PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 17, 18:49:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 590792 times)
rocket
Landlubber

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #180 on: 2007 January 15, 01:25:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't help asking the obvious (at least to me). Why does she stay at TSR?
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: 2007 January 15, 02:32:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Netseeker had a huge run-in with Thomas over the site changes late last year, I think it was mostly the ratings. She ranted and raved, he deleted heaps of her posts (along with other members' non-complimentary posts) which made her rant even more, then she stormed out, put up a "Netseeker2 RIP" avatar, and swore never to return. Thomas apparetly made an effort as she was back pretty quickly (a couple of weeks?), not sure what he did as she's not an FA and therefore not getting paid, but she gave the appearance of returning willingly. *shrug* It was amusing for awhile and I was hoping some sheep might start to think seeing Thomas act like that, maybe a couple did. He was doing a great job of demonstrating what was wrong with his own site. I really hope he lost some subscribers over it.

Some very good points in her rant, but as Rocket says, why does she stay? Maybe Blue would take her as a TSR defector.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2007 January 15, 02:48:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man well I just think she summed up, their kind of like a sweatshop paying from 0 to next to nothing for the creations, while they rake in the real money.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2007 January 15, 02:49:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno...she seems awfully unstable.

I've heard so much stuff about Thomas and TSR lately that it turns my stomach.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: 2007 January 15, 02:56:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
I dunno...she seems awfully unstable.

I've heard so much stuff about Thomas and TSR lately that it turns my stomach.

Aren't a lot of the people in the sims community unstable? expectially paysite owners/creators coughcarlacough

Jysudo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2007 January 15, 07:50:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Feathersword"
Netseeker had a huge run-in with Thomas over the site changes late last year, I think it was mostly the ratings. She ranted and raved, he deleted heaps of her posts (along with other members' non-complimentary posts) which made her rant even more, then she stormed out, put up a "Netseeker2 RIP" avatar, and swore never to return. Thomas apparetly made an effort as she was back pretty quickly (a couple of weeks?), not sure what he did as she's not an FA and therefore not getting paid, but she gave the appearance of returning willingly. *shrug* It was amusing for awhile and I was hoping some sheep might start to think seeing Thomas act like that, maybe a couple did. He was doing a great job of demonstrating what was wrong with his own site. I really hope he lost some subscribers over it.

Some very good points in her rant, but as Rocket says, why does she stay? Maybe Blue would take her as a TSR defector.

She LOVES TSR soooooooooooo much now. They made her a Select Artist (when her stuff was seriously so crappy -who needs those ugly pictures of fast food in their games) and she was sooooooooooooo honoured so she is back.

o Away.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2007 January 15, 08:55:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cant believe this! All this for JUST a game. I could see if this was like over 3D content and textures like poser, that is used often proffessionally in advertising, and animation. But for a game? I understand people have a need to get accomplishments and all, but there are other ways you can do that away from the computer, or in the Artistic 3D community.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2007 January 15, 09:29:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Jysudo"
She LOVES TSR soooooooooooo much now. They made her a Select Artist (when her stuff was seriously so crappy -who needs those ugly pictures of fast food in their games) and she was sooooooooooooo honoured so she is back.

Unstable and a two-faced wench. What a combination. Reminds me of that one FA given a new position at TSR. Atwa? The creator that makes butt-ugly textures that rival Sugary Sims cheetah outfit. :lol:  A few people told me that Atwa also threw a whiny tantrum about leaving (around the same time Netseeker was) and was made as an FA for PR sake to throw off the suspicion that Tom was hiring outside artists. Little does everyone know that he hopes to one day monopolize the Sims community.  :wink:

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2007 January 15, 20:10:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well maybe lots of folks getting educated, and a silent exodus is going on out there.

Mac_in_Black
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2007 January 16, 18:02:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the last stunt with the ratings got me to walk. I think it's sad that netseeker2 is back, and as an SA. I was part of the original comment bash that Thomas deleted and I was part of the ensuing BS thread he started after nuking the disapproving comments. More than netseeker left but they didn't put as much flair into it.  Tongue

And I'm not quite sure how Atwa got FA. And now two new staff positions, one for her and one for Cyclonesue. What's with that? Managing the artists? Mmmm, I'm not sure the artists are what need managing. Maybe some need their heads examined but I can't see how assigning babysitters to them will help.

To think, Thomas will go hunt you down if you throw a big enough fit. Seems like he's under a little manipulation there.  :lol: And fell for it. "It's OK honey. Don't be mad. Don't cry. I'll make it all better. Here's a sucker."
blackmars
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2007 January 18, 15:53:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really just love those FAs and TSR. Don't you? *is being sarcastic*

Seriously though, TSR turns my stomach. And I'm sorry if you're an FA and getting paid to make stuff...you're a waste of time. I have seen much better free content out there and refuse to pay for a subscription just to stroke these people's egos.

It's the Otherworld invading...oh that's a paysite~

"In the end the crew became restless, petty and insolent. So we killed them."
zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2007 January 18, 18:35:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't really care for anything on the sims2 recourse. Except Chaz Designs "Britney" Hair. So far I've been only able to find the blond color. If any one has the rest, they should send me the files Cheesy . Any way, I think it's a pretty good value. Only 9 for one month. where as sites with much less stuff like peggy are 10 for one month. And don't get me started on rose. To donate for everything on her site. you would have to pay, if I remember correctly, near $60 dollars. That's outrageous
Mac_in_Black
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2007 January 18, 18:56:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fresh-Prince and aikea_guinea have recently been added to the ranks of FA.

I thought TSR was $8.95 for 2 months. But... I'm in the states. Maybe it's different across the globe. Wait a sec, lemme get it... $8.95 for 2 months (auto renew), $23.95 for 6 months, and $42.95 for 12 months. PayPal and VISA/Mastercard accepted. Uh, if anyone cares that is. Tongue
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: 2007 January 18, 20:03:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "zatanna"
And don't get me started on rose. To donate for everything on her site. you would have to pay, if I remember correctly, near $60 dollars. That's outrageous

You get a discount if you buy everything. It's about 81$.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Mac_in_Black
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2007 January 18, 20:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What, no $19.95 PLUS a second set for free?! Never needs sharpening or cleaning. Lasts forever and gets out any stain.  :lol:

Sorry, but $81! Good God! The men in the little white coats need to make more rounds.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: