PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 05:38:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 700568 times)
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #2025 on: 2007 November 21, 03:48:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i know that the things produced by the Carla Niven website are going to make my eyeballs hurt.  I know that, but yet, everytime I see that this topic is updated, I look.  I cringe.  Sometimes I cry a little.  It's these nights that I'll end up curled fetal position rocking back and forth, chanting, unintelligible remarks about colors, eyebleach, and the sharpen button.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: 2007 November 21, 06:36:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, ChemCo. Buck up you lil' buccaneer, you. And remember the old saying; "That which we view at Carla Niven that does not kill us only makes us want to kill Carla Niven all the more strongly".
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: 2007 November 21, 10:30:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SnarkyShark"
Aww, ChemCo. Buck up you lil' buccaneer, you. And remember the old saying; "That which we view at Carla Niven that does not kill us only makes us want to kill Carla Niven all the more strongly".

Your words ring true, oh wise one.

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2028 on: 2007 November 21, 13:36:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think she has no customers.  I think this might be a ploy to get US to pay for her shit.

There is no way anyone likes her stuff enough to actually buy it - unless they have unfortunate eye problems or something, in which case this is sad yet understandable.

But I can't shake the idea that this may just be a ploy to get SOME money.  If she says her membership is like $15 and nobody subscribes, then at the very least she'd get the money from someone here paying for it to go in the Booty.

I think we should destroy her by giving her no attention, and perhaps finding a way to ban her from life?

monieeka
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: 2007 November 21, 15:27:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the booty still being updated with s/h/it's stuff? I thought they stopped on the grounds that her "clothing" was too horrendous.

I bet only s/h/it, the staff, and s/h/it's mom are buying that "clothing."

Isn't it pretty to think so?
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2030 on: 2007 November 21, 15:28:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you say s/h/it one more time I'm going to have to slap you. And nobody but Cardrew buys that clothing. Maybe Jan too but eh. *back out of the thread*

LolcatPirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: 2007 November 21, 16:19:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
And nobody but Cardrew buys that clothing. Maybe Jan too but eh. *back out of the thread*

Don't forget Atwa Wink

Peggy is gap.
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: 2007 November 21, 16:58:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LolcatPirate"
Quote from: "RedLove"
And nobody but Cardrew buys that clothing. Maybe Jan too but eh. *back out of the thread*

Don't forget AtwatWink

Fixed  :wink:

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2033 on: 2007 November 21, 20:25:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, thank god. I thought we were still updating Cardrew's stuff. If not, then all is right in the world.

Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: 2007 November 22, 06:54:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only time I ever downloaded any CN items from the Booty was when I first heard about the meatslab dress and wanted to see if it looked as bad in game as everyone said it did. It was even worse than expected and I haven't touched Cardrew's stuff with a ten foot pole since.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: 2007 November 22, 22:53:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO...from the "ugliest paysite creations" thread, to Carla Niven must be destroyed", thread, you'd think I'd know by now--DON'T LOOK, but no, I just can't resist this damnable urge to see what horror has been created. Truthfully I wouldn't have any of Cardrew's creations in my game, not even just to see how horrific they really are. I have enough problems without adding nightmares, that I would have a very hard time explaining to my Doctor. Eye bleach, brain bleach, sedatives, all necessary for those brave enough to venture in here. LOL

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
lena_lee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: 2007 November 24, 00:44:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "WedgewoodBlue"
LMAO...from the "ugliest paysite creations" thread, to Carla Niven must be destroyed", thread, you'd think I'd know by now--DON'T LOOK, but no, I just can't resist this damnable urge to see what horror has been created. ... Eye bleach, brain bleach, sedatives, all necessary for those brave enough to venture in here. LOL

Since the booty's update said Carla Niven, curiosity killed me :oops: and I, as well, got screwed [oh and how screwed, all that have ventured there know well] and went to see what that update was all about...   :shock: and words escape me in describing how horrendous that stuff is...

PS this is the my first post on this forum! I was provoked by the ugliness and had to speak against it!

[Of course...note to self... DO NOT... ever, ever, ever.... go and check out stuff people say is horrid!]
Sinthe
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: 2007 November 24, 02:59:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "lena_lee"
Quote from: "WedgewoodBlue"
LMAO...from the "ugliest paysite creations" thread, to Carla Niven must be destroyed", thread, you'd think I'd know by now--DON'T LOOK, but no, I just can't resist this damnable urge to see what horror has been created. ... Eye bleach, brain bleach, sedatives, all necessary for those brave enough to venture in here. LOL

Since the booty's update said Carla Niven, curiosity killed me :oops: and I, as well, got screwed [oh and how screwed, all that have ventured there know well] and went to see what that update was all about...   :shock: and words escape me in describing how horrendous that stuff is...

PS this is the my first post on this forum! I was provoked by the ugliness and had to speak against it!

[Of course...note to self... DO NOT... ever, ever, ever.... go and check out stuff people say is horrid!]

Oh, but it's fun! I laugh my ass off at what the garbage truck vomited upon those manly, uh... "models."

ILU, Coconut!
lena_lee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: 2007 November 24, 11:43:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

but don't forget... charges for it as well  :roll:
yet!... vomited is a true description of those alleged pieces of pixel clothing...
Gaby The Pirate
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: 2007 November 24, 18:26:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually I can imagine people buying her stuff out of pity... Think about it. When I first went to her website, I felt sorry as hell for her. I mean really, this chick has no taste. It's not that she can't create sim clothing, is that she has absolutely no taste at all.
I see what she is trying to do though, she is going for that disgusting runway look. Those clothing that they model, but you'll never see anyone wearing them in public (or private for that matter). Only she intensifies it by like a million. And instead of having flat models, you have these models whose breasts are popping out of their shirts (Gross as hell)
As for the models, I feel for them. The face of CN looks like an Alien Drag Queen, well in fact.... they all do.

Hai, Bai :]
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: