PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 13:38:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 700649 times)
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #1545 on: 2007 June 27, 19:36:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*weeps silently for Charlie*

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Silver Arrows
ARR!

Disillusioned miscreants FTW!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1546 on: 2007 June 27, 19:50:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The lying down pic made me cry from laughter.
Tell me about it, I can barely breathe! OMG what an ugly dress... its just so... ugly

Run into the setting sun — run and suffer. Just don't mess up your hair
Silver Arrows's P&L at me
Pi-rate
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: 2007 June 28, 00:22:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who in the hell pays for that crap?

It's just so.. so.. incredibly awful. There are no words. Those would both go straight to the trash once I staunched the bleeding from my eyes.
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
Re: .....
« Reply #1548 on: 2007 June 28, 06:44:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
Quote from: "Dark Lunaris"
If you don't give a crap about the female version, then no problem.

I dont  :lol: SO thats ok! PM me or post a link to download it when you've finished it...merci! *passes bucket of rum*

Yay
*takes rum*

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
IarePINJA
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: 2007 June 29, 13:18:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...............................................................................................................
 :shock:
The dress! The dress looks TERRIBLE! I want to vomit..... First, its... a meat slab, a DRIED up piece of meat. It just sticks in one direction, stays there, and never changes! CN, if you would commit suicide, along with all your staff, send me an email so that I can send some people to assist you. I'll make sure your chilluns go to an orphanage! C'mon, PLEASE? Sad

And Lunaris, I want a link too!  :lol:

quote="Duckie"]I wonder if the Russian woman had any marshmallows handy? One should always have marshmallows at a weenie roast...[/quote]

LOL
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: 2007 July 04, 06:55:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Long time lurker here  :?

I know I am stating the obvious here, but seriously, this MisterSister entity that is Carla Niven must be taken out the back and slapped by the Good Taste Police, I'm sure she is responsible for an outfit I saw yesterday which was made out of what resembled skinned Elmo's.

I spent 2 days reading through this post and fell of the chair twice from laughter, do you think we could take legal action against s/h/it for mental and physical damages?
flyingpigeon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: 2007 July 05, 05:54:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm scared of that freaky model sketch thingy on the main page Shocked  :shock: I can't be the only one who noticed it.
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: 2007 July 05, 08:03:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention the Swimwear collection Sim on the front splash page pleading for its life to be removed from such an awful outfit.. :shock:
Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: 2007 July 05, 14:29:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, just wondering, does anyone know the filename of the meat slab dress?  I would like to download it, and post some pictures (I was supposed to do this a few months ago  :oops:  ) but I can't figure out which is which.  I want to download as few of her monstrosities from the booty as possible, so...
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: 2007 July 05, 14:46:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "lhop"
Hey, just wondering, does anyone know the filename of the meat slab dress?  I would like to download it, and post some pictures (I was supposed to do this a few months ago  :oops:  ) but I can't figure out which is which.  I want to download as few of her monstrosities from the booty as possible, so...

Lol sorry, my bad renaming. I had to keep the original file name, and rename it as well to meat slab dress (cos Hecubus said so!)...which is damn tricky!  :wink:

The pic of it is called eve_formalquilt(meatslabdress).jpg
And the file itself  ev_scarlett_quilted_sp07(meatslabdress).zip

...Be careful. IT might contaminate your downloads folder, laptop, and brain!  :shock:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

DeeDee
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: 2007 July 05, 15:43:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Carla amuses me. *giggles*

harmari, where the sharmy keepsh itsh weaponsh.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1556 on: 2007 July 05, 16:42:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now there have been many "face of Carla Niven" competitions, but damn, does Carla look like a trash monkey whore or what?  This is a picture of her self sim, and I think she's done a better job of making herself look trashy than the self sims in the paysite creator thread.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: 2007 July 05, 17:13:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
Quote from: "lhop"

Lol sorry, my bad renaming. I had to keep the original file name, and rename it as well to meat slab dress (cos Hecubus said so!)...which is damn tricky!  :wink:

The pic of it is called eve_formalquilt(meatslabdress).jpg
And the file itself  ev_scarlett_quilted_sp07(meatslabdress).zip

...Be careful. IT might contaminate your downloads folder, laptop, and brain!  :shock:

Thank you so much, Captain Jojoba.  I guess I might have looked in the wrong place, since meat slab dress was in parentheses, or I was just stoopid and over looked it.  Cheesy
You have saved me from having to download all of her shit, and looking through and deleting everything until I found the precious dress o' meat slabs.
I have a sim i hate who will look quite beautiful in this dress, and hopefully she will end up like the sim Hecubus used the dress on, in and out of rehab, and entirely insane.  When I get pictures, I will post them, it might take a few days though because I have been in here so much I haven't really played.  I've been away from this forum for a couple months, and now there is so much I need to get caught up on.  I will never stay away this long again, it's bad for my soul!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: 2007 July 05, 17:19:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bwah ha ha, cant wait to see your pics lhop!  :wink: And I did notice that you disappeared for a bit...good to have you back matey! *passes rum*

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

DeeDee
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: 2007 July 05, 17:21:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Now there have been many "face of Carla Niven" competitions, but damn, does Carla look like a trash monkey whore or what?  This is a picture of her self sim, and I think she's done a better job of making herself look trashy than the self sims in the paysite creator thread.

Is it just me, or does Carla look like a drag?

harmari, where the sharmy keepsh itsh weaponsh.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: