PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 22:21:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sims2Studio and Meshkiste Tantrum
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims2Studio and Meshkiste Tantrum  (Read 2812 times)
SexySimVixen
Landlubber

View Profile
Sims2Studio and Meshkiste Tantrum
« on: 2007 July 22, 21:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems Marilu and the others at Meshkiste and Sims 2 Studio are having a little tantrum today. Almost all free downloads are gone from Studio and all downloads are down at Meshkiste to show Solidarity with Paysite owners. Blah Blah Blah How retarded. Can anyone even explain what the hell they are talking about at Studio? None of it makes sense, they make it sound like someone here hacked their site and took away their free downloads. They honestly seem to think taking away free downloads will help anything. Does anyone visit any sites that have NO free items? Don't you think some people used to go get free items and find a pay one they liked? This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Re: Sims2Studio and Meshkiste Tantrum
« Reply #1 on: 2007 July 22, 21:56:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SexySimVixen"
It seems Marilu and the others at Meshkiste and Sims 2 Studio are having a little tantrum today. Almost all free downloads are gone from Studio and all downloads are down at Meshkiste to show Solidarity with Paysite owners. Blah Blah Blah How retarded. Can anyone even explain what the hell they are talking about at Studio? None of it makes sense, they make it sound like someone here hacked their site and took away their free downloads. They honestly seem to think taking away free downloads will help anything. Does anyone visit any sites that have NO free items? Don't you think some people used to go get free items and find a pay one they liked? This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

This probably could have gone in http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/viewtopic.php?t=1078&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
because Sims2Studio is being discussed in there also. I realize that it says Pimp my Sims, but it is about the events of the day. Cheesy

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
Sims2Studio and Meshkiste Tantrum
« Reply #2 on: 2007 July 23, 18:25:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

those sites can kiss my...

Grübchen gebildeter haariger Esel

Cool

(ah, th joy of Babelfish)
 Cheesy
Pages: [1] Print