PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 17:08:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Glance Model Agency is back! :D
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Glance Model Agency is back! :D  (Read 15220 times)
Pyromaniac
Landlubber

View Profile
Glance Model Agency is back! :D
« Reply #15 on: 2007 March 16, 14:56:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Skintones, I highly doubt it, but it might be used for genetics and makeup.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2007 March 16, 22:45:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aren't his skintones supposed to be shit because they've got the models' faces on them? Don't they look awful if you try to re-age them, or put the pictures on a different model with a differently shaped face?

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Succy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 March 17, 01:02:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
Aren't his skintones supposed to be shit because they've got the models' faces on them? Don't they look awful if you try to re-age them, or put the pictures on a different model with a differently shaped face?

...Adding to that the fact they are edited only for adult female. At least from my brief experience. Thank the gods I didn't try to breed the sims. I suppose they are good for watching ...and uhh ...taking pictures..? O_o

I absolutely loathe skintones that only look good with a specific face. Long live Enayla.
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 March 17, 01:49:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the ones in brown are his new models. The color is just to separate them form the old models.

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
Innocent
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2007 March 17, 04:02:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not all of them have faces on them. I've used them before on other models and they look great. Maybe I just haven't downloaded a bad one yet. The face masks however - avoid like the plague! Cheesy
Ghanima Atreides
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2007 March 17, 10:01:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The newer ones are edited for all ages, mostly because people whined and whined.lol I didn't keep the old files for precisely that reason; I can't stand skintones which aren't made for all ages, or only for males/females, like SOME creators like to do. (to me they're only halfway done then, and there are enough quality ones around not to settle for unfinished products) because apart from my site models I actually play my sims.
About the skintones, some look very odd on males and younger ages, but some are quite pretty; I use them at times. However, Enayla's are still the best out there, IMO.

Anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2007 March 17, 11:05:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never had a problem with aging on jirka's sims, I use them a lot, they look good old and in child form  Cheesy

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2007 March 17, 17:42:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I deserve to get shot then, because I loathe Enayla's skins. Possibly even more than I loathe Jirka's sims. I also loathe Ren's skintones. I dunno why. I swear by Allan Akbar.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Jysudo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 March 17, 18:44:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe he realises that TSR isnt paying him much and is 'threatening' them with opening a new site?

I am just skeptical  :wink:

o Away.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2007 March 17, 21:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Jysudo"
Maybe he realises that TSR isnt paying him much and is 'threatening' them with opening a new site?

I am just skeptical  :wink:

or Thomas is bored with him and treating him like shit... like he does most of the artists. (or maybe Thomas's new dog, anita doesn't like him)

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 2007 March 17, 22:45:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or maybe a member of a site he was a member of when he was 12 knew a man whose sister might have known someone who's auntie may have possibly donated to here? *flutters eyelashes innocently* We all know that's solid proof that the person In Question Is Bad. :lol:  :lol:  Cool

Ginseng
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 March 18, 00:17:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I deserve to get shot then, because I loathe Enayla's skins. Possibly even more than I loathe Jirka's sims. I also loathe Ren's skintones. I dunno why. I swear by Allan Akbar.

:?: Just wondering - so whos skins do you like?

I dont think Glance has much to do with Jirka's stuff at TSR. He said celebrities would be at TSR but models would be free from Glance.
Ghanima Atreides
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 March 18, 02:13:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ginseng"

:?: Just wondering - so whos skins do you like?

She's answered it already  :lol:

Allan Akbar's skins are cool for people into maxis like genetics. They usually dislike realistic skins. Which is ok; fortunately both exist.

Anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
lazyviolet
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2007 March 18, 04:21:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i hope jirka makes iekeliene.
Ginseng
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 March 18, 14:19:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, sorry, I had no idea who Alan Akbar was - guess it shows what skins I'm into Cheesy
Thanks for answering (:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: