PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:39:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  You have got to be kidding me...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: You have got to be kidding me...  (Read 20665 times)
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
You have got to be kidding me...
« Reply #60 on: 2007 July 21, 17:19:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
But all those Harry/Hermione shippers must be crying themselves to sleep - as any sane person knew.

Sorry to disappoint, but I did not cry myself to sleep. I kind of rather shrugged about it and went on. Wink
And from the harry/hermione communities I drop in on, no one there has been crying either. Disappointed yes, but most have also been somewhat happy that it didn't happen after all.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: 2007 July 21, 17:46:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ash_Redfern"
Quote from: "calalily"
But all those Harry/Hermione shippers must be crying themselves to sleep - as any sane person knew.

Sorry to disappoint, but I did not cry myself to sleep. I kind of rather shrugged about it and went on. Wink
And from the harry/hermione communities I drop in on, no one there has been crying either. Disappointed yes, but most have also been somewhat happy that it didn't happen after all.

Oh I'm not talking about ordinary shippers - I'm talking about the ones that concocted elaborate essays on alchemy in Harry Potter to prove it beforehand, and did all amounts of bending to prove it true.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Aikane
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2007 July 22, 00:16:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like the one I'm friends with Tongue She has a pissy little message in her msn name this morning Tongue

Catalily, 'apparation silver one'? I'm being thick, that one went riiight over my head Smiley
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: 2007 July 22, 06:55:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aikane"
Like the one I'm friends with Tongue She has a pissy little message in her msn name this morning Tongue

Yeah - those ones.  I spent the night before DH reading their alchemy theories on Leaky - I have a good friend who is into alchemy and we were pming away on the subject, while laughing at the delusional shippers.  They had essays and everything  :lol:

Sorry the one I meant is the second personal one - involving the seaside - trying not to spoil for those readers.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2007 July 23, 17:02:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was the one that made me cry non-stop and have to take a break. I still can't think about it (the seaside). With the two, I suspect it was part of her love of creating symmetry between the generations.

Loving the very very end with the comment made at the station. Trying to get away from the Snape-like predisposition, I take it.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2007 July 23, 18:06:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just finished the book. It was good, all except the epilogue. The epilogue was too goody-goody for me. It about made me cry, probably because it was the last one. I did have a good time shouting "OMG" during some parts.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: 2007 July 23, 18:25:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But all those Harry/Hermione shippers must be crying themselves to sleep - as any sane person knew. I actually saw one of them argue that Ron giving Hermione a bottle of perfume meant less than Harry giving her a book -  yeah - cause my husband wouldn't smash someone in the face if they were a friend and gave me perfume - books - no smashing  

Calalily, I have seen that Ron and Hermione were an item since the Order of the Phoenix movie...she was all over Ron, worrying about his Feelings, and yelling at Harry for letting Ron get hurt....it was quite obvious after that. (I'm not spoiling anything, am I? My son is reading the book and won't tell me anything.)

Still watching you guys
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2007 July 24, 00:59:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're certainly not spoiling anything - it's been obvious since about book 2 that there is something more between the two of them.  

There's just confirmation of what's been obvious before that's all.

Loving the very very end with the comment made at the station.

Me too.

I think the funniest thing was Ron's remark about horcrux hunting in a mobile library.

Visit Calalilysims

Aikane
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2007 July 24, 06:15:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, the funniest bit was the Snape-shampoo comment made by Fred.  That was pure brilliance!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: