PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 05, 06:52:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 15 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 601065 times)
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #1725 on: 2008 September 29, 23:43:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dont think I'll be going to the states anytime soon, but I'd ove to go to San Fransico (yes, I know, how cliched(sp)).
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: 2008 September 30, 00:07:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a beautiful city. It's almost always foggy and cold, but you get over that pretty quick. It's also such a small city that it's so easy to get anywhere from anywhere with the public transportation and it's also pretty safe. Most of the homeless are the harmless kind of crazy and provide for good entertainment walking around downtown. I live in a very suburby area with lots of great restaurants, however...Asian Granny Land, mostly. The only issue is the rent is horrible. I have cheap rent and we have a 2 bedroom apartment for $1600 a month.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: 2008 September 30, 00:30:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cold and foggy is my kind of weather. That's another reason to get out of the state in which  I'm currently living. I hate the weather here. I know someone who recently moved from San Francisco. He told me the rent is high, but he was paid more also. He misses it because he said it's a very happening city. There's always something going on and something to do.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
FilthyPriest
ARR!

Emmm! Rum Doughnuts.......

View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: 2008 September 30, 00:36:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Its a small town were I'm from. In late October we get that cool sea breeze, mixed with the early morning dew, the sun just cresting over the trees. Nothing like it.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: 2008 September 30, 00:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My dad was a sea goer so we always lived near the sea. I loved nothing better than the sea at night and the winter sea breeze.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: 2008 September 30, 00:56:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like that the seasons here are just "warmish" and "cool and foggy". There really are no extremes like the ones you get in Iowa. There it would be 100 and humid in the summer and 20 and snowing in the winter. Here it's 65-75 in the summer, sunny during the day and foggy at night and 45-55 in the winter and almost constantly rains.

-Eddie Izzard
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: 2008 September 30, 02:19:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yeah, rub it in why don't you? I really hate the midwest any more, I really truly do.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: 2008 September 30, 03:39:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snorts* Come to Winnipeg to discover cold winters. During the winter it's often to get -30 degrees celcius and more, even getting into -40something celcius and it's not uncommon to see -50something once or twice. Don't forget about the windchill. The summers sometimes get a little higher than 30 degrees celcius, but summers don't last long enough. It's currently 3 degrees out. Sad

Come visit Sammytopia
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: 2008 September 30, 04:30:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dude, no thanks. I hate the cold. I'm cold when it's 70 degrees out.

-Eddie Izzard
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: 2008 September 30, 04:36:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love 'California cold'.

The weather in autumn is marvelous. Its still summer enough for the sun to be bright and making everything pretty, but its cool and crisp.
Soon all the bugs will dies and the trees will either get naked or turn red/orange, and my cats will get extra fluffy with winter coats.

Plus Haloween rocks.
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: 2008 September 30, 05:07:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Come to Winnipeg to discover cold winters. During the winter it's often to get -30 degrees celcius and more, even getting into -40something celcius and it's not uncommon to see -50something once or twice. Don't forget about the windchill. The summers sometimes get a little higher than 30 degrees celcius, but summers don't last long enough.

It's like that here in Alberta too.
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: 2008 September 30, 05:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never been to Alberta during the winter, but I can imagine. Prairie winters suck.

Come visit Sammytopia
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: 2008 September 30, 21:47:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of the best things in the world is when it's a clear day in January and the weather drops to 20 below. The snow turns all crystalline and sparkly and at night (5 o'clock) the moon comes out. It reflects off of the snow and a person can see for miles if they're in the right spot. I love it. That's my kind of cold, right there. Fog is nice, but I miss winter. *sigh*

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: 2008 September 30, 23:24:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, that is a lovely spot, especially when you're admiring it from indoors. Or if you are not outside for more than ten minutes. Crisp, sharp mornings are nice in January, but once they drag on well into March, then your opinion changes somewhat. Tongue I always get excited for that first snowfall, though. I plan to do lots of ice skating this year.

Come visit Sammytopia
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: 2008 September 30, 23:26:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww I love ice skating. I taught myself to do a back crossover cause we were too poor for lessons. Those were the days. I haven't been ice skating in about 5 years.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: