PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 06:46:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For NeptuneSuzy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For NeptuneSuzy  (Read 121272 times)
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #450 on: 2007 August 16, 08:01:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ewww....I so did not want that image in my head.

BAD DUCKY!

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #451 on: 2007 August 16, 08:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pes, thanks alot for making a hazy and indistinct image in my mind, I was worried that it was going to bother me all night. Then Duckie had to go and make it solidify and now I know it's going to be another all-nighter for me... Gah! I will get you for that, you waterfowl! Oooooh, such an evil and foul waterfowl.... And liegenschonheit, that new avatar is totally cool, I really got a good laugh when I paused long enough to watch all of it!
Pes, you come up with some of the funniest and rudest shit... I think that's why I respect you so much...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #452 on: 2007 August 16, 08:30:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
Ewww....I so did not want that image in my head.

BAD DUCKY!

*Falls out of chair laughing*

Glad to oblige, Paden and Lieg.
Do you really think I'd have kept that mental image to myself?
Oh no....  Cool

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #453 on: 2007 August 16, 08:47:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*drinks a slug of rum and grabs a duck to sit on, getting comfy* Ok, let's examine why you thought you had to share that with us... Is it the fact that you have a hard time sleeping and wanted to share your affliction? Or could it be the idea that somehow, your Barbie dolls didn't love you near as much as they loved the family pet? Could it be some mistaken idea that the gophers that dig up your lawn are all wearing tin foil helmets so as not to be under the mind control of Thomass and his band of sick cohorts? Have you been maybe reading too many issues of bad fanfiction of whatever genre? Maybe you feel inadequate to dealing with the strain of post-nasal drip? Has someone threatened your pet tonberry in the past thirty days? Did Lindsey Lohan fall over your prized begonias and break the pot they were in when she was on a rampage? Has your pet dust bunny been caught in a plot to kill you and your family, hoping to take over the home you live in and spread it's influence to the rest of the world? Do you just feel betrayed by that damp feeling you have when you get out of the shower and realize that you have to dry off before you dress? Is this close to the reason why you felt that you had to poison what rest I may get in the next few hours before a raging three and a half year old male child wakes my up by trying to pull out my nose hair one by one? Or are you just one of those eeeeevil ducks that likes to hide in a blind and shit on hunters as they hide in their own in the dawn's early light and make sure that you hit their open coffee cup? Either way, I can respect that... Still, you're an evil red duckie, no matter how you try to hide it! You can't, I tell you, you just can't! Oh, I checked out some of your stuff and downloaded it, love that spooky picture btw.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #454 on: 2007 August 16, 11:00:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, you're over-analyzing things and you talk too much.

Glad you like the stuff. That pic is one of my favs. Cheesy

Oh, and if the boy-child is getting close enough to wake you by pulling your nose hairs out - you didn't use enough duct tape. :wink:

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #455 on: 2007 August 16, 21:25:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "FrenchOnion"
Angha Tyl:  :shock: Wow! People be havin' some 'issues' there... :shock: I feel sad for you having to have that memory at all. Rum. Tongue

*groan* You have no idea.. I wish I didn't remember that particular memory, at the time they put us through an unbeleivable amount of trauma, then when they go pay shortly later it's like..wait, what?

I prefer Pes anyday.. he may be a mongrel, but he doesn't make excuses for it.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
deathtotsr
Landlubber

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #456 on: 2007 September 23, 19:31:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Sue,

No offense meant by this post, because we've always managed to discuss things together amicably before....

But I'm wondering how you can argue for respect for TSR after what they did to me there? Were they even remotely respectful of me? I don't think so.  Did they respect Sherrie and her right to have a separate site of her own like you and Chrissie have and Atwa has?

Like people on here have been telling you respect goes both ways. If they can't respect us why should we respect them?

netseeker2
tgriffy
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #457 on: 2007 September 23, 19:35:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Necromancy is bad, m'kay?  Beware of cat macros.

Tim
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #458 on: 2007 September 23, 20:15:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Netseeker, Neptune Suzy left our forum when she was outed with that screenshot that proved she was a LIAR!

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
deathtotsr
Landlubber

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #459 on: 2007 September 23, 20:19:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"
Netseeker, Neptune Suzy left our forum when she was outed with that screenshot that proved she was a LIAR!

Ahhh...

Ok thanks for the info. I was waiting for her to reply to me about that because I was going to remind her that we (her & I) started talking based on this very issue after she sympathized with me in a PM, after the way I got treated by the mods for posting a post in a public forum on TSR.  She basically said that the mods would probably do the same to her too if they could get away with it, but since she was an FA on there, they didn't.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #460 on: 2007 September 23, 20:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Beating the proverbial dead horse, are we?

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
deathtotsr
Landlubber

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #461 on: 2007 September 23, 20:52:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"
Beating the proverbial dead horse, are we?

Well see it's like this.... If you only joined this site a few days ago, you aren't up to speed on who's here and who's left yet.... So I wasn't beating any horse alive or dead that I knew about....
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #462 on: 2007 September 23, 20:55:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could have PM'ed her. But that wouldn't have drawn attention to your own little agenda, would it?

Your post was pointless and repetitive and you are annoying me. Go away.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #463 on: 2007 September 23, 20:56:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What MizzKitty is referring to is that this thread is over a month old.  Kinda obvious that it is a dead horse.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
deathtotsr
Landlubber

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #464 on: 2007 September 23, 21:07:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"
You could have PM'ed her. But that wouldn't have drawn attention to your own little agenda, would it?

Your post was pointless and repetitive and you are annoying me. Go away.

I could've PM'd her? On here? (If she's not here as I've been told what good would that do?) Or on TSR? If you're referring to TSR, haven't you heard?Huh I've been banned and can't get in there to PM anyone.  And why would I PM someone to discuss what's being said in a thread where it's quite obvious no one else PM'd them? - Otherwise there wouldn't be a public forum thread.

Anyhow it's obvious which side you're on, so I wonder why I'm even wasting my valuable time talking to a Thomas in drag.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: