PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 23:35:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 367136 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #675 on: 2007 August 18, 11:42:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That bitch. I worked for 5 minutes on this damn avatar in PS CS3. I'm glad she lets everybody know I'm not her friend. Why would I wanna be connected to her? I'm sorry if anybody doesn't like this but how stupid can you be to leave the name of the site on the picture. I mean...uhh duhh. She left Carnaby sims on one of her freakin' pictures. She's either REALLY insane or a 13 year old girl who just got her period and is PMS'in' real bad. Anyhow, I hope she knows that 150 in monopoly money is not the same in real money and they don't take it in stores.

Capn of Feathers: :lol: I'll do it. She would just take me off the list. She'd be too confused.

Capn Jo: I am the nice one. AW corrupted me.  :shock:

MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: 2007 August 18, 11:44:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm rather flattered to be on the list, don't ruin it for me!  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #677 on: 2007 August 18, 11:49:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm FURIOUS!  :evil:  So my stuff is good enough to loot, but I'm not evil enough to be on her list? I feel discriminated and my butt hurts. I DEMAND to be on that list NAO!!!!11111onesonesoneseleven

Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #678 on: 2007 August 18, 12:33:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hear you, Captain Berg.

I feel all left out and ignored, too.

WEH!!

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #679 on: 2007 August 18, 13:12:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too - I'm often sealing content and stocking people.  I feel this is discrimination against the hairy.  :evil:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: 2007 August 18, 13:41:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HAH - I am at the top of her list!  YEAH ME!  And I don't even create.  Hell, I don't have files from the booty.

So, Jan, in honor of you...I changed my avatar.  It may help with your ability to decide.  I have a website, I'm leaving, I have a website, I'm leaving.....

I think 3 of herselves gave $50 each just for having to put up with her.  Just think of the bandwidth she is saving for everyone.  And, you have to admit, she is really saying that her shit can't get donations but the free creators can.  The jokes on her!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #681 on: 2007 August 18, 13:54:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She could have at least made some kinda effort.  I mean there are hundreds of people probably bashing her in the threads of both sites and she put up like 10 avatars.  Wishful thinking but more people dislike you than that.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: 2007 August 18, 14:19:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't create either, that's what makes it so random  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: 2007 August 18, 14:22:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still confused by her use of the word stock. I went searching for the definition, assuming that it had a meaning of which I wasn't aware. What the hell does she mean by stock? Her posts give me headaches. I think that's her secret revenge. Maybe she's actually an idiot savant.
Anyways, back to cats!

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: 2007 August 18, 14:24:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"

I think 3 of herselves gave $50 each just for having to put up with her.  Just think of the bandwidth she is saving for everyone.

Thanks armywife! Now I've spewed coffee on my cargo shorts! (I love your makeover by the way)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #685 on: 2007 August 18, 14:41:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what good it serves to post some avatars anyway - this is the only place I use my axe. In fact, I'm not sure any of us listed on her hate page use these avis anywhere else....

VERY strange.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #686 on: 2007 August 18, 14:47:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The stupid thing is that I don't create. I made a little neighbourhood (see link in sig) which doesn't have a single CC item in it and she's made it pay! I love it. She also has one of Evil's items but not her name or avatar.

This is discrimination that cannot be tolerated.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: 2007 August 18, 15:10:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like she's putting more effort into this site than her own. This woman is so unstable I almost feel bad for laughing at her. Almost. She should seriously invest that alleged $150 in some psychiatric treatment or gigolos because she either needs to get medicated or laid. Preferably both at the same time. That's a cause worth donating to.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #688 on: 2007 August 18, 15:14:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why Ry not there? :cry:

Gad, she's really turning into the biggest nut on the 'net, ain't she?

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: 2007 August 18, 15:29:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The more she makes her loony posts the more she makes it obvious that no one probably threatened her. If they had and she was actually scared, she'd box up her sock puppets and go away. She probably made those calls to herself and then called the police on herself. Which is why they told her "gubment" husband to keep the crazy bitch away from the computer. He probably tried, the poor lad, which is why she made that farewell post. But without an outlet for her split personalities, she went mad and hacked him to bits and buried him in the basement. And now her husband has become one of her identities, lurking and spying this site. :shock:

~Paden
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: