PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 23:18:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 19 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 600976 times)
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #1605 on: 2008 September 07, 01:37:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG Gayle!!! Tell me it's not true!!!! I bow down to your greatness.... lmao

That poor women is delusional!! lol  And thanks for the laugh Coconut! I needed it tonight!!  Grin

HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1606 on: 2008 September 07, 02:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gayle?!?!  You know such things!  Please tell me how!   Grin  I shall go forth and torture moar paysites!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: 2008 September 07, 03:09:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One more time and I swear to God I'll call out the lesbian miltia and you're gonna get yourself a fagwa there girlfriend. Jeesh!

I can has lesbian militia? More than happy to help out! Cheesy

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: 2008 September 07, 03:55:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HaHaHa - thanks for the laugh cocnut  Grin  So tell me did this also prove I am you or who's turn is it this week? LOL

Watching Anita in action is like watching car crash TV.. horrifying, but it's hard to look away.

Gayle, don't you feel special? Hassling Anita when you weren't even aware you were doin' it and you were too busy building your spankin' new site.. ;-)

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1609 on: 2008 September 07, 04:35:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One more time and I swear to God I'll call out the lesbian miltia and you're gonna get yourself a fagwa there girlfriend. Jeesh!

OMG *joins*

Plus, they threw me on the retired list against my bitchy wishes... I will NOT fade into obscurity, bitches.

Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: 2008 September 07, 04:45:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG *joins*

I so call being the Leader! Grin

PMBD Lesbian Militia: Be Afraid, Bitches.

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1611 on: 2008 September 07, 11:19:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HaHaHa - thanks for the laugh cocnut  Grin  So tell me did this also prove I am you or who's turn is it this week? LOL
Gayle, don't you feel special? Hassling Anita when you weren't even aware you were doin' it and you were too busy building your spankin' new site.. ;-)

I sure do saraswati  Grin  I showed cocnut's post to my techie and once he had stopped laughing asked him if he could hack into the bank of England for me next and make my bank balance look a bit more healthy  Grin

Seriously though I really don't know whether to just laugh or be worried about that woman's obsession with me. Every time I manage to finally forget her totally there she is again accusing me of all sorts and reminding me she still exists somewhere *shudder* 

I'm going to speak to a solicitor tomorrow regarding Article 19, Global Campaign for Free Expression, as funny as I found cocnuts post the woman is guilty of slander at best but knowing her obsession with "passing on her facts" to all and sundry via msn/im it is more likely to fall under libel and I believe I would have a legal case against her under Article 19 and of course there are my rights under Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights. As of course would my techie who she is claiming has committed a criminal act.  If TSR were to ban me due to her claims then I would also have a legal case against them under the same laws...

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1612 on: 2008 September 07, 11:29:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is her deal with you specifically, gayle? Are you just next in her crazy world of paranoia or is there something more?  I almost feel left out.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1613 on: 2008 September 07, 12:09:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We were good friends once upon a time, so much so she even came to stay at my house once when she was in England visiting someone. I fully hold my hands up to being one of the people she fooled - I felt sorry for her for a long while.  It was when she stayed here I began to really have doubts - when I got up in the morning there she was already on line with about 20 tabs open on TSR and was complaining she had already sent Thomas 30 emails/pm's that he hadn't replied to yet and when I went to bed at night she was still there, same thing.  Oh and Thomas only answers about 1 in 30 emails/pm's - it was easy to work out because the whole street knew when he had replied, she got so excited - I thought it was quite sad really.  I found it very disturbing watching her follow people like Dot around the forums there watching what threads she was in, what she was posting etc.

I started chatting with other people who knew her and comparing what she was telling me and what she was telling them and obviously all the contradictions started showing up more and more. At first I tried to just pull away bit by bit so I didn't end up getting what Sherrie did when she wised up but that didn't work.  She accused a friend of mine of being cocnut and said some pretty nasty things about her and I flipped, told her to F off and never contact me again.  I blocked her on msn/im and set up filters on all my email addresses so any email from her went straight to my spam folder and just deleted any PM's from her without reading them. Then came cocnut's post with that pm where she took the micky out of Dinad's brain tumour and I went ballistic.  I had already left TSR due to her by then but went back the night that post appeared and pm'd the link to all of the FA's mentioned in the PM, sent her a stinging pm which I copied to Thomas and an FA there.  (I had a few days before sent Thomas a pm telling him he had better shut her up or I would take legal action against TSR)  The link was also passed on to all the moderators at TSR etc.  And of course the fact that it was the same weekend that Aikea and Geldyh left I got the blame for that one as well - seemingly me sending a link to that PM was what caused them to leave (and lets not worry about the fact they had resigned the day before that all happened)  Roll Eyes She was sacked as AM the next day and has never forgiven me for that - she holds me singularly responsible  Roll Eyes 

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1614 on: 2008 September 07, 12:20:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We were good friends once upon a time, so much so she even came to stay at my house once when she was in England visiting someone. I fully hold my hands up to being one of the people she fooled -

I actually remember that.  Anita wrote me and told me she was staying at your house, but I didn't really know you at all.  I had no idea she was that crazy even then, though. 

Lots of us were fooled.  She hid it really well at first. I wish we had been in more contact back then, she would have been found out even faster.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1615 on: 2008 September 07, 12:43:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lots of us were fooled.  She hid it really well at first. I wish we had been in more contact back then, she would have been found out even faster.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean paleo. She had that way of making you doubt your own doubts. Sad With hindsight I wish I had never met her virtually or for real but I can't change that so I just try and act like she doesn't exist.  I've had no direct contact with her now for 4/5 months but still she throws my name about daily.  It's annoying and I hate the fact she keeps throwing me into the spotlight, I just want to be left alone to try and create  Roll Eyes  I am grateful that 99% of the sims community see her for the crazy, obsessed, paranoid liar that she is!!

Sims2Artists S2A forum
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1616 on: 2008 September 07, 13:57:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have any issue with those who thought she was alright - it's when you see proof that she's nuts and still try to take her side that I wonder at the sanity. Cheesy

Atwat's got a boner for you gayle_afcb - just let that haunt you tonight.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1617 on: 2008 September 07, 15:00:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww Calalily I will be too scared to go to sleep for forever more now  Shocked

Some friend you are giving me nightmares like that LOL  Wink Kiss

Sims2Artists S2A forum
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1618 on: 2008 September 07, 15:12:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and you did a fine job going to bat for me there Gayle!!! That's one reason I love ya so much!!  Grin

Atwat's got a boner for you gayle_afcb - just let that haunt you tonight.  Kiss

make's ya want to close your eyes and go to sleep, eh?? LMAO  See...I'm still bowing down to your greatness oh Great Gayle...  Cheesy

Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: 2008 September 07, 18:50:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yet another example of when meeting people on teh internetz iz badness x un millions  Undecided

Sims Community:  You aren't wrong until it can be proven with screenshots and even then, you're not wrong, it's simply a ginormous conspiracy ...
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: