PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 08:38:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Glance Model Agency is back! :D
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Glance Model Agency is back! :D  (Read 15141 times)
Ghanima Atreides
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Glance Model Agency is back! :D
« Reply #30 on: 2007 March 18, 14:37:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Np. I remember his name from a WCIF on S2C...they're basically maxis skins with adult details...I had something similar from ParadiseSims before I discovered the wonderful world of MTS... Cool

Anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
Pyromaniac
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 March 18, 18:52:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like I've mentioned before, the links highlighted in brown are far better than the rest (especially since he made it available for all ages).
WhiteCapricorn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 March 18, 22:39:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I edit those skintones before I use them with my sims - they always got eyebrows on the skin, so I have to remove them .... that sucks  :?

... i already have edited about 10 of them for my personal use

Proudly sucking blood from TSR for several years!
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 March 19, 05:41:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. The skins have eyebrows on them

2. The skins look like normal for male skintones

3. The models look totally distorted when male, their kids look fug as toddlers.

Shame because I like his stuff from what I see.

Sad

PS: I am talking about the right site, y/n? The model agency site where you can download all those pretty models...  :lol:
 *confused*

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 March 19, 14:44:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't even bother check anything because of that stupid song. Nothing good can ever come from a person who embeds a song into their webpage.  :evil:

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2007 March 19, 16:35:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dorquemada"
I didn't even bother check anything because of that stupid song. Nothing good can ever come from a person who embeds a song into their webpage.  :evil:

YES THANK YOU

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Not Paper
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 March 19, 18:31:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
Quote from: "dorquemada"

YES THANK YOU

Songs embedded into webpages kill infants of all species and contribute to global warming.

We need to publicize that, I say.

Either way, I downloaded a bit from there. I wonder if I'll like any of the skintones? (I don't even give a hoot about the models.)
beawaywithit
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 March 19, 19:20:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Urgh, the Glance folk need to learn that while their flash page might be pretty it takes a long time to load anything and is very un user-friendly. But they can get away with it cos people are all OMGZZZITSAGLANCESKINTONE.
WhiteCapricorn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 March 19, 22:23:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the site imitates designer sites such as Dolce&Gabbana, Versace etc.
if you've never been on such a site, then go google one and only then you can say something about GLANCE - compared to those sites it's very user friendly, you won't believe

Proudly sucking blood from TSR for several years!
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2007 March 20, 03:15:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I must be the only person on the planet who is not at all impressed with this style sim. I hate the skintone/facemask with a real person's face pasted on, and I absolutely hate the whole concept of having those freaky ass models in my game.

Yet so many sites insist on using those sims to model their clothes. It is enough to make me not want to download their clothes. That, and that stupid "sexy walk" people use for pictures. Ugh.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Redonkulous
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2007 March 20, 03:21:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
I must be the only person on the planet who is not at all impressed with this style sim. I hate the skintone/facemask with a real person's face pasted on, and I absolutely hate the whole concept of having those freaky ass models in my game.

Yet so many sites insist on using those sims to model their clothes. It is enough to make me not want to download their clothes. That, and that stupid "sexy walk" people use for pictures. Ugh.
I know, I frickin hate that walk :evil:  Everybody uses it and it's sooooo annoying  :evil:
Not Paper
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2007 March 20, 03:46:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"

Sexy Walk can go jump in a lake, for all I care. Especially that one point in it where the Sim's waist contorts. People use it because... why? The waist looks "smallerzomg MUST HAVE THE SKINNY"?

I looked atthe skintones I downloaded from his site in Bodyshop. Out of a little over a half-dozen, I found two or three that might be worth keeping. The rest were too overly-sharpened, or eyelashes/eyebrows-on-the-face-y.
Well, that's the way it goes, I guess!
Jysudo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2007 March 20, 09:59:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jeez...after reading all these, I don't even feel like loading his skintones into my game anymore  :x

o Away.
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2007 March 20, 11:21:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Acutally good replacement skins like the ones from Louis do it for me. I don't need anything else. Plus I can keep the genetics. Same goes for eyes. Useless. Barcelonista's replacements are awesome.

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2007 March 20, 11:42:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, that stupid sexy walk show is annoying. Especially since the sexy walk is probably one of the more rigid poses out there, which does nothing to showcase how well the mesh will perform under stress. They should show the sim engaged in more different poses, like, say, doing a Yoga or BLEH!!!ing a Brynne.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: