PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 01:13:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  SFV
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SFV  (Read 155071 times)
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #165 on: 2008 January 04, 13:02:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Carisssa"
If you want to read the complete post (and are able to get it to load) look here:
http://www.simsfilevault.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=518&t=10682

Loaded for me, so for those who have problems viewing it -

I wanted to let you all know that I just paid to get a new board program. I will be converting the phpBB form over to the Invision one. It runs smoother, I get less headaches and I am tired of all the issues with phpBB. With the Invision board, I'll get support, and we can do much more with it. Not only did I get the board, but I got the download manager package too. So We can share easier.

I am currently waiting on them to review the purchase, and then I will work on getting the stuff moved over. I PLAN to have everything moved over to the new forum so we won't lose anything (Hopefully) I did pay them to do that as well. So please be patient with me, and I'll get this board going again REAL soon and in better shape.

Thank you to those that have stuck around and helped out!! This $249.99 price was my christmas present to you all !! Merry Christmas....

And

wanted to let you all know that I just paid to get a new board program. I will be converting the phpBB form over to the Invision one. It runs smoother, I get less headaches and I am tired of all the issues with phpBB. With the Invision board, I'll get support, and we can do much more with it. Not only did I get the board, but I got the download manager package too. So We can share easier.

I am currently waiting on them to review the purchase, and then I will work on getting the stuff moved over. I PLAN to have everything moved over to the new forum so we won't lose anything (Hopefully) I did pay them to do that as well. So please be patient with me, and I'll get this board going again REAL soon and in better shape.

Thank you to those that have stuck around and helped out!! This $249.99 price was my christmas present to you all !! Merry Christmas....

Smiley I do hope SFV sorts itself out, it seems whenever they go down for maintenance, when they come back up they are slower  :?

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

jean_yfc
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #166 on: 2008 January 05, 04:26:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm glad that it is back again..
The speed is quite ok for me, I think it's better than the few days before..
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #167 on: 2008 January 10, 15:26:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is posted today:

Converting the board over... Mods.. please IM me on Yahoo for access!

so it sounds like she's almost done! Hang in there, everyone.  :lol:

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
BlackBeards Bitch
Landlubber

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #168 on: 2008 January 10, 20:43:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ah! Thanks for the info there peep's Smiley I was wondering what was going on with that forum.
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

Civil official from TH & Banned ex-FA of TSR

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #169 on: 2008 January 11, 00:00:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Requip"
This is posted today:

It shows that since yesterday  :lol:.

I changed a lot from a stupid teen working for TSR to a civil official ( Position : Assistant District Chief Officer ) working for my country.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #170 on: 2008 January 11, 00:29:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SimOtaku"
Quote from: "Requip"
This is posted today:

It shows that since yesterday  :lol:.

This shit takes time.  Jeez.  :roll:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #171 on: 2008 January 11, 00:40:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"

By the way, it is yesterday in my time (GMT+07:00) --it is 7:31 AM here and I saw that around 7-9PM last night.

I changed a lot from a stupid teen working for TSR to a civil official ( Position : Assistant District Chief Officer ) working for my country.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #172 on: 2008 January 11, 01:29:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way, it is yesterday in my time (GMT+07:00) --it is 7:31 AM here and I saw that around 7-9PM last night.

And your point?  I still say this shit takes time. It will be done, when it is done.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #173 on: 2008 January 11, 01:34:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And your point?  I still say this shit takes time. It will be done, when it is done.  Cheesy

My point is our time is different my yesterday might means it has passed longer or shorter depend on where you live  Smiley.

Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #174 on: 2008 January 11, 01:38:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well not really, wouldn't it be the same amount of time no matter where you live?  That message was up at 2.30pm yesterday ( Thursday the 10th of January), and that message is still up at 2.30pm today (Friday the 11th of January.)

ADCO_Tae
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #175 on: 2008 January 11, 01:59:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "miscellaneous"
Well not really, wouldn't it be the same amount of time no matter where you live?  That message was up at 2.30pm yesterday ( Thursday the 10th of January), and that message is still up at 2.30pm today (Friday the 11th of January.)

Oh! silly me Tongue.

SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #176 on: 2008 January 11, 03:12:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, those people in that time zone have to eat, sleep, go to school or work (8 hours for sleeping, and 8 hours for work leaves only 8 hours for catering to the needs of SFV visitors.) so give them a break, why doncha?

Still watching you guys
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #177 on: 2008 January 11, 03:17:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EAT....SLEEP....HAVE A LIFE???

Sparkle, what are you thinking??  We want it now.  NOW, I tell you.   :lol:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #178 on: 2008 January 11, 04:34:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"

However, those people in that time zone have to eat, sleep, go to school or work (8 hours for sleeping, and 8 hours for work leaves only 8 hours for catering to the needs of SFV visitors.) so give them a break, why doncha?

I know I was the one that got quoted, so I hope you're not accusing me of becoming impatient with SFV (since that is by far not the case, I totally understand that SIH has her family as well as a full-time to take care off) - I was only pointing out that the amount of time SFV has been down doesn't differ to what country you're in.

SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #179 on: 2008 January 11, 05:07:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"

I know I was the one that got quoted, so I hope you're not accusing me of becoming impatient with SFV (since that is by far not the case, I totally understand that SIH has her family as well as a full-time to take care off) - I was only pointing out that the amount of time SFV has been down doesn't differ to what country you're in.

You're right. I should have quoted the message above yours.

Still watching you guys
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: