PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 04:45:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 16 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 820652 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1395 on: 2009 May 07, 10:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think it's a sexual link at all. With all the stuff she's done, it would be well and truly out now.  She would have revealed.

I think it's far more twisted than that.  Thomass must see the time when Atwat held sway over artists and peoples alike, and things ran smoothly for him.  Now with the rise of Pescado's wrath, which gave an outlet to people to complain about the oppression of Atwatness and TSR (specifically Thomass and Atwat) reacting to the rise with a whole heap of oppression, shit has bubbled to the surface.

Thomass dreams of the times of oppression and holding the community in sway and complacent, when money flowed like wine from freesite referrals.  He can't stop Pescado, and the pirates don't go elsewhere and shut up, so he dreams of Atwat asserting that superiority again.  Of course, that ship has sailed, but that doesn't mean that Thomass doesn't try to get it back through reappointing Atwat.

Thomass and Atwat have a far more twisted and disgusting relationship as oppressors.  That's why he keeps wanting her back - so he can cow everyone again, with Atwat serving on the home side with her proven track record of keeping them in line.  He fails to understand human nature, and the nature of the reaction to excessive oppression, so he dreams of returning to that state as if it's possible.

Head jobs are far more boring than that - and far less motivation.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: 2009 May 07, 11:02:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe it goes further than a sexual thing, to me it smacks of soul mate (birds of a feather)and partner in crime.  They talk alot, maybe Thomas has told her more than he should have, or asked her to do more than he should have entrusted one person to do.  Atwat comes across as a very needy person, she would do anything to earn the grace of Thomas.  I really do have concerns for any one who gets in her way.  She also credits other people with her traits anything she does she imagines others are doing to her.  I have no doubt she has had a hand in some hackings, she is so obsessed with people hacking her.
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: 2009 May 07, 11:24:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thinking about what Cala said I think Thoma$$ may have put Atwa up to "hack" Buggybooz's MTS2 site. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that bubbled to the surface soon too. They want to "gear up" for the Sims 3 which I think is going to fail big time. And what kind of floodfill is T$R going to offer that's so hot?

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1398 on: 2009 May 07, 12:17:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even if Sims 3 as a game does not fail I still think TSR will because they are already sinking. There really won't be any reliable CC in terms of how we think of CC for awhile, and people are already sick of paying for re-colors and wallpaper from places like TSR and Blackys Sims Zoo. Hell even I can recolor EA shit and make wallpapers- anyone can with the right tools and supposedly Sims 3 makes putting a new pattern or color on the base game objects, clothes and wallpapers even easier for the sheeple. I would assume that this is shit- new patterns, wallpapers, and houses you will be able to download off the Sims 3 exchange for nothing - though they supposedly will have exclusive objects, and clothing through the store. Why pay TSR for it? By the time the that mod creators and programmers come up with reliable programs to place new meshes into the game TSR probably will have long since sunk. After all look at the paysites that sunk when Sims 2 came out and all they could do was make  shit for Sims 1- There were only three paysites I can think of off the top of my head that survived the transition between when Sims 2 came out and when Pete, and Numenor came out with SimPe and CEP, those being TSR, ATS, and BSZ, and that was before TSR started pulling all of this illegal, unethical, immoral buillshit, or at least before they got caught doing so. This time even the sheep aren't quite as blind about TSR and other paysites nefarious doings as they were before and this can only be a good thing- especially if there are already rumblings of " I am a sucker and am so sad cause I was gullible to these dorks, and V7 sucks shit" amongst the TSR sheep- cause this means maybe when they all rush out and buy Sims 3 they won't be quite so blind.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: 2009 May 07, 14:14:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, she has claimed to have "made out" with Thomas while his wife was in the other room, so it could very well be that.  And yes, his wife could easily find out by searching the web enough, but she might be of the attitude, "Yeah, yeah, you bring home money, that's good, but I don't care."   In other words, she might not look around the net.

And let's face it (and yeah, scream at me for insulting her looks, don't care) if I made out with someone as unattractive as Atwa, I'd not want to tell my spouse either.  Not just because it's "cheating" but because I'd be afraid they'd never stop laughing, or let me forget about it.  "Ah yes, what a lovely stroll in the country, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, I'm with my spouse, life is good."  Spouse,  "Yeah, but you still swapped spit with that ugly woman!"   And yes, before you all leap to defend Atwa, and to tell me "I'll bet you're ugly too!"  I am,  I admit it.  But, at least I know it, and thus do not spam the net with pictures of me. 

I question the "It all ran smoothly when Atwa was in charge," because the moment Atwa took charge, the bitching began.  Paleo can back me up on this one, but before Atwa became artist manager, she presented herself as someone who liked TSR, but was disillusioned that the artists who were not FA's were being treated poorly.  She sent us letters talking about how she wanted to make things better.  Think of Netseeker, but a bit more sane.  She didn't hate Thomas, but she did seem to be pissed off at him and TSR in general.  At that time, I actually wanted her to become the artist manager, because she seemed like she cared enough to do the job.

The next thing we know it, she's off to visit Thomas.  Which made a few of us raise a brow, but eh, again, she didn't hate him.  But before she went, she gave many of us the impression that she was going to hash it out with him, and hopefully get a few things straightened out.

She comes back all aglow with her love for Thomas.  You've read the letter she wrote to Paleoanth. I got the same letter, as did, I'm sure, a lot of people.  At that point, suddenly a lot of us lowly RA's and SA's became skeptical of Atwa becoming Artist manager. 

And it only got worse. I wasn't the most "let's be friends!" person on TSR, I did most of my participation on the forums, but the few PM's I did exchange with people other than Paleo, when the subject of Anita came up, it was, "Well, she's new, she's got to settle down." or, "Well, I'm not sure..."  In other words, no one wanted to come out and admit it, but a lot of us were skeptical.  My own personal disillusionment began when I was having a discussion on the boards about being able to remove our own content, and Thomas said he didn't understand what I was saying (bullshit)  Anita comes right on and writes this  condescending post, going, "I agree with Thomas, Darqstar, I don't understand what you're saying." Blah blah, repeat what Thomas said, but use much smaller words, and generally imply that I'm an idiot.

We've also found out that the FA's were bitching about Anita being there.  The old Coconut posts on this forum talked about how Thomas was whining to FA's that he couldn't even take a dump without Anita calling and texting him.

Anita sent me a letter to let me know she had talked smack behind my back with Sherri.  She did this, because she was terrified Sherri would tell me about it.  Which tells you how bad this was.  In a later communication with Thomas, I mentioned I didn't trust Anita as far as I could throw her because of this, he responded with, "Yes, yes, I know, she told me.  We've had many long talks about how she needs to keep quiet about things, but she's trying..." blah blah blah.  Sorry, but none of this comes off like someone who is living the life of riley, now that Anita is on board. 

This very site gave her a lot of grief too, which I know she was crying about to Thomas and other people.  Again, this doesn't make for a stress free environment.

I can believe that the two of them were up to cahoots that Thomas doesn't want known.  We already know that the two of them rigged the lottery.

If you had someone that most of your suppliers hated (let's face it, FA's are suppliers)  and most of your customers, someone that wrote racial slurs in a PM that was made public knowledge,  and in general, used her position to gossip and belittle people, to the point where they took their complaining to you, rather than deal with her, why would you keep her around?  Thomas isn't a delicate flower of sensitivity, I can't imagine it would be too much for him to tell Anita, "Sorry, but you hurt the site more than you help, I cannot bring you back."  But he doesn't, instead he actively participates in the whole, "let's bring her back!" game. 

Clearly she's got something on him that makes him feel obligated to bring her back.  And I don't think it's her awesome way of running things, because as an artist manager, she sucked like a Hoover.  My cat would make a better artist manager, simply because he hasn't figure out how to get online and muck things up. 

So, maybe the secret is sexual.  Again, making out might not be a big deal to many people, but it might be to Thomas's wife.  Maybe he's cheated before and she's forgiven him, but as a results she's a lot less understanding of any contact he makes with women, and thus would flip OUT over this. 

Or, maybe she knows something about TSR, the business end, that she's holding over his head.  I don't know, but I don't think he keeps her around for any sense of loyalty or because she made life easier for him, because she didn't.   

And yes, it's easy to say, "She can't keep a secret," and she does blab, but honestly?  I have known people that I would believe were completely incapable of being able to keep any type of secret, that later it was discovered that they had several things they never told anyone.   Maybe after she leaked the "making out" Thomas threatened her if she ever revealed anything personal. 

Or, maybe she reminds Thomas of his mother, who he stabbed in the eye with a fork and killed her, and now he feels he must be nice to Atwa at all times, to ATONE FOR THE GUILT!

Okay, the last one is a complete and utter fabrication.  I can't even call that a speculation, it's entirely made up. For all I know, Thomas's mother is alive and well and living in a castle Thomas had built for her.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: 2009 May 07, 15:23:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I question the "It all ran smoothly when Atwa was in charge,"

I was joking. Nothing has run smoothly there since the day Thomas appeared on the scene.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: 2009 May 07, 16:25:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, maybe the secret is sexual.  Again, making out might not be a big deal to many people, but it might be to Thomas's wife.  Maybe he's cheated before and she's forgiven him, but as a results she's a lot less understanding of any contact he makes with women, and thus would flip OUT over this. 

Or, maybe she knows something about TSR, the business end, that she's holding over his head.  I don't know, but I don't think he keeps her around for any sense of loyalty or because she made life easier for him, because she didn't.

My vote's for the second one, only because the threat of Anita telling Thomas's wife that they had some kind of physical relationship doesn't seem real to me... even if they did! I mean, the woman's clearly bat-shit crazy, and even if she comes off as perfectly sane in person all he'd have to do is show his wife a small portion of her manipulation and rambling to make her see Anita's true colours. Secondly, without ragging on her looks too much, she's not exactly the kind of person who most people would consider a physical threat. The only way this would work would be if there was some sort of photographic/video evidence, and the thought of that makes me sick to my stomach so I'm stubbornly refusing to believe that any such thing could possibly exist.

If it is something business-related, though, it would have to be something huge! (ie. illegal) Keeping her around when she was just causing some grumblings is one thing, but she's been directly responsible for the loss of some of TSR's biggest money-makers (Aikea_Guinea and Gelydh for example), and according to Coconut's blog they're on the verge of another wave. He's have to be unbelievably delusional to think that keeping her around makes any kind of business sense. And it has to be more than just a TSR-reputation deal. I can't imagine there's anything she could let out that's worse than what Coconut has revealed, and if they can discredit Coconut in the eyes of the sheeple, they can certainly discredit Anita. (Again, people already know she's crazy and it's only too easy to educate the ignorant.) So it's got to be something bigger than worrying about TSR losing money, because keeping her around/bringing her back is one of the major causes of that.

Ultimately, I don't have any great theories about what exactly it could be, but I hope it comes to light. Because it's got to be huge, and in this community huge means OMG Dramaz!!!!11!!!!1! and I do love the dramaz. Grin

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: 2009 May 07, 17:00:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it is more of a give and take type of thing.  Maybe Thomass did get Anita to do the "hackings" using the IP proxies that he had bought or whatever and in return for doing his dirty work he told her he would help her try to come back.  He isn't a stupid man and knows that after he gets her to do what he needs he can keep his word and the others at TSR will get rid of her for him.  It does him no harm to help her set up another account especially when he knows she is an idiot and will be found out soon enough.  He can tell her again to wait patiently and he will find another way to bring her back and in the meantime he can keep using her to do his dirty work. 

I think we have had it all wrong and she most likely doesn't have anything on him but she is so puppy-dog following of him that he can use her anyway he wants and all he has to do promise to bring her back in like a special flower.  Anita wants to be queen bee of TSR so badly that I think he is actually holding it over her head and probably getting her to do whatever he wants behind the scenes of the community and all he has to do is set up an ill-fated return that he knows will not be successful because he has the power to make sure of it and he can blame anyone else he wants and continue to tell her he is doing what he can because he is on her side.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: 2009 May 07, 17:03:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another coconut update.  Wow! this one just fills me with anger, WTF.
« Last Edit: 2009 May 07, 17:11:34 by justso » Logged
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1404 on: 2009 May 07, 17:26:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I is 1337 |-|@x0R.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1405 on: 2009 May 07, 18:00:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Before someone questions the latest post - all of those named were checked with first. coconut didn't want to out them without their sayso even though it's not at all true. They are accused HAXXORS with consent.  Except Pescado - I thought he would like the special prize of finding out he is a devious diabolical bastard in their eyes.  I enjoyed the delighted and incredulous PMs guys.

Personally, I wish it were true - so much easier for me to contact coconut if coconut was this crack team. Cheesy

I question the "It all ran smoothly when Atwa was in charge," because the moment Atwa took charge, the bitching began. 

From Thomass' point of view - not reality, darling. Cheesy I have no doubt that there's something there on Atwat's part, an earnest wish and a bit of subservience, but I don't think Thomass' crazy crazy can be explained just by headjobs. He juices over money.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1406 on: 2009 May 07, 18:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Atwa did fall for Thomass, then our course of action is of course clear. Pescado must seduce this woman and turn her over to our side. There is no other way.

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: 2009 May 07, 18:13:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I knew it was coming!  *Chimes in* Although, I have to say I'm kinda bummed that all I am is "Involved in some way."  I wantz to be 733t haxx0r 2!  And since my mad skillz won't get me there, I was so hoping that I could just magically become a hacker, by Anita thinking I'm one!

Paleoanth, not only are you ugly, but YOU get to be a 733t Haxx0r.  Me, being stupid, probably was forced to make fudge and hot coco for you and your mad team of Haxxors.  

I'm probably not even worthy of a big check from Pescado either.  Damn it, I want a job where I can get paid to do absolutely NOTHING, because that's exactly what I've done on this whole thing.

Grin

I so want to see this "proof."  It's not often I get to see someone pull something out of their ass that large,  that isn't their own head.

Edit to add:  Devilfish?  Eww! Just...ewww!

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1408 on: 2009 May 07, 18:16:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Atwa did fall for Thomass, then our course of action is of course clear. Pescado must seduce this woman and turn her over to our side. There is no other way.

You want her to FUXXOR us up? We're winning. Cheesy But Pescado could do with the experience as far as I'm concerned - an apt humbling.  Cheesy

Yes, I knew it was coming!  *Chimes in* Although, I have to say I'm kinda bummed that all I am is "Involved in some way."

Possibly you sit and give orders. Or you are such a clever haxxor you haven't been pinned down yet.

Visit Calalilysims

KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: 2009 May 07, 18:17:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Darn you! My co-workers are looking at me weird cause I can't stop giggling in front of the computer...  Grin

Edit: Coconut has updated again.

Paysites? Just say Arr!
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: