PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 07, 04:24:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 746980 times)
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #2355 on: 2008 March 29, 15:12:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've yet to find eyes exactly like mine for my sim though.

I have that exact same problem. Mine are light blue (like, INSANELY light blue) with a dark ring around the iris. I never find ones that fit, unfortunately.

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2356 on: 2008 March 29, 16:09:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

all you my eyeball doesn't exist for my sim people just need to take a picture of your eyeball, and then send it to me, via email or PM, and I'll make your eye for you.  Finished Natural Set today, and will get them loaded up soon, promise.  :

ETA: I didn't think it was weird either, but then I took a real close look at my family (I'm adopted) and I'm the only one with more than one color in the eye.  Go figure.  My kids don't have multi colored eyes either.  They have brown eyes.  Slight differences in the brown, but all brown. 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: 2008 March 29, 16:29:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...just need to take a picture of your eyeball, and then send it to me, via email or PM, and I'll make your eye for you.

I'll take a picture and post it here. I love my eyes, they're my best (physical) feature.

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2358 on: 2008 March 29, 16:43:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blind Pew, I have that same dark ring on the outside. How funny that our eyes are so similar! But I bet you don't have a little red spot from when the clasp of a chinese jump rope hit you en the eye...LOL

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: 2008 March 29, 17:10:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Chemiscourtney and others here make so beutiful eyes.

This is my first try in maken eyes  Undecided Don't harassah me please. Different eyeballs. They lack high resolution, and i don't get the iris round probably because i slunder - and i do not really know how to make eyes so they can be real good. But if i get time, which i do
not have a lot off, i will concentrate on the light in the eyes.

I tried them out on a hunk i made, goldenbrown.

They look very wrong  Embarrassed

If someone have advices i would preciate, like templates, how to make a wet look *giggle* ?

But i have some pirate-shirts to share.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2360 on: 2008 March 29, 17:58:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amazone:  well, i spent a fair amount of time studying the actual eye, and then i went through my eye collections, and focused on what I liked about eyes I'd downloaded.  The common link (as nouk pointed out) was the sclera, or "whites" of the eye.  On an eye, where it meets the corners of the lid, it isn't white anymore.  It is usually pink, but can be shaded with a bit of yellow.  adding a bit of that, and some slight shadow, helps give the illusion of a three dimensional eye.  As far as the light reflection, in my eyes, I just pick a point inside of the black pupil, and make a smaller white dot.  Most all eyes I've ever seen have a darker ring along the outer edge, where the color part meets the white part.  Umm... I think the color choices you made are nice.  I would go back in and add a bit of definition in the white, at the edges.  Perhaps a more defined point of light in the pupil too.  For the shape, if you add a bit more defintion in the dark outer circle, you can use that to shape up a circle on the eye.  Also, I take the top part of the eye, and add a bit of black shade to it.  It helps give the illusion of shadow cast by the lashes.  That's about it I think.  Smiley

ETA: I would like to see these pirate shirts, too.  Smiley

Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: 2008 March 29, 20:34:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amazone, I don't think you did badly at all.. those are better than EA eyes for one thing. Everything is there and I actually kinda like the brown eyes myself, they look warm. Not everything has to have wet look.. although if that's what you're going for I can understand you holding off until you reach that point.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Anton
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: 2008 March 29, 21:53:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amazone I think you have done a superb job.  When you see the lilac eyes up the top in the rows they look sort of flat but seeing them in the sim they look totally different and way way better.  She is a very pretty sim by the way Cheesy  I like the brown ones on the sim as well.  The green ones on the left are very similar to my own eyes  Grin

I hope you don't mind me commenting. Personally I'm a downloadaholic I can't recolour/make anything, in fact I can't even take a decent screenshot!
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2363 on: 2008 March 29, 23:00:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course you can comment Anton.  Since generally you show the creations to find out what people like about it, or what they maybe would add to it.  Smiley  If you download things, then you're the person that we want to hear from.  lol. 

Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: 2008 March 30, 06:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks a lot for the usefull comments.  Wink I guess i have to fail and try several times before i am satisfied. I work a lot
with art in real life, photos and painting. But this is very different. And i am a perfectionist, really never satisfied with own work,
but are very often impressed by others work.

I made some pirate-shirts, (only for adult so far) -  i found some pics i used on an ordinary maxis mesh:
Click For Bigger Picture

Calalily, Lorelei, Charlotte, Hecubus and a female i made myself are the models. If you want to download these shirts, you can
get them here:

EDIT:
Better blended here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mxn0mn7vt1m

« Last Edit: 2008 March 30, 11:06:12 by amazone » Logged

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: 2008 March 30, 09:38:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would think you meant the fourth one - to the right on the picture? I have blended it so it fit better. It's just an offer,
nothing big, i haven't even made the mesh myself. It's just logos Smiley

« Last Edit: 2008 March 30, 11:09:48 by amazone » Logged

Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: 2008 March 31, 01:22:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

why the hell does Windows Installer SR-1
want to install itself when I click an Imageshack page???
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: 2008 March 31, 18:50:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had something pop up on me last night when linking from Photobucket (XP pantivirus something or other - looks like a Windows message, X OUT OF THIS, don't get fooled and click no or yes - it's definitely a virus, my neighbor fell for it a couple weeks ago and had total FUBARity).  I have Vista on this machine anyway, so luckily I'd care about XP...why?

But I've used Photobucket for years, never had that happen before.  Methinks it's the ads, might've clicked one by mistake.

And now my story is done.   Smiley

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: 2008 March 31, 19:03:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

kariminger: can't you do some sort of genetic adjustment in simPE... or something.  you could do it to one to adjust a new eye into the mix... I dunno.  That may not be right though. 
No. Must press townie creation button. More character files to feed the graveyards!

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2369 on: 2008 March 31, 20:05:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ps: I like your pirate shirts Amazone, they are super cute.  Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: