PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 06:13:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  i havea idea how about a PMBD myspace?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: i havea idea how about a PMBD myspace?  (Read 12410 times)
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
i havea idea how about a PMBD myspace?
« Reply #30 on: 2007 January 17, 11:12:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Myspace is for stalkers. I got one last year on the insistence of my friends, and then my ex-boyfriend found me and sent me 242468 kazillion messages.
He's probably still sending them, I don't know, I haven't been back since.
It's a magnet for every nutcase and attention whore on the internet.

Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 January 17, 16:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Myspace must die.

Sims Community:  You aren't wrong until it can be proven with screenshots and even then, you're not wrong, it's simply a ginormous conspiracy ...
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2007 January 17, 17:03:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was walking home and this 18-year-old girl was trying to teach her mate how to use Myspace. The other girl was like, "how do I leave messages?" and the first girl said, "you click the button that says to leave a message..." I think she was getting a bit exasperated. Hell, I was getting exasperated. It may be sucky to the load of you but at least it's simple to use. I think even my mother could work out how to leave a message on Myspace...or maybe she couldn't, but at least she's not only a little older than me!!! Stupid 18-year-old.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
« Reply #33 on: 2007 January 17, 18:59:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RageRage"
Myspace is for stalkers. I got one last year on the insistence of my friends, and then my ex-boyfriend found me and sent me 242468 kazillion messages.

I guess you didn't notice that handy-dandy block button.  :lol:
ViolentDucky
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 January 17, 19:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Myspace makes my 'urge to destroy world' rise. :evil:

illage and burn makes me smile. ^__^
swashbucklingchicken
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 January 17, 19:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Myspace is a heap of crap, full of stalkers and...wierdos.

Anti-Myspace, yessir.
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2007 January 17, 20:18:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Renatus"

Hah, no actually. I didn't even know there was one.
It's just creeps me a little, all these people posting blogs and pictures and everything, and the whole world can see them, even that creepy guy that stares at you on the bus. And the whole OMG I have 500 friends !!11! thing is just plain dumb. Have you ever spoken to them? No, so they're not your friends.
I'm a little internet paranoid...

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: 2007 January 17, 20:22:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hah, no actually. I didn't even know there was one.
It's just creeps me a little, all these people posting blogs and pictures and everything, and the whole world can see them, even that creepy guy that stares at you on the bus. And the whole OMG I have 500 friends !!11! thing is just plain dumb. Have you ever spoken to them? No, so they're not your friends.

You should be Lol. My friend had a myspace and this old man kept commenting. So she told him to leave her alone. He flipped out and started telling her he was going to trace her computer and come find her  :shock: scary

graniaomalley
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 January 17, 21:08:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a comicspace account and within a few hours of opening it, I had twenty "friends" who I'd neither met before nor heard of before that.
« Reply #39 on: 2007 January 17, 23:31:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll say. *grin*

The whole point to posting blogs and pictures is for people to see them. Networking, communicating, y'know. It's dead useful for keeping up with friends (and that's why places have friends locking and privatizing profiles) and finding like-minded individuals. It's not like sharing one's life to any extent is for everyone, but I'm glad that people do it because it lets me see a far bigger cross section of humanity than I'd get to otherwise.

And some people are attention whores, so it's good for them in that way, although of questionable goodness for the rest of us. Tongue

The friend whoring is ridiculous, though. I got a MySpace thingy because I wanted to find some old friends, and it's all my little sister and some of my old friends will bloody use (SIGH). It's also come in handy for following two of my favourite bands.

However, the friend requests from TOTALLY random people get massively annoying, and MySpace is the most poorly designed and poorly coded piece of shit I have ever seen. Whoever designed it just stopped learning anything about code developments back in 1998 and shoved chunks of random Javascript and CSS in wherever the hell the felt like it. No damn wonder it throws an error five times out of seven when trying to get anywhere. I utterly loathe it, but I keep one because I'm not going to fall out of contact with my sister for anything, and it's another place to keep a public presence (I have reasons for doing so), so I hold my nose and use it.

This complete tangent brought to you by Frungy, sport of kings.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2007 January 18, 13:42:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, the friend requests from TOTALLY random people get massively annoying, and MySpace is the most poorly designed and poorly coded piece of shit I have ever seen. Whoever designed it just stopped learning anything about code developments back in 1998 and shoved chunks of random Javascript and CSS in wherever the hell the felt like it. No damn wonder it throws an error five times out of seven when trying to get anywhere. I utterly loathe it, but I keep one because I'm not going to fall out of contact with my sister for anything, and it's another place to keep a public presence (I have reasons for doing so), so I hold my nose and use it.

Someone named CatDeeleyFan keeps trying to add me. I refuse him. He tries again. I want to shoot him. I don't have the foggiest of who he is!!
However, I did add some random girl who added me, because she's awesome and she makes these really cool hats and she likes the same anime stuff I like.  :lol:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2007 January 18, 20:31:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"

Someone named CatDeeleyFan keeps trying to add me. I refuse him. He tries again. I want to shoot him. I don't have the foggiest of who he is!!
However, I did add some random girl who added me, because she's awesome and she makes these really cool hats and she likes the same anime stuff I like.  :lol:

Oh Oh Oh! I know what to do about that annoying guy. That happened to my cousin once =] So I went on her myspace and started leaving him crazy comments "i Love you" and all that crap =] He thought she was crazy and left her alone  Cool Oh yea I'm good  :roll:

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 2007 January 18, 21:40:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol that's a scary thought...

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 2007 January 18, 22:02:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
lol that's a scary thought...

I'm a scary person  Cheesy

« Reply #44 on: 2007 January 18, 22:15:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just remember: Every silly, embarrassing thing you do online to 'get back at someone' now will still be around in an archive somewhere in 5-10 years, and it will inevitably surface at a time that it will cause maximum embarrassment to you.

(I am so glad that I didn't have a computer when I was a teenager.)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: