PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 22:38:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 367133 times)
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #570 on: 2007 August 13, 06:17:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, Molly made me laugh.
I got really bored with the book during the middle. It was like one fucked up camping trip. *yawn*yawn*  I'm sure it'll look nicely on screen though. I hope.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
kimdelee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: 2007 August 13, 10:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow! It seems the last post here was about the same time I started reading it.  Now almost 4 hours later I must say it been very entertaining and educational.  I have been a lurker here for a while and just registered recently to begin posting.  

So, here I thought Id read a bunch of posts and get to know you all and find out what sort of things go on here; and I decide to read this one first-LOL  I am looking forward to reading more in the future and am sure I wont regret being a more active member.   Cheesy

Long live the booty!!  ARR!
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: 2007 August 14, 02:43:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still have about 130 pages to go of book no. 5... Been steadily losing interest in the book again. It's damn long-winded. Or rather, I suppose it's fine. I don't know. Just haven't felt like swallowing it whole. I'm gonna watch the movie in 8 hours, though, so I'd better get done.

I have actually never read any HP fanfics. Dunno if I mentioned that. I'm curious about it now, though. Just think I ought to finish all books so as to not read too bad spoilers. I don't know how adamant they are about marking the fics in this community (in BtVS you'd get lynched by a mob if you did not write in the header exactly where you were and how far in you were spoiling and whether it was an AU)

I think Draco fic of any kind could be interesting. He's an annoying little prat, but really, looks like he's striving desperately for daddy's approval. Also, him getting it on with Harry could be a laugh.  :lol:

*cough* never mind me...

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
callmeird
ARR!

Janeway: More Awesome Than YOU

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: 2007 August 14, 04:24:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You gotta love this phorum. Somehow a discussion about a pay site going free has evolved into Harry Potter ships, and when you look at the front page and then the last page? That's pretty amusing.

<3

yarr yarr hump hump!

HystericalParoxysm: Pretty sure the last argument the paysites have to stand on is "Waaah, you're mean!" now.

Pescado: Ah, but I know how to defuse that one easily:

"Yes. Yes, I am."
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #574 on: 2007 August 14, 05:25:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You gotta love this phorum. Somehow a discussion about a pay site going free has evolved into Harry Potter ships, and when you look at the front page and then the last page? That's pretty amusing.

:lol:

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: 2007 August 14, 13:49:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

40 pages is a lot of posts to be discussing the same topic. It's very unusual for a site to suck enough to allow that kind of attention (Carla Niven and TSR seem to manage, though)

Anyway, new Harry Potter movie sucks. If you haven't seen it yet, don't waste money going to the theater. If you MUST see it make someone you hate rent it when it's out or do something illegal.  :roll:  It makes the book look real good, it does.

*wanders off to read book 6 and leave this thread alone*  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #576 on: 2007 August 14, 21:54:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Naceygirl: Ah, but you're not a Harmo[a]nian. Harmonians/Harmoanians are infuriating. Harry/Hermione shippers are alright (they're all called shippers, Lily, both "fans" and "shippers" under your meaning), but the Harmo[a]nians are the psychopathic ones. They're the ones who go on and on and on about rubbish, use information to prove H/Hr that they invented themselves, and bitch about all other ships. My friend JJ, on the other hand, ships H/Hr and she's every bit as sane as you or me with it (I, personally, prefer R/Hr, and I'm glad they got together in the final book. Small writing for spoiler, Kitty, so don't check until you've finished reading all 7 books!).

I just read a whole thing about batshit Puppyshippers, so obviously we're not as awesome as I thought we were. Comfort me, someone? *cry*

Rose Potter: One person decided to "rewrite" all the Harry Potter books with a female protagonist, correcting all JK's "mistakes". This has resulted in a load of pro-female shit that is only good in sporked form. The writing is terrible and doesn't make much sense and it's really sexual in a bad way. There is no humour in it and it's pretty maddening. Rose's treatment of Ron is appalling! Oh yeah, and she's a "druidess" and spends her life naked, staring at other girls' naked bodies and pointing out how much hair they have "down there" and is "NOT GAY I TELL YOU!!!!!11111unodostres" (says Kieran Halcyon, the genderless author). And they kept Cedric alive because he's her soulmate, apparently. There are also ridiculous parallels between Rose Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I'm not kidding. RPGOF was written the year before HPHBP came out, so that's pretty impressive. However, Rose shows parallels between both HP7's Voldemort and Harry (moreso Voldemort, TBH; Rose is pretty evil).
Yahoo! Group of The Girl Who Lived (you can only go in if you have an 18+ y!email): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/girlwholived/
Chapter One of Rose Potter And The Philosopher's Stone (I recommend reading everything if you find it even remotely funny. I'm on book 5. I've read every single chapter so far and, believe me, it gets MUCH funnier than this.): http://www.journalfen.net/community/the_hms_stfu/118106.html#cutid1

Personally, Kitty, I loved the fifth film. It sucked in so many places, but I loved it all the same. My second favourite next to M!HP3, the film done by Cuáron the R/S shipper. Wink

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: 2007 August 14, 22:08:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Cazzy-Tchan"
Naceygirl: Ah, but you're not a Harmo[a]nian. Harmonians/Harmoanians are infuriating. Harry/Hermione shippers are alright (they're all called shippers, Lily, both "fans" and "shippers" under your meaning), but the Harmo[a]nians are the psychopathic ones.

Actually, not completely true. Harmonians (or Harmony) are just what most of them call their ship/themselves and all kinds of individuals use it, both sane and otherwise. The name is not an adequate predictor as to the presumed sanity of the person using it.

And about all this shipping/fandom nonsense, I would frankly be more surprised to find a group that didn't have crazy in it somewhere.  

Comfort me, someone?

There, there. *pats tchan awkwardly on the shoulder* Would you like a cookie?

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #578 on: 2007 August 14, 22:20:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cookie!! Thank you Ashie! *hugs Ash* Awww. You're not that scary a vampire...

And, really? I thought the Harmoanians (which is the name given to them by the outsiders, not to be confused with "Harmonians") believed in what we call "psychopathic Harmony"? The H/Hr shippers aren't that mad.
AKA: I thought only the mad ones believed in Harmony? I didn't realise the normal ones do, too.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: 2007 August 14, 22:52:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cookie!! Thank you Ashie! *hugs Ash* Awww. You're not that scary a vampire...

Careful dear, I'm prone to biting (especially when being called Ashie). Wink

I thought only the mad ones believed in Harmony? I didn't realise the normal ones do, too.

Yes, both can and do use the word Harmony. It is generally the agreed upon name of their ship, much like 'The Good Ship' is usually the name for Ron/Hermione. In most Harry/Hermione groups it is usually a word to just generally mean 'I like Harry and Hermione in a romantic relationship'.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #580 on: 2007 August 14, 23:52:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...I've called you Ashie before and you never minded then...*winkwinknudgenudgeadnauseum*

ORLY? I thought their ship was called the HMS Pumpkin Pie. Which it is, if you go to the Major List of Ships.

Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: 2007 August 15, 00:06:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ORLY? I thought their ship was called the HMS Pumpkin Pie. Which it is, if you go to the Major List of Ships.

Really. If you follow the link from the site you gave, it even talks about both. HMS Pumpkin Pie is a much older name for it and some still do use it, but HMS Harmony is what most have been going by instead for some time now.

...I've called you Ashie before and you never minded then...*winkwinknudgenudgeadnauseum*

Are we sure of this? I don't see me letting you slip an Ashie by me so easily and not remembering it.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #582 on: 2007 August 15, 01:08:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coolies, I didn't know that. I don't ship that. I have no interest in the pairing. In fact, I've only just learnt about Harmoanians.

And I have, and you did. In the Ash/Mary days. *nods*

SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Back On Topic
« Reply #583 on: 2007 August 16, 16:13:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry to digress from the off-topic discussion, but I thought you all might find this funny. Posted this morning on Refinedsim yahoo group by Janmoo (Guess who)

Good Morning to all staff and members   Message List    

Reply | Forward   Message #180 of 180 < Prev | Next >  

I would like to announce that I will definitely leaving the sims2
community all together. No more groups, no more sites. My abuse from
this community through the years has been nothing but a head ache to
me and having my subscription objects stolen and having to shut down
my site do to all this federation against pay sites is a lot of bull.
What all us pay sites should do is go gather up all of their meshes,
steal then and then sell them on EBay as they don't own the meshes
either. Only Maxis owns the meshes. I know that most of you in here
are from that forum. I can not beleive you as so dumb to distroy all
the wonerful creations that these other creator have given to you.
All i can say is that all of you are just plain out bastarads you are
uneducated, brainless lot of morons.

So watch for your things on EBay for sale hahahaha let us see who
wins this terrible and horrible game you started. You shut down one
of my favorites sites Helga Sims you bastards. I hate your very
being. You either are a bunch of kids or you are adults that have
never grown up at all. YOu are just plain Vermin. hear me I know you
are posting everything you damn fools my husband is one of your
freaken members . He is trying to distroy you and we will manage to
do so. Now see if you can find out who he is. he likes to pay spy
games you rats. Hahahahaha the one who get the last laugh gets the
best laugh.

If you can steal our things then we can steal your meshes and tear
down your sites, or group. Hunt you down like dogs and get rid of all
the recolored and meshes you have. Claim them as our own and be gone
with you for good. You have done so much damage to the Sims community
it is not funny, and it is so rude, bad, thieves that you are.

You have given me the incentive to not create a thing I now hate the
sims2 game and wish that I had never seen it before in my life time.
I don't know why maxis don't come after you and destroy you them
selves due to what you are doing to their sale of the game.

I am turning this group over to my staff to run so you just as well
move on as their will be no more of my creations on in this group.
bye bye now you ..........

Jan

Still watching you guys
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: 2007 August 16, 16:23:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't Helga go to TSR?  WTF did we have to do with that?

This woman is ridiculous.   I don't think anyone has bothered her.  BTW, you can get all of her wonderful creations for the low, low price of $14.00 just click the PayPal button on Main St. Sims.  Man, if I knew her husband's name I'd say "Hi".

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: