PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 04:26:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Is this new, or I am just slow? (Peggy)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is this new, or I am just slow? (Peggy)  (Read 25311 times)
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
Is this new, or I am just slow? (Peggy)
« Reply #60 on: 2007 June 18, 17:04:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the.........when was this posted?

Peggysims2 never put up any custom content of sims2 for SALE.Every visitor to peggysims2 has the right to choose whether or not to donate to our website to help it step forword.Meanwhile peggysims2 also owns the right to sort out people who can share the items created by ourselves. Peggysims2 are very pleased to share some items as gifts with people who have made a contribution to our site,or share them with our friends.
Besides,speaking of the sharing of files in sims2 community,our point of view is that only the real creator is entitled to share and publish his own works.although we also advocate the file sharing,which brings so much fun to the game of sims2.That's to say,any action of sharing or redistributing another creator's work without permission shows disrespect to the creator's labour.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2007 June 18, 17:20:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Requip"
What the.........when was this posted?

Peggysims2 never put up any custom content of sims2 for SALE.Every visitor to peggysims2 has the right to choose whether or not to donate to our website to help it step forword.Meanwhile peggysims2 also owns the right to sort out people who can share the items created by ourselves. Peggysims2 are very pleased to share some items as gifts with people who have made a contribution to our site,or share them with our friends.
Besides,speaking of the sharing of files in sims2 community,our point of view is that only the real creator is entitled to share and publish his own works.although we also advocate the file sharing,which brings so much fun to the game of sims2.That's to say,any action of sharing or redistributing another creator's work without permission shows disrespect to the creator's labour.

I don't know I don't often check her policy page. But it seems Peggy doesn't quite understand the concept of selling things if she claims she's never put up anything for sale. :roll:

I wonder if she's just started noticing a drop in "donations" since S2C & MTS2 said it was okay to mention the booty.

And I'd like to see her sort out people who are sharing her stuff perhaps she could start by talking to EA about the exchange.  :lol:
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2007 June 18, 17:48:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hrm. I can't get her hair unless I BUY it. What part of that isn't a 'sale'?

Heh. Stupid paysite owner. Maybe all the pinkie blinkie shit is messing with her head?

Or...perhaps someone versed in her native tongue AND English needs to provide her a good translation of the EULA and the words "commerical" and "sale".

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007 June 18, 20:38:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This morning I went to the grocery and happily donated them a few bucks for help with store expenses. They thanked me with 1 Kg bread and 1 bottle of milk as a gift.
I was so pleased by their niceness, that I decided to donate more money, and they were so kind to give me a free 1 kg apples in return.

Aren't them wonderful?

(Their bread was a bit stale, but of course I didn't complain, because you can't complain about a gift; and more: they put a lot of effort in making that bread).

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2007 June 18, 22:09:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Peggy, Peggy, Peggy. Getting awful defensive there, aren't you?

And I wonder what "gifts" you'd "share" with someone just offering $2.00 to help your site "step forword".
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2007 June 18, 23:40:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Marhis"
This morning I went to the grocery and happily donated them a few bucks for help with store expenses. They thanked me with 1 Kg bread and 1 bottle of milk as a gift.
I was so pleased by their niceness, that I decided to donate more money, and they were so kind to give me a free 1 kg apples in return.

Aren't them wonderful?

(Their bread was a bit stale, but of course I didn't complain, because you can't complain about a gift; and more: they put a lot of effort in making that bread).

Oh my god Marhis, you're killin' me. I don't think I've ever done as many spittakes in my LIFE as I have since you started posting here.

But I bet you got the sale flyer for free...so what's your gripe? LOL

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2007 June 19, 17:42:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aren't them wonderful?

j00 make me lulz  :lol:

Seriously, do they BELIEVE the whole "gift" thing or is it just to throw the morons of this world off their scent?

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2007 June 19, 18:38:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"

Aren't them wonderful?

j00 make me lulz  :lol:

Seriously, do they BELIEVE the whole "gift" thing or is it just to throw the morons of this world off their scent?

Seriously, I wouldn't put it past some paysite owners to honestly believe that the "donations" to their sites for content does not equal a sale. You would be amazed at what individuals will believe, or convince themselves to believe, when they really want to.

However, others are just using pretty words to cover up the fact that it is indeed a sale.

fionaskye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2007 June 24, 18:26:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Capucine"
There's a way to disable the blink tag for all websites. Type about:config in the address bar, put blink in the filter box then double click on browser.blink_allowed to toggle its value from true to false. Smiley

God (of your choice) bless you for posting this!

Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2007 June 24, 20:21:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "fionaskye"
There's a way to disable the blink tag for all websites. Type about:config in the address bar, put blink in the filter box then double click on browser.blink_allowed to toggle its value from true to false. Smiley

I am blessed each day by The Flying Spaghetti Monster. May you be touched by His Noodly Apendage.

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2007 June 24, 20:55:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "fionaskye"

I am blessed each day by The Flying Spaghetti Monster. May you be touched by His Noodly Apendage.

Of which whose gospel says that pirates are "absolute divine beings".

However, one cannot forget The Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be her holy hooves).

sarah says
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2007 June 25, 00:25:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cannot stand her.  Not only does she rip people off, she invades their privacy.
KagomeKagome
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2007 June 25, 19:51:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with you there.  I saw that you're emailing Paypal about her screwing you over with your subscription.  I encourage you to keep trying because, heaven knows, someone needs to knock her down a few pegs.  Especially after she changed her disclaimer to read that everyone "donates to help her site step foward" instead of subscribing in order to get member privileges.  Now I may be wrong about this, but aren't donations usually any amount you can afford, and not a set monthly amount?  Maybe she needs to brush up on her English skills.

Heh, someone just invaded Deviant Art lately, going by the name of Peggy from China.  Art looks a little familiar, too (kind of same style as some of the blinky crap from the site).  Wonder if it's the same person.

http://peggyly.deviantart.com/
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2007 June 25, 19:58:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "KagomeKagome"
Heh, someone just invaded Deviant Art lately, going by the name of Peggy from China.  Art looks a little familiar, too (kind of same style as some of the blinky crap from the site).  Wonder if it's the same person.

That artist is too talented to be Peggy.  She speaks english competently and there is no blinky/garish crap in her work or on her page.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2007 June 25, 20:00:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "KagomeKagome"

Meh, it just looks like some of the normal things you would find in anime/manga drawings. And Peggy isn't an uncommon name.

missangelica beat me to it, but the drawings are not badly done.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: