PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 18:59:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 367109 times)
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #750 on: 2007 August 19, 14:51:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"

I have no community, but I have decided I have a huge crush on Draco and as I am reluctantly reading book 6 I get a huge grin on my face every time he is mentioned and, apparently, he's mentioned quite a lot. I especially love chapter 7 so far. Never mind ships, I want him for me  Cheesy

You have plenty of fellow Draco crushers in fandom.  Though, some are a little... O_o   LOL!   Most are fine!   Just don't ever read Cassie Claire's stuff.  It gets talked up a lot but it's bloody awful.  She basically puts Buffy character dialogue in Harry Potter character's mouths.

Quote from: "MizzKitty"

Jan? She lost her marbles, her screws, her wits, her temper... The usual.

At least it was amusing!

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #751 on: 2007 August 19, 14:51:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "naceygirl"
Quote from: "calalily"
There is a difference though between being "H/Hr fan" and "H/Hr shipper".

A fan can dream in an alternate reality that Harry and Hermione will be together.  A shipper is clearly delusional as it has been pretty obvious since book two.

That's not really very fair.  It could have gone either way until book four.  I'm an H/Hr Shipper.  I like shipping them together.  It doesn't make me delusional, it makes me someone that likes a different pairing.

Liking a different pairing makes you a fan.  Finding evidence that there is in fact a relationship in the book makes you a crazy shipper.

Back on topic: this is on Parsimonious' front page today:

If anyone is thinking of sending a 'donation' to Main Street Sims I urge you not to. The content the owner is selling on the site is available for free elsewhere, she did not create it herself and has no right to sell those items. This person has been active in the Sims community for many years under different aliases, she is, in my opinion, a certifiable loon and should be avoided if humanly possible.

:lol:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: 2007 August 19, 15:16:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "naceygirl"
You have plenty of fellow Draco crushers in fandom.  Though, some are a little... O_o   LOL!   Most are fine!   Just don't ever read Cassie Claire's stuff.  It gets talked up a lot but it's bloody awful.  She basically puts Buffy character dialogue in Harry Potter character's mouths.

I haven't found any Draco fics that pleased me (ok, I didn't look very hard) so I've begun writing my own.  :lol:  Bestest way to get what you want, really.

Back on topic: this is on Parsimonious' front page today:

If anyone is thinking of sending a 'donation' to Main Street Sims I urge you not to. The content the owner is selling on the site is available for free elsewhere, she did not create it herself and has no right to sell those items. This person has been active in the Sims community for many years under different aliases, she is, in my opinion, a certifiable loon and should be avoided if humanly possible.

:lol:

Yay! They get like a million visitors a day ^_^

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: 2007 August 19, 15:22:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where was(is) she selling other peoples' stuff at? I missed the whole bad pirate avatar thing and the most recent JanRama.

I like Harry Potter and all that, but I never got into the whole fandom/ship thing or the fanfics. The only ones I've ever read were the worst fanfic ever and Jesus meets HP and Fights Vampires, for laughs of course.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #754 on: 2007 August 19, 15:32:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She took her site down for a face lift. She'll be back =|

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: 2007 August 19, 16:40:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While she's getting a face lift, maybe she can get a personality transplant as well.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: 2007 August 19, 17:01:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jan is so loony.....

Even Charles Manson sez "Damn, woman! Keep her ass away from me!"

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #757 on: 2007 August 19, 17:12:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it's weird how she keeps threatening people, and saying silly things.

Kinda like this poster and their signature

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: 2007 August 19, 17:29:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even simbella's updater put something in the updates threads warning people about the site... which is good, bc if any sheep would have donated there, it would have been simbella sheep.  :lol: i was actually shocked they mentioned it at all.

*goes back to lurking and enjoying all the cat macros*
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: 2007 August 19, 17:29:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

--- Double post bc my internet hiccuped, dammit ---
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: 2007 August 19, 17:57:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily FTW!  This is why I am your fangirl!  You Rock!  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #761 on: 2007 August 19, 18:00:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"

Calalily FTW!  This is why I am your fangirl!  You Rock!  Cheesy

Joins in as a fangirl of Cala!

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: 2007 August 19, 18:01:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The page where the most wanted list is gone and I didn't get to see it! Waaaah! And I bet no one took a screen cap of it, either. Funny thing is, I don't create, nor do I have a site of my own, at least, none that I am willing to list here outside of PM! I got the biggest laugh out of seeing that I was on her most wanted list, cause while I can be a bitch about fools, assholes and idiots, all I do is post shit in this forum for her to come in and read under one of her alias names. Yo, bitch! Go wash your ass, you stink! I know, not my best, but it's been a hell of a weekend. To sum it up, I'm not even wanted at my brother's funeral so will not be going... bleh...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: 2007 August 19, 18:12:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden - I'm sorry about your brother.  That's awful that you aren't going to the funeral. I'm sorry you had a rough weekend.   :cry:

EDIT:  I aspire to be like Calalily and Paden - they are the shit!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #764 on: 2007 August 19, 18:38:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden that's seriously crap about the funeral. Can you contact the funeral directors and have a private farewell either with the coffin beforehand or at the graveside after the others have gone? (This falls apart if he's being cremated.)
Cala, that was brilliant. Have some rum.

I thought I had a screenshot of her hate page, I forgot how quickly her moods change.  :roll:
I took one when she had the rant about sexual remarks and blaming HP but I was laughing so much I forgot to get my 'hood being sold. It still cracks me up.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: