PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 11:15:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  SHINY FLOORS
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SHINY FLOORS  (Read 36753 times)
spaceadventureGO
Landlubber

View Profile
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #15 on: 2007 July 13, 03:24:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where the heck have you been, Lunaris? Those shiny floors have been around for ages. xP
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #16 on: 2007 July 13, 03:54:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "spaceadventureGO"
Where the heck have you been, Lunaris? Those shiny floors have been around for ages. xP

LMAO!
I went literally. Not kidding you, on a 2 year sims2 hiatus. I did not go on any websites or touch the game in 2 years. I was avid on MTS2 in 2005 and playing A LOT of SIMS... then SUDDENLY...*poof*

I vanished... all my PMs went ignored, all my email.. everything.

Then I returned.. maybe a few weeks ago.. and OHMYGOD a lot has changed... It's like I went into an internet time machine!!

So I'm an OLD newbie. I hope I don't get toooo lame with my poor outdated knowledge.. LOL I logged back into MTS2 after my 2 year vacation and was like "bone tool? hair has animations now??"
I went from hair helmet days to reflective floors and hair animations. I'm slowly adapting. ROFL!

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #17 on: 2007 July 13, 04:35:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought it was HystericalP. at MTS2, I saw some screenshots not long ago and thought they were credited to her...but I'm not sure either.  If I stumble upon them, I'll let you know.   Cheesy

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #18 on: 2007 July 13, 18:09:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Berg"
Damn, I know I heard about it too!, Somewhere, some time...  :roll:  I only remember I got the impression that they were actual wallpapers. With reflection. I'm probably wrong.
Maybe, maybe. I remember seeing something of the sort around the time I saw these add-on crowns and moulding. Once I get motivated again (screaming at SimPE for some issues with my letter recolours of Echo's floormat having non-updating preview images has tired me out...I still need to share the darned things) I really want to take this stencil mesh I have from TSR and work on patterns you can layer onto wallpaper.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #19 on: 2007 July 13, 22:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
I wish they could make those for walls too. That would make some neato pictures.

What a coincidence! I was just thinking about that the other day when I saw in a magazine, this wonderful bathroom with all reflective walls facing a window view of the woods...it looks like you're bathing in the woods. It was wonderful, and I have spent the last week looking for reflective walls!

Still watching you guys
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #20 on: 2007 July 13, 23:08:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that would make a great ballroom. Reflective walls and floor with chandeliers or floating candles. Add some ceiling tiles so you won't see the blue sky of course. Have a masquerade.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #21 on: 2007 July 13, 23:27:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I use the reflective floor tiles in a very small room, like say, a foyer or small bath, no problem. But if I slather them all over the place, forget it. My computer goes stop-action on me. Besides which, sim women wearing skirts have no business standing on reflective anything (that's what I told myself anyway, as I was ripping them out). :roll:
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #22 on: 2007 July 13, 23:29:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They do tend to slow my comp down, so, I took them out also.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #23 on: 2007 July 14, 01:07:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just have them on my CAS screen (that's how I got them, it's a custom from MTS2) and in this tiny (6x6) owned clothing boutique.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
FartyJuan
Landlubber

Farty Tree

View Profile
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #24 on: 2007 July 14, 01:44:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had those for awhile but some of my teen sims kept screaming at me because they couldn't check themselves out in them  :lol:   I deleted them and ended up with Maxis cheval mirrors all over, sticking out of the beds and couches and everything.
AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #25 on: 2007 July 14, 05:36:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SnarkyShark"
If I use the reflective floor tiles in a very small room, like say, a foyer or small bath, no problem. But if I slather them all over the place, forget it. My computer goes stop-action on me. Besides which, sim women wearing skirts have no business standing on reflective anything (that's what I told myself anyway, as I was ripping them out). :roll:

I have the same problem.  They are fine in small rooms.  If I try to put them out in larger ones, my game goes crash.  I do think they are beautiful, however.

Free the wee little turl-tles!
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #26 on: 2007 July 14, 20:37:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Plum"
To the locker with you, requester!  *kicks*

*throws some chum down*

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #27 on: 2007 July 14, 22:45:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BionixWV"
Quote from: "Plum"
To the locker with you, requester!  *kicks*

*throws some chum down*

>_< This wasn't a request.

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
TashaYarrr
ARR!

View Profile
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #28 on: 2007 July 15, 00:44:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm way out of the loop on CC also after a long break--today was the day I decided "damn, I need those shiny floors". I found the Murano implementation, but it appears there's also a TSR version (where you get the floor tile 'mesh' and can download different kinds of tile to go on it--I didn't immediately find any wood ones, just reflective stone/tile).

I'm going to evaluate them both now for shitty performance.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
SHINY FLOORS
« Reply #29 on: 2007 July 15, 00:47:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try going to the reflex sims forum. They have some there too. The ones they have the tiles are actually the shiny floor. I think that's what you are talking about. By Teko? The ones at Reflex Sims forum are free though.

Also, this wasn't a request just a question. Chill out and actually read the post before you reply.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: