PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 16:02:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Oh good grief.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Oh good grief.  (Read 12392 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #15 on: 2007 July 06, 11:12:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do the items referred to actually use the Banana Republic logo? If so it's possible she was told to cease and desist and is just too embarrassed to say as much. Regardless of that, she's full of shit blaming her move to TSSR on pirates. She should have just remargined her bandwidth better.
Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #16 on: 2007 July 06, 12:27:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Posted by SnarkyShark:
Regardless of that, she's full of shit blaming her move to TSSR on pirates. She should have just remargined her bandwidth better.

HA!  TSSR!  Awesome.  Took me a minute to get, but that was pretty funny.
Clementyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Oh good grief.
« Reply #17 on: 2007 July 06, 15:57:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SnarkyShark"
Do the items referred to actually use the Banana Republic logo? If so it's possible she was told to cease and desist and is just too embarrassed to say as much. Regardless of that, she's full of shit blaming her move to TSSR on pirates. She should have just remargined her bandwidth better.

I don't believe they had the logo on them (could be wrong though).  It was just a bunch of Sims1 furniture redone for Sims2.  It was a pretty nice set, but it actually looked better in Sims1(imo).

url=http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/index.php?pid=Exchange]EA's Official Stance on Sharing Pay Files![/url]
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton
A Sim In Time: Purtiful Sims For You
Lourdes
Landlubber

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #18 on: 2007 July 06, 16:18:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Clementyne"

I don't believe they had the logo on them (could be wrong though).  It was just a bunch of Sims1 furniture redone for Sims2.  It was a pretty nice set, but it actually looked better in Sims1(imo).

The Banana Republic referred to, was a Sims 1 site not to be confused with the retail stores.

There is horrid history of greed associated with the owner of Banana Republic, CosyCole aka CashCole. It was exorbitantly over priced crappy stuff. With the exception of a few items by a creators who's names I can't remember now (some are still around). All of it with a heavy ethnic theme.

Bah sometimes I miss all the drama we had in Sims 1 *sigh*
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #19 on: 2007 July 06, 16:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DAMMIT.  That was the most anti-climactic response ever.  She simply told me that the Junipersun and SimBella forums both have permission to share the files.

Where was the rage?  The idiocy?  The near-incoherent, poorly spelled babbling?  (Although I suppose that describes *all* her written English...)  What a killjoy.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Oh good grief.
« Reply #20 on: 2007 July 06, 18:25:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, you asked her to point you to said pirates and she referred you to Simbella and JuniperSun? *Roffle* Does that mean that Simbella and JuniperSun are pirates in her opinion?

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #21 on: 2007 July 08, 22:54:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmmm, she caught on.

Hallo
Littlemisspirate/******, you are really a “little” pirate .*lol*

Since I have *no* idea what she meant by that, I simply replied "So?" in response.
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #22 on: 2007 July 08, 23:16:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She wants you to know that she knows our secret lair, so you (according to her) failed because she has spotted your plan. Tag! Surrender, you're caught.

OH NOES!!!111 They spotted our secret headquarters!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneoneeleven

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #23 on: 2007 July 08, 23:20:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Marhis"
OH NOES!!!111 They spotted our secret headquarters!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneoneeleven

OMGWTFBBQ I thought we were a complete secret!  We're The Site That Must Not Be Named!!!111oneunoune!11
Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #24 on: 2007 July 09, 02:44:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "littlemisspirate"
Hmmmm, she caught on.

Hallo
Littlemisspirate/******, you are really a “little” pirate .*lol*

Since I have *no* idea what she meant by that, I simply replied "So?" in response.

No, littlemisspirate, you are really a "very big" pirate...What a moron.
But yes, this whole response was quite anticlimactic.  I loved her original reply, telling you to check simbella.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #25 on: 2007 July 09, 03:13:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "lhop"
I loved her original reply, telling you to check simbella.

It just goes to show how despicable Birgit truly is. Sending anyone over to Simbella's for any reason is just plain EVIL. From what I hear most of the unfortunates who go in there NEVER come out (they spend the rest of eternity trying to earn happy-happy-brownie points or some shit).
Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #26 on: 2007 July 09, 03:17:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I loved her original reply, telling you to check simbella.

It just goes to show how despicable Birgit truly is. Sending anyone over to Simbella's for any reason is just plain EVIL. From what I hear most of the unfortunates who go in there NEVER come out (they spend the rest of eternity trying to earn happy-happy-brownie points or some shit).

Heh, wow, I guess I'm glad I've never had the pleasure then.
Any site with "Bella" in the name, I won't go to, because I am forced to assume it has something to do with the sims character Bella that all the BBSers won't shut the fuck up about.
I think the happy brownie points thing is a great idea though.  We should do something like that here, like miserable cat piss death star points or something like that.   :lol:  :twisted:
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #27 on: 2007 July 10, 21:30:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

miserable cat piss death star points

Oh... oh... OH! That is a keeper.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Nemui
Landlubber

View Profile
Oh good grief.
« Reply #28 on: 2007 July 31, 08:59:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

stupid question... i downloaded some stuff u guys had in the booty it was from simbella's hangout.. that was a while ago, but i can't find that folder anymore... have u deleted it? :oops:
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Oh good grief.
« Reply #29 on: 2007 July 31, 10:41:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Necromancy is bad, mmkay?

And check Inactive Sites.

And the FAQ.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: