PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 21, 05:57:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  PIMP MY SIMS
0 Members and 9 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PIMP MY SIMS  (Read 89293 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #180 on: 2007 July 24, 00:42:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kalliope, grow the fuck up! If you wanna play cat and mouse over who in the fucking hell you are, you qualify as twelveness bitch of the year! And why in the absolute fucking flaming goddamn HELL would any of us on this board throw around the word Nazi!? NOTHING can compare to the evil those bastards commited and yet you think it's funny to ask why we aren't using it? Jesus flippin Moses Christ! You, madame, are a twat. Not a pixel whore, not a low-born gutter slut, but you are a twat. Maybe not Teutonic, but you qualify as a twat. And if you're male, you still qualify. Twatness is not based on your gender, but it is based on your stupidity. Obviously, over and above, you so very much qualify that it stupifies the mind. Well, any mind under twelve, so hopefully this will shut you the fuck up.
And Slayer, I don't think DL brought it up. She was informed that her name was mentioned, so drop it. And before you can retort, I don't wanna hear it. I've seen you at her site, so shut the fuck up. Thank you and don't forget to take your Midol, that is what I am going to go do. Nope, that's not the reason for the mood though, it just works better on the headaches I get after too much hard alchohol. Fucking 151 will attack for a couple days after drinking it... or something...

ETA: and if this keeps up, the avi will change to reflect the mood... and none of you will like it, can confirm that...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #181 on: 2007 July 24, 00:46:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden what the hell are you talking about? I've never registered to DL's site. I've never been on her forum.  :| Even search for members. For posts, you won't find me. If you want to properly attack me then at least don't use slander. Or were you drunk when making that post?  :roll:

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #182 on: 2007 July 24, 00:53:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
Kalliope, grow the fuck up! If you wanna play cat and mouse over who in the fucking hell you are, you qualify as twelveness bitch of the year! And why in the absolute fucking flaming goddamn HELL would any of us on this board throw around the word Nazi!? NOTHING can compare to the evil those bastards commited and yet you think it's funny to ask why we aren't using it? Jesus flippin Moses Christ! You, madame, are a twat. Not a pixel whore, not a low-born gutter slut, but you are a twat. Maybe not Teutonic, but you qualify as a twat. And if you're male, you still qualify. Twatness is not based on your gender, but it is based on your stupidity. Obviously, over and above, you so very much qualify that it stupifies the mind. Well, any mind under twelve, so hopefully this will shut you the fuck up.
And Slayer, I don't think DL brought it up. She was informed that her name was mentioned, so drop it. And before you can retort, I don't wanna hear it. I've seen you at her site, so shut the fuck up. Thank you and don't forget to take your Midol, that is what I am going to go do. Nope, that's not the reason for the mood though, it just works better on the headaches I get after too much hard alchohol. Fucking 151 will attack for a couple days after drinking it... or something...

ETA: and if this keeps up, the avi will change to reflect the mood... and none of you will like it, can confirm that...

Do you see why now we needed you yesterday? Hmmm?

Can I just ask a small favor from both you and Slayer - Stop.  It's going nowhere and it's only going to get worse.  I like you both and respect what each of you says, but the horse is dead and is now glue.  :shock:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #183 on: 2007 July 24, 01:00:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with armywife. This needs to stop and Paden it seems like you're trying to start a fight with me. I'm not going to. If you have personal issues then fine. But don't dump them on others. But this is over. I'll maintain some integrity.

i can haz witchcraft?
cheekylilgirl
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #184 on: 2007 July 24, 01:02:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #185 on: 2007 July 24, 01:09:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SlayerAngel"
Paden what the hell are you talking about? I've never registered to DL's site. I've never been on her forum.  :| Even search for members. For posts, you won't find me. If you want to properly attack me then at least don't use slander. Or were you drunk when making that post?  :roll:

I will publicly apologize for saying that, and slander was not my intent. Was it yours? This is the only time I will reply on this and then it is done in my eyes, clear? This is the only apology you are going to get from me, so treasure it. I thought that I had seen your name over at Sim Antics, so I do apologize for that. And one thing further, do not ever accuse me of drinking when I am alone with my child! I DO NOT DO THAT! I DO NOT DRINK IN MY HOME! I may joke about passing the rum or taking a swig, but I do not drink when I am caring for children. To even suggest it is to invite anger you do not wish to face from me. I leave this house once every six weeks and stay with someone who is closer to me than family. We party and goof around and remember the old days. That is the only time I drink. That line was uncalled for and irresponsible. From now on, at least for a couple of weeks, I will not be replying to you on any forum and will not unblock you from MSN. And you can stop complaining about me to other users. Grow up and get some balls. And don't attack me and call me drunk on a forum. Got it? Good. Have a nice day.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #186 on: 2007 July 24, 01:22:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wake me when it's over

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #187 on: 2007 July 24, 01:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Kalliope"

Hey I'm just waiting for someone calling us "Nazi". That would be perfect, right?

Woman have you lost your ever loving fucking mind? You deserve to be called a Teutonic Twat just for that stupid fucking statement.... on second thought, you aren't even good enough for Teutonic Twat for that... Nazi indeed, you act as if everyone should hate German people.... fucking NUT.

and believe it or not, I'm usually the quiet one. Now run back to the TTs and tell them we were mean to you.

You give Twat a bad name.  :roll:

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #188 on: 2007 July 24, 01:48:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok Paden I will apologize about my drinking comment. But making personal attacks and bringing personal grudges on the forum is not cool. But I don't care, block me if you want, don't talk to me if you want. Fine. If you want to say anything else then a single flame or cuss word. Frankly with these replies you're coming off as an ass and much less mature than me.

If you want to keep attacking me then leave it in my inbox.

And armywife it's over.  Smiley

i can haz witchcraft?
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #189 on: 2007 July 24, 02:30:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great to see how you are starting to insult people who do not support your opinions concerning paysites. Love it...

What the fuck are you talking about - you came here trolling for comments:

You should stop picking on sims2 creators. I was a bit shocked while reading in your forums. So much hatred... Don't you have a real life? Don't you know how the world looks outside of your computer?

So, now, go on and slaughter me and feeding me to the sharks. Have fun!

Now you're trying to elicit abuse from everyone to justify why you hate us all.  I mean really - just grow up.

Btw, I'm not Marilu's asskisser neither the asskisser of Teko or other pay creators.

I am sorry for those who bet on me being an asskisser. You've lost...

You admitted to some sort of relationship with them right here:

It's kinda my fault I suppose (that you are going to pick on the Sims2studio-owner - she just made a clumsy copy of my note):

Notice that you said you were to blame for the whole thing - and what? Now you don't want to be to blame.

Maybe it's a bit difficult to call me "teutonic twat" cause I'm not completely German. Damn it, bad luck.

Then we're not fucking referring to you, are we?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #190 on: 2007 July 24, 02:44:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kalliope you're being quite a hypocrite for saying we need to stop picking on content creators when you first came here to bash Solander who actually TRIES to make high quality custom content for free. Even if he was a pay creator he's still more respectable than Birgit or Sasilia because his items aren't loaded with polygons nor are they broken or will crash your game.

Pay creators expect us to pay for content that is broken, bleeds through walls, slows down and sometimes even crashes your game. And you have the nerve to bash a free creator who puts so much time into making one mesh but not the greedy pay creators who gouge money from us that isn't even worth a dollar. You're a hypocrite. Either that or you haven't done your homework, either way. You're only making a fool out of yourself.

i can haz witchcraft?
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #191 on: 2007 July 24, 02:51:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #192 on: 2007 July 24, 03:07:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Irrelevant but funny. Tongue

i can haz witchcraft?
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #193 on: 2007 July 24, 05:52:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "amazone"
English is not my native language either, and for that i ended up with
harrashment on this phorum a while ago by some real idiots who did not get into their head i was here to HELP,i am still pissed at the same people.

... But you don't see me doing it. Funny how the grown woman acts in comparison to the little girl, ain't it? :lol:
Seriously? Lighten up on the Internet grudges. You're acting like I kicked your puppy, shot your daughter and drank all your rum.

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
PIMP MY SIMS
« Reply #194 on: 2007 July 24, 07:24:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NO! You are the ones who are flaming. You don't get it, right?

Your first post asked us to flame away, and then you're surprised?

You should stop picking on sims2 creators. I was a bit shocked while reading in your forums. So much hatred... Don't you have a real life? Don't you know how the world looks outside of your computer?

So, now, go on and slaughter me and feeding me to the sharks. Have fun!

That was all coming from your forum against me. Who called me a fucking nut???

This forum doesn't give a shit who you are, and unless you're here incognito, we've never started on you before you had a go at us.  See your above first post about hatred - you even invited it by saying have fun.

I think you're a fucking nut now - why don't you go along to America Women Suck, and tell them about your feminist principles, and how they should have fun flaming you too - and then you can act the victim.

Here's the address
http://www.americanwomensuck.com/forums/

You are taking pay creators work, put it on your server to get downloaded. Is that ok in anyway?

Oh noes! Pay creations being downloaded and used with a Sims game *gasp* It's a tragedy.  They should be locked in their zipfiles forever.

And know what? There are many people who follow your actions.

Know what - I don't need to steal your stuff - I make my own, and many people here do - I've been hotlinked to as well.  So has Doursim, Nouk has had her textures stolen, and many other free creators have gotten bad treatment. We don't cause these things - other people do. You just like to blame us.

You are all right: paysites are wrong - but you are handling it the wrong way. There are so many possibilities to act but in my opinion you have chosen the wrong one.

So, as I say to every single jackass who comes here, and shakes their finger and says you're doing it the wrong way, what have you done for freesites?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: