PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 15:50:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 367101 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #585 on: 2007 August 16, 16:26:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She can steal all my meshes - I don't mind. :lol:

And there's no need to steal - she can just D-O-W-N-L-O-A-D them (so Jan's husband gets it right.) Here they all are Jan: http://calalily.sublimesims.net You sell those meshes!

But I think I need to correct this paragraph:

Quote from: "Jan"
I am turning this group over to my staff to run so you just as well move on as their will be no more of my creations on in this group.
bye bye now you

Instead it should be:

I am turning this group over to my alternate usernames to run so you just as well move on as their will be no more of my creations on in this group for two days till I change my mind.
bye bye now you

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: 2007 August 16, 16:45:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily...did I ever mention that you constantly crack my ass up?   :lol: Between here and S2C - you rock.  I wouldn 't want to be on your bad side  :twisted:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: 2007 August 16, 16:49:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ Jan & her hubby and alts: *Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

Honestly, I couldn't read the message as my eyes glazed over. Jan is hereby dubbed tl;dr

Next bit off topic, read at own peril.

Hey, you HP fandomers, there was this Draco/Hermione thing that I simply had to get out of my system before I could concentrate on getting past chapter 2 in book 6. I think it's very interesting, but of course I would. Know the best place to get some feedback on how fucked up I am? *giggle*

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #588 on: 2007 August 16, 16:56:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
Calalily...did I ever mention that you constantly crack my ass up?   :lol: Between here and S2C - you rock.  I wouldn 't want to be on your bad side  :twisted:

Gewd.

I love the internet cause I get to be funny. In real life, my husband is the shining star of hilarity, and is constantly making me laugh.  I'm nowhere near as funny as he is.  As he is akin to a prehistoric caveman, and considers the internet a dirty modern invention that will soon die (historians eh?) he can't outshine me here.  Cheesy

And you gotta be tough to fight about ethics with all those future lawyers and cops (that's my job  :lol: )

I always like the Leaky Lounge - they try for likely theories, rather than wild flights of fancy.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: 2007 August 16, 17:00:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Still way OT)

Yeah, uhm, I don't think this here is very likely. At all.  :lol: Doesn't stop me from imagining it, though. I'm just sad that I have some sort of a "NO!!!!" block that couldn't make it Harry/Draco.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: 2007 August 16, 19:31:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jan, may I ask when the fitting for your backwards jacket is to occur and what colour will the padding of the walls in your funny room be? I can guess, it's called "Theraputic Pink". It's supposed to calm down raving lunatics like yourself. To address some of your points.
I am not a bastard. I am the last child of a very productive marriage and even though my father called me his "Jonah child", meaning that I was cursed with the luck of the said Bible character, he still claimed me. He acknowledged my existance. Can the same be said for you?
I'm not dumb, my education levels were rather good when I attended school and had I applied myself, I would have gone one level up and made a 4.0 grade average. Judging by your spelling and usage of the language, you made it maybe to the sixth grade before dropping out to become the drama whore that you are today. Either that, or the English language is not your own. I will again suggest that you find a native speaker to coach you in your flaming. Something that is understandable is much more likely to get the angry response that you so obviously crave.
I've not destroyed anything but over-inflated egos and the occasional piece of glassware due to some problems with my hands which science calls arthritis. If your ego is one that I helped to destroy, good. It has long been in need of massive restructering for some time, to judge by all of your attempts to fill your life with thrills and adventure. To say that looking for those on the internet is moronic is rather silly, although that is exactly up your alley.
So, you're going to sell stuff on Ebay. Pardon me while I indulge in a fit of laughter fit to kill an elephant. Stupid bint, I doubt that you would get far with it but if you did, you do realize that EA could sue your silly ass for that? Hmmm? That very well could be looked upon as profit for personal gain, which they do tend to frown upon. Methinks you ought to take an ethics class, or do you even understand what the word "ethics" happens to mean? You don't try to rip off a big corporation and expect not to blip on their shit-head radar.
Helga went to TSR to make money cause she is greedy. Rather like you, but in her I really don't see the raving behaviour that says she needs meds.
I'm a legal adult twice over who has seen and done more than your limited scope of experience could imagine without going into catatonic withdrawl. I grew up very young through circumstances that would have put you into a padded room when you were just in your teens. Difference between us is that I have fortitude and balls. You have oatmeal for brains and bird droppings for personality. Oh, wait, I insulted the oatmeal, it is rather sensible in it's own fashion. You have the aforementioned birdshit for brains as well.
Vermin is what I would call rats, mice and cockroaches. I don't have fur or more than two legs. I also tend to get flattened or injured when someone stomps on me. There is also no way that I would survive a nuclear war unchanged in any manner. I also don't feed off of left-overs and offal. In other words, there is no way that I could use someone like yourself for sustenance.
Your so-called hubby is here? Maybe he's here to get a good laugh because if he has to live with someone such as yourself, he needs it! He's out to destroy us? How do you know that he won't end up joining us instead? Also, it's rather been proven that you are a single old maid, with a brain as dried up as her sex life. Null point. Spy games? Didn't they make a movie with a similar title?
We didn't steal shit. We paid for the files and shared them. You're only pissed off that you weren't able to bleed the wallets of more people. We gave them the chance to get your pestilential shit and try it out without having to spend money to find out that they would get their game broken. You've never heard of a consumer advocacy group? We are kind of like one of those but we have teeth like sharks and will use them to take a huge bite from profits that you don't deserve.
Woof, fucking woof. I'm not a dog, I'm rather more feline in my outlook on life. You're going to hunt me down? If you know how many time that threat has been made against me, you'd shut up. And these are by people who think they have an actual reason to see me dead, mainly that I got my ex-husband sent to prison for what he did. Too bad, so sad. They can't manage to do it, and I doubt that your government employed husband could, if he existed. And did you know that you posting what you did about his employment could get him fired because he has become a security threat due to your instability? They do that same thing to military peoples, which was explained to me by my deceased veteran father. At one time, I also worked for the government at a VA Hospital. I was never considered a security threat. Gee, maybe I'm more stable than folks ever thought.
What damage have we done by acting in a charitable manner? We buy something and give it away without any conditions or expectations, not really even thinking we'll get told thanks. Rude? Oh, hell yeah! Rude, crude and socially unacceptable, if you want to get technical about it. Oh, I forgot, you don't understand technicalities. *sigh* It must be so limiting to be you... and it must suck a great deal as well.
Glad to hear that you won't be creating, it will do wonders for the moral of the opressed gamers who have to lool at impossibly ugly textures the world over. EA doesn't mind us, we do them a great deal of good by going after idiots like yourself who are lining their pockets using copyrighted materials not created by yourselves.
Suuuuuuure, you are! That huge staff made up entirely of your own alternate personalities. Wonder how long you can stand to be someone else and not take the credit and money you feel that you deserve before you bust out from behind the reasonable mask that you try to hide behind.
See, we know better than to think it's anyone other than yourself because.... nah, why should I give you information that you aren't entitled to? It's more fun to point and laugh at the self-delusional periods that you get into where you feel that you are repressed and picked on. The times you believe that you have talent that is justified in demanding money from fellow gamers. The sheer unadulterate bile that streams from your fingers onto the keys of your computer. You do know that hate is a bad thing, right? Oooops, my warning comes too late because I can tell from what you post that you are slowly dying from it, personality-wise as it were. Then again, you seem to generate so many personalities that it's hard to keep up...
Last thing in this post, Jan, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO AWAY ALREADY!!!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 2007 August 16, 19:46:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
I am turning this group over to my alternate usernames to run so you just as well move on as their will be no more of my creations on in this group for two days till I change my mind.
bye bye now you

I applaud your witticism, which never seems to fail. Wink

Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: 2007 August 16, 20:09:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh...she gets crazier every time. I doubt Ebay would let someone sell 3d meshes.

Hi Jan's husband, the spy/government dude/dead guy!
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Back On Topic
« Reply #593 on: 2007 August 16, 20:40:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All i can say is that all of you are just plain out bastarads you are
uneducated, brainless lot of morons.
Jan

Okay, now, I am insulted!  I am not a "bastarad".  :shock:  I am a "bastard" and a bitch ect., also, she is really stretching it calling us "uneducated".  Yo, Jan's hubby, tell your wife to use SPELLCHECK.  It will make me laugh at her allot less.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Re: Back On Topic
« Reply #594 on: 2007 August 16, 20:57:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
Sorry to digress from the off-topic discussion, but I thought you all might find this funny. Posted this morning on Refinedsim yahoo group by Janmoo (Guess who)

I just want to y'all to know that I am still laughing at this so damned hard that I can't really come up with a witty, coherent reply just yet.

I really, really need to work on the Fuck Nut levels, because this chick has hit an all time high in Fuck Nuttiness.

LMFAO

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: 2007 August 16, 21:20:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tin = soso, nothing to really write home about

Copper = a little better, but made you give a snort of disgust

Brass = improving, worth two snorts of disgust

Bronze = Worth two snorts of disgust and one bark of disbelief

Sterling silver = Two snorts of disgust, one bark of disbelief and wondering where they get their illegal intoxicants

Solild Silver = Makes you wonder what in the fuck they were smoking and if they were thinking

Gold = Makes you start to look for the butterfly net and tranquilizer pistol

Platinum = all of the above and you actually start looking for a care center that specializes in mental health to put these people into

Mythril = Something so over the top and outrageous that it can't be catogorized in this century.

Hope that helps, it was just off the top of my pointed little head.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #596 on: 2007 August 16, 21:39:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Keirra, you should take your own advice--though, in all amusement, allot is appropriate for what we do, in a way.

Bastarads. HA!

Hubby-who-may-or-may-not-exist: Hi! I'm really glad you're over here. We're pretty friendly. Some of the time. And we're not thieves; we PAY for everything. Can you explain that to your wifey? Thanks.

...someone's already tried to sell free custom content on eBAY, LOL. *remembers* We took the piss out of that person. I wonder if anyone actually bought it...it was a LOT of pay/free content, meshes and all, for about $10...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: 2007 August 16, 21:46:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In my defense, spell check let that one go through.  :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #598 on: 2007 August 16, 22:13:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would do Keirra, allot is a word, you were going for "a lot" which is still two.
*tries to hide her grammar nazi uniform*
Have some rum.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: 2007 August 16, 22:21:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol:  That's the problem, I have obviously had too much rum already!  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: