PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 14:26:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 745617 times)
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #930 on: 2007 October 02, 00:31:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Carolus, that looks so awesome. :O
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: 2007 October 02, 00:42:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope you're sharing it and that it wasn't made with BV cause that is kewl!
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
Re: ADOBE
« Reply #932 on: 2007 October 02, 06:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "carolus"
What do you think of this?

Dude, that is seriously cool!  I love all the woodwork and the 'built up with my own two hands' look of it all!  Brilliant!

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
pennynne
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: ADOBE
« Reply #933 on: 2007 October 02, 08:01:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "naceygirl"
Quote from: "carolus"
What do you think of this?

Dude, that is seriously cool!  I love all the woodwork and the 'built up with my own two hands' look of it all!  Brilliant!

I thought exactly same! It's awesome! I'd love to have it. Did you make  the fences/walls yourself?  :shock:
ShanOw
« Reply #934 on: 2007 October 02, 08:45:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree. This looks great. I can't wait to download it. It will go great with my egyptian themed neighborhood.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: 2007 October 02, 16:25:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RenegadeSims"
Quote from: "pinksmoke"
ETA: Since when has Nouk become NoukieJ? Have I missed anything?

Maybe Nouk has married...J.M. Pescado!  Noukie + J.M. Pescado = Noukiej  :shock:

I baked you a Pescado but I eated it?

Inactive
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: 2007 October 02, 17:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
naceygirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: 2007 October 02, 17:50:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Competition entries!  Here are some sneak peeks of stuff I've submitted to the latest MTS2.com challenge.  I had hell over the lips, tell me what you think of them:

Those last two images are of Sims I made using the make-up kit.  I didn't use anything but the make-up I made for my Hollywood make-up kit.  It's on Oepu skin.

aingeal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #938 on: 2007 October 03, 02:11:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Feel like such a n00b for not thinking of using brushes to retexture hair T__T; i always painted the textures manually, the way i colour my drawings XD; *slaps self*

Um, i hope this is the right place to post this. i'm probably a little different from most in my reasons for playing the Sims - i use primarily as it as a medium to create Sim versions of characters and houses from stories that a good friend and i are working on, because i'm too lazy to draw all the ideas out. ^^;

A few examples:

^ girl version of the brunnette in the pic below : D;

Besides spamming pics, i actually do have something i'd like suggestions on - i wanted to resubmit the girl in the last screenshot to MTS2, but need to get a free hair for her because of the policy change. Would anyone be willing to provide some suggestions?

These are a few of my reference pics for her:

i'm looking for very long, wavy hair in particular. Apologies in advance if this isn't an appropriate post.
blackmars
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: 2007 October 03, 02:23:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^ I've seen her on MTS2 and thought she was a gorgeous little digital dollie.

It's the Otherworld invading...oh that's a paysite~

"In the end the crew became restless, petty and insolent. So we killed them."
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: 2007 October 03, 02:28:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

XMsims has loads of long, curly hairstyles. Didn't have time to go trough 'em all now, but I found this one when just doing a quick check.
naceygirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: 2007 October 03, 05:20:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "aingeal"
Feel like such a n00b for not thinking of using brushes to retexture hair T__T; i always painted the textures manually, the way i colour my drawings XD; *slaps self*

Well, don't feel too n00by.   I find brushes are good for laying down the first few layers of colour to give it depth, but after that going in with a fine single brush is essential to get a proper random hairy look.  If you leave it with the brush it looks sort of painted on.

Tell me - how the heck do you get your Sims to pose like that?  I've been going through seven levels of hell trying to get mine into an interesting position!

aingeal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: 2007 October 03, 06:40:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

blackmars - Thank you!

pixelated - Thanks so much for the recommendation - that style does look pretty promising. Maybe i'll try doing a bit of retexturing and alpha-editing on it one weekend.

naceygirl - That's true; it's one reason why i prefer to paint hair using regular round brushes. It can look too uniform and unrealistically over-detailed if you just rely on hair brushes. It makes sense that the same principle applies to painting on hair meshes. Though could have saved myself a bit of time by laying down the preliminary strokes with hair brushes >>; Ah well, live and learn.

For poses, i find the model hack by decorgal (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=244917) and Squinge's Hula hack incredibly handy. Usually i'll just use those with the moveobject and snapobjectstogrid cheats, the OMSP objects and the invisible recolour of the Magisplay tray from OFB. For the first pic, i had the male Hang Out with another Sim to get him in that pose, used decorgal's hack to position the female, and then moved them into place.

Hacks rock my Sim world.
naceygirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: 2007 October 03, 07:49:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "aingeal"

naceygirl - That's true; it's one reason why i prefer to paint hair using regular round brushes. It can look too uniform and unrealistically over-detailed if you just rely on hair brushes. It makes sense that the same principle applies to painting on hair meshes. Though could have saved myself a bit of time by laying down the preliminary strokes with hair brushes >>; Ah well, live and learn.  

Did you do those lovely comic drawings up there?   They're just gorgeous!   I use a lot of my comic skills in my Sims skinning myself.  It ends up with more cartoony looking Sims rather than super-realistic fashion ones, but I kinda like the personality I can precisely bring to a Sim.  I also like making my comic characters in the game!  Sadly, I will never be able to make BirdMartiaN.  He's a thoroughly unhuman looking alien!

For poses, i find the model hack by decorgal (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=244917) and Squinge's Hula hack incredibly handy. Usually i'll just use those with the moveobject and snapobjectstogrid cheats, the OMSP objects and the invisible recolour of the Magisplay tray from OFB. For the first pic, i had the male Hang Out with another Sim to get him in that pose, used decorgal's hack to position the female, and then moved them into place.

Hacks rock my Sim world.

Oh!  Bless you!  Bless you AND your socks!  Thank you!  I hope it goes well with my game.  Sometimes random hacks freeze it up.  *shrugs*

Cheers,
Nacey.

obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: 2007 October 03, 15:28:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

aingeal, those sims are gorgeous Cheesy I have Issy, she's a gorgeous sim Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: