PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 19, 05:52:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 753967 times)
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #495 on: 2007 July 31, 00:37:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RenegadeSims"

Berg - LOL, oh...um, well just install the damned thing, then.  You don't have to play it!  That's where I'm at.  The only use I get out of University now is absolutely nothing.  I use Sim Modder spawned from boolprop to give each of my adult sims 6 wants.
I have had a hard time keeping me from re-installing it lately, but only because all the good houses I want requires it... I HATE playing Uni and even if I don't send one single sim to Uni, the stupid teens will still roll up their stupid 10,000 asp. wants to go to college (which I HATE) and I HATE their stupid wants to buy the stupid instruments all the time and I HATE the stupid pillow fights (which only gets a little less obnoxious with fish replacemnt pillows) and I HATE the stupid pranks and the whole stupid game and did I mention that I HATE University?

[/rant]

Meh, I'll probably install it anyway one of these days. Most of the annoyances can be eliminated with hacks (except for anything related to... eh, the stupid college...)

OK, sorry for the derailment  :oops:

RedLove - I think you did a great job on the house and it looks really fun to play. Aaaw - it must look awesome in winter, just like in the original picture... *dreams*

---

I have made a new mesh - a skinny, 60's moddish suit for adult males. Something I've needed for a long time. Yes, really!

I got a bit obsessed and made 10 recolours for it, but I wont post them all because that would be lame. Here are five of them, at least:

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #496 on: 2007 July 31, 00:43:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That black one/white shirt is PERFECT for my zombie sims.  :shock: They look awesome Berg!

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: 2007 July 31, 01:04:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
I left part of the roof off?

Woops. You sure as hell did NOT leave off part of the roof.  :oops: I was seeing a slope on the right side of the artists rendering that just wasn't there. Again, it's a great cabin!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #498 on: 2007 July 31, 01:09:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: Whew! I was confused. I looked at that thing every different way and I went in game to look at it. :lol:

No but seriously that would have kept me up tonight. :oops:

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: 2007 July 31, 01:41:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: Whew! I was confused. I looked at that thing every different way and I went in game to look at it. :lol:

No but seriously that would have kept me up tonight. :oops:

Sleep easy tonight, RedLove.  Cheesy

Seriously, that's the difference between conscientious creators like you and the twat brigade over at TSR (as well as other parasites). You cared enough about your creation to look for something that MIGHT have been wrong. Them....phhhft.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #500 on: 2007 July 31, 02:04:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hecubus, sorry about that. Smiley I like your house and I did download it

mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: 2007 July 31, 02:17:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That black one/white shirt is PERFECT for my zombie sims.  :shock: They look awesome Berg!

Yeah, it would be perfect if I wanted to make a version of "Night of the Living Dead" in a sims' neighbourhood (he's dressed very much like the opening zombie in the graveyard, although more handsome :lol: )! I love your clothes Captain Berg. The unusual (but totally usable) styles, well made meshes, and excellent attention to detail are all very much appreciated on my end.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #502 on: 2007 July 31, 03:26:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hecubus, your house is gorgeous! Downloaded it the moment I saw it. You captured the spirit of the desert very nicely.

Berg, those new outfits are very mod. You always capture the time period nicely.

Renegade, thanks for making more normal, everyday men's clothing. It's something that's in short supply. We definitely need MOAR!

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: 2007 July 31, 03:59:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why, thank you, Mr. Duckie!  I shall keep this in mind for the future.  I've never made guy clothing before, but for some reason, I just randomly said to myself "I should make some guy clothes!"  Probably because everytime I bother to make a guy Sim, he has pretty shitty choices lol.

Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #504 on: 2007 July 31, 04:05:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RenegadeSims"
Why, thank you, Mr. Duckie!  I shall keep this in mind for the future.  I've never made guy clothing before, but for some reason, I just randomly said to myself "I should make some guy clothes!"  Probably because everytime I bother to make a guy Sim, he has pretty shitty choices lol.

Wow, that was a quick sex-change! I bet there are people who would kill for it to go that quickly for them... ROFL!

I know, I get sick of the fug that they have to choose from and then disheartened by the lack of choices when I go hunt for men's clothes only to find very little. Smiley

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #505 on: 2007 July 31, 04:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I especially love the details on the suit's buttons, and the tidbit of shirt poking at the bottom of the blazer!

Luckily, most of my guys end up being the jeans and t-shirt type, and I have spent years building up my collection of guys' t-shirts for my game.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: 2007 July 31, 06:32:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, holy shit.  I didn't know that we had this much talent (excluding Nouk and Cala and several others ie, meaning I knew about their stuff because I have it in my game already), I actually have never visited this thread (I know, it is unbelieveable) and we have more that just booty snatchers.  WOW!  I love the house Hec.  I dl Moune's kitchen yesterday and I just couldn't believe how cool it was.  But, I didn't have the right house to use the whole thing.  I love the adobe type houses anyway - you did a beautiful job.  Build another - soon.  

I love your house too, Red.  It is very interesting in architecture.  I love it when houses are not just a box, but interesting and different.  I can't wait to use them both.

Renegade - You seriously have got to keep making men's clothes.  There is so much for women, I am so glad to see that someone is making some truly cool and manly looking clothes.  Very nice.

*goes off to drink rum and play with everyone's goodies*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: 2007 July 31, 14:30:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry for posting this so late in the thread...

Quinctia - loved your houses. They are really beautiful, affordable AND no CC. That's my poison. I'm very much trying never to download houses with CC because I finally have some order in my downloads folder.

Berg - remember I promised you some feedback like on page 7? Finally I got a chance to install your houses and all I can say is that they're awesome. I usually don't like having 3 floors because there's too much running about and up and down stairs, but with the houses being so slim I really don't see the same annoyance here (usually I have huge areas AND multiple floors, so I guess that's where my annoyance comes from). Also, Maz got inspired by you and started building condos to match so now my neighborhood got an entire condo block.  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #508 on: 2007 July 31, 14:51:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MizzKitty: I'm so glad you liked them!  Cheesy It took me a while to get used to the flipping up and down the floors as well, but after some time I found that chasing my sims all over 1 huge floor was even more (or at least equally) annoying. Mini-lots FTW!  :lol:

TashaYarrr
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: 2007 July 31, 17:14:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Question: Are people actually interested in reading other people's sim stories?

I mean, I figure everyone, once they play for a while, probably starts making up stories in their heads about what's going on, but this is the first time I have this whole multigenerational neighborhood with weird shit going down.

If so, what's the preferred format? What's a going posting location?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: