PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 12:57:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 700640 times)
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #1485 on: 2007 June 13, 01:43:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aquamarine"
How are they that squished but still jutting out oddly?

Extra starch?  :lol:

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: 2007 June 13, 02:26:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sillicon and a padded push-up bra I suppose. I think her models wouldn't look  so ugly if she'd stop putting such bright make-up on them.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
BilgeRat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: 2007 June 13, 05:22:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I may be (read: AM) crazy, but I have a firm belief that the 'improvement' in Niven's technique was far too sudden.
Therefore, I also believe that some poor soul with a shred of potential talent has been brainwashed/blackmailed or otherwise coerced into making craptastic things for Niven.
Said victim could have given one condition, that the clothes be put on a different model. That would explain the sudden disappearance of that weird 'E' named model. Niven was far too attached to that creepy Sim to let go so easily. Whoever Niven got a hold of though, I fear for them. They were probably tortured, forced to watch a large number of Sims with those crazy blue eyes and BJ lips do that disjointed 'sexy walk' in Niven clothes around a lot decorated entirely in Buntah/FeeEssen.

I just scared myself...  :shock:
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: 2007 June 13, 05:48:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BilgeRat"
They were probably tortured, forced to watch a large number of Sims with those crazy blue eyes and BJ lips do that disjointed 'sexy walk' in Niven clothes around a lot decorated entirely in Buntah/FeeEssen.

I just scared myself...  :shock:

I'm sure that this poor person before being forced into the position had received a number of bizarre prank phone calls and when they called the cops about it they were told to run as fast as they could because the calls "were coming from inside the house!". You might want to check your windows for the next few days.

Actually it might just be one Niven personality torturing a different Niven personality, at which point it's all still Carla. So congrats to her/him/it on moving up from horrendous to mediocre!
EnfantsTerrible
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: 2007 June 16, 22:08:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I subbed once to her, just to share this f... stuff, but she was just a b*tch, first I told her, that I am only paying her 7 dollars (price was 11 something), she said no, then I said: ok, then I won't sub. Later she wrote me an email that 7 dollars would be ok (haha,seems she doesnt have enough donators). Then she wrote: You will have access to all stuff.

I tried to dl the xmas bikini stuff and I couldn't, she wanted extra 2 dollars for that shit. I asked her what's up, I thought I had access to "ALL" stuff? Her reply?: Well, sorry, but the xmas stuff is extra to pay because it took long to create it.

never again!

b]pirate me[/b]
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: 2007 June 16, 22:15:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "EnfantsTerrible"
I subbed once to her, just to share this f... stuff,

It's ok. You can admit it was for you. No need to do the "I have a friend" thing. Tongue

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Justmerandom
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: 2007 June 17, 02:59:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh seems I remeber when SeraSims site was still up her FAQ said do not use recolors of my meshes as donation, and here Carla is with rrecolors. Not that it matter just point it out :lol: And since when is looking like a stained glass window or mosaic stylish? I think I am going blind, he sharpens his images too much to try to make his shitty clothes look better
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: 2007 June 17, 03:02:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's okay though, because most of Sera's meshes were slightly altered Simchic meshes. The cycle goes round and round...

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Justmerandom
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: 2007 June 17, 03:27:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL :lol: where the originality? If anyone DID sub and shared here, they would get caught because they are the only on who subbed to Crla Niven :lol:  :roll:
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1494 on: 2007 June 17, 08:55:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh.

Well, there's always poor Charlie in her slabs o' meat formal dress.

That was done for the lulz, of course.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Lilith
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: 2007 June 20, 02:19:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could see how Carla could almost fool a gullible downloader at first glance with all the glitter and glitz and flashy photoshop editing.  Well fool them until they saw the paypal button and Carla's outrageous prices.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1496 on: 2007 June 20, 03:34:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lorelei"
Heh.

You know I had to send that poor sim off to the Betty Ford Clinic....she'll never be the same. Even now she can't look at meat, cranberry sauce, or blood without stripping off all her clothes, slathering her body with mayonnaise, and running through the streets screaming like a banshee.

Poor insane sim.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: 2007 June 20, 06:30:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
Quote from: "Lorelei"
Heh.

You know I had to send that poor sim off to the Betty Ford Clinic....she'll never be the same. Even now she can't look at meat, cranberry sauce, or blood without stripping off all her clothes, slathering her body with mayonnaise, and running through the streets screaming like a banshee.

Poor insane sim.

I feel for her. Sad

Is there any way I could donate some money so that she can feed her chilluns? She must be unable to work, and I really feel it's my responsibility to to provide an income for her family. Bless.
Sweetiepie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: 2007 June 20, 17:32:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She/he's updated again

http://www.carlaniven.com/page%202.htm

Psychedelic baby yeah!

Or not!

I think you can see the models knickers in the first pic!
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: 2007 June 20, 17:46:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Sweetiepie"
She/he's updated again

http://www.carlaniven.com/page%202.htm

Psychedelic baby yeah!

Or not!

I think you can see the models knickers in the first pic!

:shock:

Carla Niven is BACK! That model is hideous. First thing I noticed and recoiled at was her face and that takes SOME doing over that dress.

Honestly, I think it take oodles of talent to suck THAT bad!  :lol:

Also, whatever made that effect - sharpen or contrast or whatnot (I'm not a creator, so I don't know) - someone PLEASE take that button away from her.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: