PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 10:49:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  SFV
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SFV  (Read 155009 times)
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #180 on: 2008 January 11, 15:25:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, those people in that time zone have to eat, sleep, go to school or work (8 hours for sleeping, and 8 hours for work leaves only 8 hours for catering to the needs of SFV visitors.) so give them a break, why doncha?

Exactly. Not to mention that SIH went back to work outside the home full-time this year. Jeez, people are assholes.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
rds
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #181 on: 2008 January 11, 21:15:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy moly this thread exploded since I came here last.  So you all know what's up- I'm late, sorry :|  

I'm real excited for the new better FASTER forum.  Initially, SIH said something about having to erase everything *throws self into bottomless pit* but this is much... MUCH better.  It's really nice of her to spend her money to do this.. a lot of money to do this.  Couldn't of been better timing because of her RL, though.  She's going to have a lot on her plate come the next month...  Sad  So if ya can help, please do brcause we'll probably need it.

You all are real sweet.  Thanks for not being like 'BLAARRRRG takes forever BLAAARRG' and when people have come in here saying that, there's a round of "STFU's."  SFV has the best members ever.  Love yas- MWAH!

LOL thanks for the warning of kinkyboots.  Maybe she'll lurk?  Seems to only be a problem when she talks.  Hah, I prob shouldn't say that :\ harhar

If you all have questions, or wanna talk 'cause I'm bored out of my mind today... Yahoo! Messenger is uncfanone  
Also, if it goes down after the new server, you can send me a message I can call SIH and bug her at work...  :lol:

I typically have it on ^ and don't make me regret posting that   :wink:
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #182 on: 2008 January 11, 21:22:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

rds - Hey baby! How you doin?

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
rds
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #183 on: 2008 January 11, 21:37:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heeey girl!  Not bad, finally cooling down after the holidays   :shock:  

How're you??
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #184 on: 2008 January 12, 00:41:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi rds! Yea, bug SIH at work.  :twisted:

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
kimc
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #185 on: 2008 January 13, 00:22:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Latest news from SFV:

WE ARE ALMOST DONE WITH THE TRANSFERS OF POSTS, WE HOPE TO HAVE THE BOARD UP AND RUNNING AGAIN. EST TIME TO BE BACK UP IS ON JANUARY 16th 2008!! ALL LOGINS WILL WORK!
 Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

See my stuff at MTS2
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #186 on: 2008 January 13, 00:29:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay! *does a happy dance*  Shocked

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
rds
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #187 on: 2008 January 13, 02:07:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG you guys are gonna like the new place so much.  There will be new rules, but it'll be easier IMO.  There are a lot of kinks we need to and are working out right now, and I'm sure they will all be done with by the 16th.  Thank you all again for your patience.  The forum's running very quickly, but do expect some (not much) change.
zarah
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #188 on: 2008 January 13, 02:43:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yay, i love change!  shiny new web things always make me happy *dork*
Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #189 on: 2008 January 13, 03:58:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG there's gonna be rules?  *sighs* Cheesy
And stop teasing rds, I wanna see what it looks like Tongue

Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #190 on: 2008 January 13, 05:07:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am excited. I cannot wait to see the shiny new SFV. Yay!

rds
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #191 on: 2008 January 14, 17:12:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aha, no not new rules really, just some things translate differently in the new forum. Like live links are easier to handle in this new forum.  I don't think it will let you post if you try to post a live link  Cool

Anyway, a few of the much older topics are being deleted because they are beyond repair and/or just really old Wink  Other than that, the topics are there!  There was a problem with the image codes, and we are going through editing ...every... single picture in Creations and Downloads.  We are making headway, believe it or not!  All the links in TSR are being deleted.  Not topics, just the 3rd party host links that shouldn't be in there anymore due to the new system.  Most of them were dead anyway, we want people to really use TSR the new way.  Once you all get in there you'll probably have to edit signatures and upload your avatars again.  We're working on getting the Thanks block in. Umm.. I think that's it!

Anyway, I gotta get back there.  We're still on track to open on the 16th Wink
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #192 on: 2008 January 14, 18:00:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the update!  Cheesy

ADCO_Tae
ARR!

Civil official from TH & Banned ex-FA of TSR

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #193 on: 2008 January 14, 18:27:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the update.

I can't hardy wait for new shiny forum  :lol:.

I changed a lot from a stupid teen working for TSR to a civil official ( Position : Assistant District Chief Officer ) working for my country.
RedSeawench
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #194 on: 2008 January 14, 19:28:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't wait to see it ! thanks for the updates :lol:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: