours a week, sometimes I'm to wiped to turn on the computer.  Mandi thanks for the compliment, I think all mods and owners need some sort of freindship in order to work well together.

WedgewoodBlue, I don't know when you were a mod, or what named you used, but I will tell you, if you don't chat with Jan she gets a bug up her ass !!! No lie.  That was another reason I was fired, I didn't respond to her quick enough.  Did I work with you?  She fired a few after a few days.  

Padan, I used to be a Nurse's Assistance and we had a few pts with Alzheimers.  They did act like that.  Some were actually violent towards us.  Mind you back then I weighed in at 98lbs.  I had one man grab me and shake me as if I was a rag doll.  Another hit a pizza delivery man.  Then we had the lady that kept trying to go home, and would leave the premises.  My heart went and goes out to any family that has a relative with Alzheimers.  Not just the violence end of it, but the fact that they end up forgetting who you are.

Now we have plain, strawberry, cherry and chocolate cheesecakes!!!!
Enjoy everyone!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: