PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 04, 09:42:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  why do people hate paysites? COMPLETELY DERAILED NOW
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: why do people hate paysites? COMPLETELY DERAILED NOW  (Read 54910 times)
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
why do people hate paysites? COMPLETELY DERAILED NOW
« Reply #180 on: 2007 January 03, 23:25:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember the great Dasani scandal here a couple of years ago...that amused me.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
shishmish
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: 2007 January 03, 23:37:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
I remember the great Dasani scandal here a couple of years ago...that amused me.

That was the so called spring water from Coca Cola right? Loved it how it turned out to be nothing but bottle tap water (which I bet most bottled water is really).
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2007 January 03, 23:48:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "shishmish"

Loved it how it turned out to be nothing but bottle tap water.

I probably would have been amused by it except that my father still takes the piss out of me about the time he came to pick me up in Newcastle early one Sunday morning after a night of heavy drinking and I had bought a bottle of it from the only open shop I could find. He won't stop telling people about what an idiot I am. Of course he knows that I was hungover and it was the only bottled water that they sold, but he loves to tell people that my expensive university education was a waste of money.
tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2007 January 03, 23:51:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My son bought a bottle of water from the local shop, claiming how much nicer it was.  While he wasn't looking, I tipped the water down the sink, and refilled with tap water.  He didn't notice the difference.

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
shishmish
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: 2007 January 03, 23:52:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol:

Surely you've done something more inpressive whilst drunk then buy a bottle of tap water?! Your dad needs to embrass you with something worse than that!
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2007 January 04, 00:02:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "shishmish"
:lol:
Surely you've done something more inpressive whilst drunk then buy a bottle of tap water?! Your dad needs to embrass you with something worse than that!

Oh yes, but nothing that my dad knows about. The last embarrassing drunken escapade began with falling over in the street, escalated to offering my friend sex, moved on to trashing his bedroom and pouring a glass of water in his underwear drawer and then passing out naked, and finished with me waking up the next morning and vomiting in his dress shoes. I had thought my days of being a drunken arsehole were over but I underestimated the lure of working men's club drink prices.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2007 January 04, 00:22:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It because of nights like that that I've stopped drinking. That and alcohol poisoning twice in one month...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2007 January 04, 00:33:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man, the most exciting thing I did while drunk (that I would not have done while sober), was kiss another girl. And it was incredibly boring. Bah.

BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2007 January 04, 00:35:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I kissed a girl while drunk too.  And you're right, it wasn't exciting at all.  It was like kissing a guy, except, you know...not.
graniaomalley
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2007 January 04, 00:39:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a boring drunk. I just get slightly more loud, slightly more obnoxious, and slightly more clumsy.
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2007 January 04, 00:43:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "neriana"
Man, the most exciting thing I did while drunk (that I would not have done while sober), was kiss another girl. And it was incredibly boring. Bah.

I have a whole catalogue of embarrassing/bad/boring/stupid sexual stuff done while drunk, mostly in my teens, kissing a girl sadly not being the most embarrassing/bad/boring or stupid thing by far. Take heed younger people reading this, it is not fun when you are a fairly sensible adult to be known to a lot of people as the girl who did 'insert embarrassing things here' when she was 16. If you do these things, make sure people don't find out.

Heh, just realised how dodgy 'insert embarrassing things here' might look.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2007 January 04, 00:48:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All my scars have happened while I was drunk...mostly on my hands....*peers at the latest, biggest one* and I never have any idea how I got them.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2007 January 04, 00:55:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All my scars have happened while I was drunk...mostly on my hands....*peers at the latest, biggest one* and I never have any idea how I got them.

I've got a few on my knees that remain a mystery to me. Two of my friends went out in Oxford one night and when they woke up in the first one's room the next morning the second had a huge gash on his face, the room was sprayed with blood and the door was covered in bloody hand prints. He still has a big scar and neither of them has any idea what happened. Being a student as well as naturally scruffy the first one thought this was great and never cleaned the blood up. It must have made a great conversation piece when he took girls back to it.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2007 January 04, 01:07:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At my 20th birthday party, it being a student house, we decided to have a mighty bonfire, wherin we burned the garden shed (the tarred roof of it made the flames go higher than the house), and a trellis which was chopped down using a bat'leth...then one of my friends decided to use this same bat'leth as a bottle opener, almost cut his hand off in the process, then trailed blood all through the house. And we'd been chucking all the bottles from our drinks into the bonfire, so in the morning, there was a massive blob of melted glass fused to the ground in the middle of the garden, which my boyfriend suitably cut his hands up on too, adding to the bloodfest.

....we didnt get much of the deposit back, on that house...>.>

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2007 January 04, 01:11:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At my 20th birthday party, it being a student house, we decided to have a mighty bonfire, wherin we burned the garden shed (the tarred roof of it made the flames go higher than the house),

Fantastic. I'm so jealous, the only thing I've ever set on fire at a party was my ex-boyfriend.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: