PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 17:13:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 586638 times)
Nature_Girl
ARR!

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #2175 on: 2007 November 11, 03:06:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and i guarantee that there will tones of shit makeup and borked hair then there will be good decent hair that we actually use...

*sighs* sometime i dont even know why i bother anymore...

The Booty is Love Wink
decaffinatedmeowmix
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: 2007 November 11, 07:38:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't even know if Teen stuff has been released, and honestly I don't really care, and thats saying a lot since I really used to look forward to all the expansion packs.

I definitely will not be buying anything until I hear about what type of bugs, or SecuRom issues it has...

The sad thing is that I've always purchased all my games and now I just don't feel like buying anything. Plus I don't really think they are adding REAL content to the actual game play - it's mostly stuff. But up till now I've had fun playing and still enjoy it - I'm just not thrilled about where it's going.

As far as EA teaming up with TSR - if that happens I'll just be too sickened, and I'll have to find a new game all together.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: 2007 November 11, 13:07:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Teen Stuff Pack has been released and it does have Securom.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: 2007 November 11, 13:26:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does? Oh well *throws out her torrent* :lol:

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: 2007 November 11, 13:47:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As long as you install it on the admin account on your computer and don't click on the exe and use BV or Seasons' startup exe instead, it should be okay.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2180 on: 2007 November 11, 14:33:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought we were trying to keep this site clean of actual piracy. The pirate theme of this site is meant to be purely for fun, any talk of illegal activity has always been discouraged here as it detracts from the completely legal reasoning behind this site. While we're not so firm on using a crack to play BV, as far as I was aware, the site consensus is against torrenting illegal copies.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: 2007 November 11, 14:59:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And we don't have any torrents like that here, yes. If other sites happen to have something like that, well, that's not our problem. We have no torrents of anything like that here.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2182 on: 2007 November 11, 15:08:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The good Captain is right - what you do on your own time outside the pervue of the game is your bidness. But we believe that just as we (the collective we) pay for all content we share, we pay for our games.

Caveat: no-CD cracks are not only recommended now because of SecurRom, they're legal (as near as I can tell, anyway).

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2183 on: 2007 November 11, 18:57:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am totally against illegal torrents - and just don't enter into the discussions about it - I can't control others and make them not do it.

I'm reticent to use nocd cracks, and have downloaded the BV one, but haven't had the time, courage, energy or inclination to install it in - but no doubt will eventually - as I want Suckurom gone off my PC.  Also, if I screw up, I don't want to lose all my work - I haven't got time to put it all back together again - and that includes student marks and essential documents like that.  Until then I monitor my antivirus and firewall, and scan often for any little holes Suckurom might have caused.  The only thing it's screwed is $20 computer game (SC4 will no longer work - a problem which others have reported - it screws with EA's older publications).

Part of the thing that makes me so angry about paysites is that I have gone to the legal venues of Sims 2 content - EA.  They are the ones with the rights to sell it, and they are the only people who can sell it.  These people are selling something I've already purchased back to me in the form of code.  

I was screwing around with some of the property sets in SimPe the other day and got the invisible bodies that are in the game - a second's work and Simslice charges for them (cause all you have to do is change the property sets for them, and they're visible in Bodyshop).  Apparently a couple of seconds work is worth hundreds of dollars  :roll: Bastards.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2184 on: 2007 November 11, 21:44:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the invisible bodies in CAS without doing anything in SimPE. I think all you need to do is be in debug mode.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2185 on: 2007 November 11, 21:50:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Changing property sets allow you to recolour and make sims in bodyshop - no debug mode needed.  Like the pegleg pirate I have for download - changed the property sets to make him visible in Bodyshop and have his clothes be recolourable.  But Simslice is selling the damn things.  Lazy bastard.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: 2007 November 13, 17:29:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am totally against illegal torrents

Me too but has anyone seen the number of torrents out there for Teen Stuff?  :shock: There are so many more people downloading torrents now that SecuROM is on everything! I couldn't believe the numbers.  :?

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2187 on: 2007 November 13, 17:37:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As long as EA continue to be complete arses, I will continue to get my games from 'alternate' sources with a clear conscience. I refuse to shell out money to have my computer borked, I can quite easily do that myself for free.

Arnina
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: 2007 November 17, 08:01:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found this post on the official site from a former FA:  

http://tinyurl.com/32q8oq

I don't know if you guys have heard of him/her, but his/her TS2 forum name and TSR FA name did not appear under a search of this site.  He/she seems a bit lost.  I was going to reply and tell him/her that TSR doesn't have legit claim to the lots; but, I'm not sure I will explain the argument as well as someone more experienced with the legalities.  I think this would be a good opportunity to educate other Simmers, especially those that never venture off the official site, about the evils of paysites.  Anybody care to post a reply?
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: 2007 November 17, 13:18:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Arnina"

I don't know if you guys have heard of him/her, but his/her TS2 forum name and TSR FA name did not appear under a search of this site.  

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/The%20T/

I do not remember him ever being an FA though..mm..

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: