PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 19:09:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 587864 times)
lollipop
Landlubber

View Profile
Has anyone seen these yet?
« Reply #1455 on: 2007 August 22, 22:19:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just at the TSR forum and found this!

Is someone invading this site?

I just received a horrible email which was supposedly a reply to my questions about the Complete Collection. Included in the message was a link to this forum, then a statment full of profanity about paysites. I clicked on the link to TS1 for Mac Discussion and it looked like a valid page of the site, but went nowhere. So I backtracked and logged into TSR directly, and discovered that someone had changed my notification preferences!!!!! I can't even find a way to contact the administrators so that I can forward a copy of this nasty email and about the unauthorized changes to my preferences. Anyone now how to do this?

I may be way off here, but does the no pirates siggy smiley represent the petition going around at the moment about people saying no to paysites.  Is TSR trying to say that piracy of their site is wrong? As much Piracy has been going on.  Well I might be putting my foot in it now  but I will stand by TSR and change my avvie asap to a pirate and if someone could please help me get that little no pirate sign in my siggy that would be great too

I thought it was pretty funny!!! I had to show it to you guys!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Has anyone seen these yet?
« Reply #1456 on: 2007 August 22, 22:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "lollipop"
I was just at the TSR forum and found this!

I just received a horrible email which was supposedly a reply to my questions about the Complete Collection. Included in the message was a link to this forum, then a statment full of profanity about paysites. I clicked on the link to TS1 for Mac Discussion and it looked like a valid page of the site, but went nowhere. So I backtracked and logged into TSR directly, and discovered that someone had changed my notification preferences!!!!! I can't even find a way to contact the administrators so that I can forward a copy of this nasty email and about the unauthorized changes to my preferences. Anyone now how to do this?

I may be way off here, but does the no pirates siggy smiley represent the petition going around at the moment about people saying no to paysites.  Is TSR trying to say that piracy of their site is wrong? As much Piracy has been going on.  Well I might be putting my foot in it now  but I will stand by TSR and change my avvie asap to a pirate and if someone could please help me get that little no pirate sign in my siggy that would be great too

I thought it was pretty funny!!! I had to show it to you guys!

Sounds like some confusion for sure, but I do know that we as a group and none of our individuals hack into sites and such. THAT would be bona fide illegal and we don't do that. We have been known to make posts, send e-mails (polite) and join boards to see what has been said, but as for hacking accounts and shit, that isn't our style. I'm so sick of being used as ass wipe for being a pirate... Would someone please bang Thomass over the head with a hockey stick, I don't feel up to it...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
lollipop
Landlubber

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1457 on: 2007 August 22, 22:55:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought it sounded kinda mean! The bottom half was part of a discussion about a lot of artists changing there avitar's to pirates! And some kind of petition going around tsr? I sure am enjoying all the snooping around! HEE! HEE!
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: 2007 August 22, 22:56:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

maybe Cyclone Sue didn't like all the changes with continual new personnal and all. Can you imagine some of these folks coming from their own sites suddenly having to abide by TSR's rules. A lot of complaining and all the manager would have to deal with.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: 2007 August 23, 00:27:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lollipop, who was it that posted that, and where does the quote begin/end and your comments occur? It's very difficult to tell what's going on there without a clear reference.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
lollipop
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: 2007 August 23, 01:15:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's actually by 2 people!

This one is by: tasabra     *She is for the sim 1*

This one is by: mel2907      *She is for sims 2*

**The rest of the discussion is just about the artists putting eye patches and hats on there avatar's** It was just these 2 paragraphs that said anything that I thought I would copy and bring here to you!
blackmars
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: 2007 August 23, 19:24:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've said it once and I'm going to say it again...TSR is full of morons. Lead by  Crapwa and The Big Bastard.

It's the Otherworld invading...oh that's a paysite~

"In the end the crew became restless, petty and insolent. So we killed them."
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: 2007 August 23, 19:28:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. 100 pages.

Apparently, TSR really sucks.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: 2007 August 23, 19:32:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There should be a special award for 100 pages worth of suckiness!

Atwastic indeed.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: 2007 August 24, 00:05:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: 2007 August 24, 00:25:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"

Maybe subconsciously :shock: , their getting the message over there. THEY TSR are the real pirates breaking the laws!

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
lollipop
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: 2007 August 24, 00:33:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! I can't stand them bastards anymore!
When they get shut down, I am buying everyone here BEER AND RUM on me! I just wished I could take my stuff off of there!
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: 2007 August 24, 00:41:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After it's put into the booty, one of the talented creators here should recolor the flag for us and upload it. Turn it into a PSMBD flag or anti TSR flag.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
lollipop
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: 2007 August 24, 00:47:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good one! ROFLMAO!!!!!! Look forward to it! :lol:  :lol:
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: 2007 August 24, 01:00:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the red flag at the top of the forum.

~Paden
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: