PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 14:56:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim under new management!
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 237 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim under new management!  (Read 912408 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: Insim under new management!
« Reply #1845 on: 2008 December 02, 01:25:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just so you know, all of you who looked back are going to turn into pillars of salt.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
dollface
Landlubber

Warzone photographer extraordinaire.

View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: 2008 December 02, 01:26:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*headdesk*

Fake Edit: Directed towards the "honest" pirates still confessing to visiting InSim ... this argument may never end  Cry

InSIM burnination threads here: http://www.mediafire.com/?qmh4o2m12jm.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: 2008 December 02, 01:28:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado, does this mean my plans for cremation as burial are null and void?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1848 on: 2008 December 02, 01:35:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, I see where you're coming from, Calalily.
I thought you were annoyed with the convo you were having with me and unceremoniously told me to GTFO and I was like WUT I'm doin' it rong??

Never.  Kiss I like that you keep it real  Cheesy

Cala, I was a pirate here before I ever became staff at InSIM.

You bossed people around as a mod of Insim, telling people on PMBD what they were allowed to do here and not because of Insim. 

Did I screw up? In the eyes of many, yeah, I did. Did I get roasted for it? You bet your ass I did. Do I still think it important to show what a wanker that man is? Yep. Did I change anything while at the site? No, I did not. Will I go back even if the other staff request it? Most likely no. My motive was information as to what he was spreading among the staff. I don't gawk at the scene of accidents, they make me ill.

So, you're still right is the gist - no matter what, you're right.  I've said my piece about how wrong I think you are, not much more to say.  Undecided Doesn't make any difference anyway apparently.

Again, I was a pirate long before I was made a member of staff at InSIM. Does one have to preclude the other? I didn't think it did.

You seem to think it makes you allowed to tell people off *here* on behalf of Insim and it's interests.

Just so you know, all of you who looked back are going to turn into pillars of salt.

Make it happen.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
vexed
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1849 on: 2008 December 02, 01:36:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My bad, my really bad...but I peeked at the front page real quick, and got out.

Remember when we had the poll on who wanted what kind of content? Now it's changed:
What voluntary subscription rate should earn "advertising-free" access to the site?
$0/mo. Don't change a thing! Leave everything as-is. - 77.40%
452 Votes
$1/mo. is the most I could afford. - 2.05%
12 Votes
$2/mo. is the most I could afford. - 2.40%
14 Votes
$3/mo. is the most I could afford. - 1.71%
10 Votes
$4/mo. is the most I could afford. - 0.68%
4 Votes
$5/mo. is the most I could afford. - 10.62%
62 Votes
$7/mo. is the most I could afford. - 0%
0 Votes
$10/mo. is the most I could afford. - 2.74%
16 Votes
$15/mo. is the most I could afford. - 1.20%
7 Votes
$25/mo. or more is what I could afford. - 1.20%
7 Votes
Total Votes: 584
This poll is closed.

So WHO had time to vote before the site crashed out???

I voted before the site crashed... and at the time, I wasn't even logged in!  I logged in a little later but never thought to check if I could have voted again.  Hang on, is that a different poll?  Looks like he just changed the question but left the votes as they were.  Stupid, stupid man.

Egads, this situation is nuts.  I only very occasionally went into Insim, but I am saddened to see it going down in flames like this.

@Walt: THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT?  That would be the flames as your mummy's moniez burn up.

Visit Vexation Nation!

“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you’re not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
–Tyrion Lannister, A Clash of Kings, ASoIaF
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: 2008 December 02, 01:44:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily, no, I don't think I was right. Yes, what you think makes a difference to me, it always has and will. I did want to give a short outline of what was in my mind and probably didn't phrase it well, I apologize. I'm no higher nor lower than the next. It's been tiring and exasperating and if it got the better of me, I apologize to all that I shouted at. I also extend an olive branch and an offer to talk, if you want to.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Ebianarr
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: 2008 December 02, 01:45:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Second, I want to thank those who have already donated on the first day of this donation drive. It is already helping. To those who have not yet donated, please consider donating if you can.

Some dumbass actually donated to this douchewaffle?  *shakes head*
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: 2008 December 02, 01:52:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whew! Finally the end! Every page I read, a new one kept being added. My eyes hurt from all the fine print.  Sad

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: 2008 December 02, 01:56:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait, didn't we already see that crap about the Great Depression?  Tongue

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
KrystalBall
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: 2008 December 02, 02:00:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait, didn't we already see that crap about the Great Depression?  Tongue

Whew! I'm glad it wasn't just me. I was beginning to think I'd had too much rum to try and get rid of this headache.
deathtowalt
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: 2008 December 02, 02:02:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've stayed back and out of this but have read every page here and GoS, some of the ones at The Oasis as well now that I'm registered over there. We (InSIM staff) have an area set aside within the Oasis' mod/admin area where we can converse outside of the prying eyes of the community and actually take a step in the direction of organized rebellion/rebuilding.

All I can say for myself is that since Pes ordered his l33t fl33t into broadside mode I've stayed completely away from both sites entirely. Friends from the sites I have in IM have been told by me to stay away as well for the all too obvious reasons. It would seem to me with the ammount of curiosity seekers, saviors of creations, or even new members trying to sign up that know nothing of this debacle it would be wise to keep the pic snapping, etc. relegated to one person amongst ourselves that's been appointed for such activity.

I'm solely relying on this site and other's info posted to keep me abreast of things. I've a morbid curiosity to look behind the curtain as well as anybody has. While I was mainly involved with the adult site and since becoming unemployed I was spending usually 8-14+ hours a day there trying to keep everything running smoothly I seriously doubt that it looks good to Walt that more than likely there's nobody there at all in an administrative capacity whether it be mod, supermod, or admin.

You can rip me a new one if you wish but as far as the burning goes I fail to see where anyone outside of the individual creators themselves have a right to do that. To suggest otherwise is not only reprehensible but morally bankrupt. As staff there I can if directed to by a creator themself to delete items but to be perfectly honest with you anyone that's created a thread to attach a download to has that capability themselves. I won't presume to think I know where whether one creator or another wishes their things to be made available at.
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: 2008 December 02, 02:04:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whew! Finally the end!

Cheesy Agree. After 124 pages of reading, I'm come to these conclusions.

1. I don't ever wanna go to InSim again, for any reason.  Roll Eyes
2. Pes is turning us all into salt or beating us with jugs.  Huh
3. Most creators have jumped ship, deleted threads & downloads and are now here: http://forums.sim-oasis.com/index.php or GOS, MTS2 or other various places.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
TKPurrrrs
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: 2008 December 02, 02:08:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok... well this is to Pes... I got a message from my friend Enchantress (a designer/mod for InSimAdult, and designer for InSim, owner of Enchanted Forest) she sends her support to Pes with copying both InSim and ISA. And as soon as Pes is done moving stuff over to the clone site from InSim and InSimAdult, she will delete her stuff from the Walt sites.
ThatScaryChick
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1858 on: 2008 December 02, 02:09:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some dumbass actually donated to this douchewaffle?  *shakes head*

Scary huh? I donated a few months ago when Kathy and Eric did one of their begging marathons. I thought that they really needed the help with money. I am someone who doesn't really have much to spare, but since I liked the community and wanted to give back I gave them few bucks. It sucks that this whole time they have lied to everyone. I should have known something was up when they wouldn't post graphic or something showing how much money they had received.

thatscarychick.com and simsoaps.com
What Lies Beneath (A sims soap opera comic strip.)
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: 2008 December 02, 02:15:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just saw this posted over at GOS:

SlimSim posted:

"pass this along to the pirates

Walt just took his Youtube video down, and I mean just now!!

I was over there watching the video and reading the comments, clicked the next page to read more comments, and it was gone, comments disabled and video removed"

Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 237 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: