PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 18, 19:12:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Openhousejack
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Openhousejack  (Read 140056 times)
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #450 on: 2007 February 25, 01:11:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
There was no need to call me an ignorant little bitch, because I know things about this territory you don't. Let us leave it at that, ok? I'm sorry I went off on that the way I did.

How do you know what I know about people like OpenHouseJack? I'm sorry about anything you and your daughter went through because of your ex, but you're wrong if you think that OHJ's similarities to him mean he's going to do the same stuff. None of the things that we know about OHJ are indicators that he will end up abusing children and it is ignorant to claim otherwise.
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #451 on: 2007 February 25, 02:08:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Geeh, that's just wow. Yuck. What would happen if he ate Taco Bell?

Bad joke I know Cheesy

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
PirateOfMashedPotatoes
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #452 on: 2007 February 25, 07:12:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, wow.  Paden, I didn't think your "rant" was any more offensive than what many others wrote here.  I'm thinking Stalker is a friend of OpenHouse and just might have been upset about what was written in general.  

Sorry you had to go through some crappy stuff.  If this guy reminds you of your ex, then he does.  It's kind of silly for people to trash you for feeling that way.  It's all very subjective. lol
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #453 on: 2007 February 25, 08:46:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateOfMashedPotatoes"
Um, wow.  Paden, I didn't think your "rant" was any more offensive than what many others wrote here.  I'm thinking Stalker is a friend of OpenHouse and just might have been upset about what was written in general.

Or maybe I don't know OHJ and I think it's offensive to state that you can see a man going down the road towards abusing children because he's a prostitute and an immigrant with a blog (the only things that Paden has mentioned that are the same for both men so far).

Quote from: "PirateOfMashedPotatoes"

It's kind of silly for people to trash you for feeling that way.  It's all very subjective. lol

Sillier than saying he's going to 'go after your kids' because he has some things in common with a man that has? I know two girls who were abused by straight, married men with kids who babysat their nieces, I'm not going to claim that means that any men in similar situations are also going to abuse said nieces. I'm not trashing her for feeling that way, though I think it's a stupid thing to think, I'm trashing her for saying it, because it is offensive to any one out there with the same habits/personal situation, to claim they're going to end up abusing children.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #454 on: 2007 February 25, 14:52:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with MMEStalker on this one. I hope you and your daughter recover from the awful experiences you've had, but that's still no excuse to accuse OHJ of child abuse. What consenting adults do with each other is their own business.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #455 on: 2007 February 25, 22:20:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, okay. We all agree that OHJ is most likely not going to start molesting any children any time soon (or ever, I hope!). Even Paden recognizes the fact that she kind of freaked out a bit. It's understandable, she most likely associates this kind of behaviour with the very terrible thing that happened to her and her children and was very upset.

So to recap: OHJ is not (as far as we know Tongue) any kind of child predator, just a loose man with questionable personal habits who has sex with fat guys for money. Lets keep making fun of him for the perverted stuff he does, it's more fun.

Paden has appologized for overreacting. Other people have said far stupider things on this site, so lets not keep berating her over it. Or if you guys want, we can start a "stupid things people say" thread, and we can sift through all the threads and find all the stupid posts by everyone to laugh at. Hey, that sounds kinda fun too...

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Openhousejack
« Reply #456 on: 2007 February 25, 22:23:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So why berate OHJ for being a homosexual hooker?  Fat guys need lovin' too.   :lol:

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #457 on: 2007 February 25, 22:44:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because OHJ is a male hooker who leaches off his mommy and uses the money from his paysite to buy things like dirty jockstraps. He isn't like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, if he was just a working girl trying to make ends meet or get evicted, then perhaps we would feel a bit more compassion and hope for him to marry Richard Gere.

Instead he just gets out of bed, washes his butt, gets some designer underwear in lieu of cash, and goes home to where his mom probably has dinner waiting. He even complains that she asked for some of the money from his site, which he needs to spend on himself and not on helping to pay for groceries or anything as silly as that.

BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Openhousejack
« Reply #458 on: 2007 February 25, 23:16:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROFL Liegen, I was being sarcastic.

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Openhousejack
« Reply #459 on: 2007 February 25, 23:35:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
Or if you guys want, we can start a "stupid things people say" thread, and we can sift through all the threads and find all the stupid posts by everyone to laugh at. Hey, that sounds kinda fun too...

That looks like fun. I know I've said stupid stuff...^^^

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
The ISZ
Landlubber

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #460 on: 2007 February 26, 00:34:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or if you guys want, we can start a "stupid things people say" thread, and we can sift through all the threads and find all the stupid posts by everyone to laugh at. Hey, that sounds kinda fun too...

Whoa, wouldn't that be quite a long ass list?   :lol:

o man is totally useless — he can always serve as a bad example.
Paysites Will Be Defeated!
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #461 on: 2007 February 26, 00:36:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I knew you were being sarcastic, and chose to ignore it.  Tongue

Yes, it would be a very long list.

PirateOfMashedPotatoes
ARR!

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #462 on: 2007 March 01, 08:27:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MMEStalker"

I'm not trashing her for feeling that way, though I think it's a stupid thing to think, I'm trashing her for saying it, because it is offensive to any one out there with the same habits/personal situation, to claim they're going to end up abusing children.

Yes, I can see what you're saying now.  And great recap Liegen!

Because OHJ is a male hooker who leaches off his mommy and uses the money from his paysite to buy things like dirty jockstraps. He isn't like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, if he was just a working girl trying to make ends meet or get evicted, then perhaps we would feel a bit more compassion and hope for him to marry Richard Gere.

Instead he just gets out of bed, washes his butt, gets some designer underwear in lieu of cash, and goes home to where his mom probably has dinner waiting. He even complains that she asked for some of the money from his site, which he needs to spend on himself and not on helping to pay for groceries or anything as silly as that.
Redonkulous
Landlubber

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #463 on: 2007 March 05, 19:38:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ummm........ *coughs* that was....erm.......interesting......kinda funny cause I'd never expect him to do a guy in a janitor closet Tongue *deletes all his stuff from my game*
Redonkulous
Landlubber

View Profile
Openhousejack
« Reply #464 on: 2007 March 05, 19:48:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"

It makes it harder on everyone in the end.

I'd say he's already getting it hard in the end. That doesn't seem to be the problem he's facing Tongue
RODSWLMMFAO :lol:  *just try to figure out what that means Tongue*
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: