PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 11, 15:07:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  It happened...Beosboxboy from Insim questioning my masks...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: It happened...Beosboxboy from Insim questioning my masks...  (Read 9261 times)
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
It happened...Beosboxboy from Insim questioning my masks...
« Reply #30 on: 2007 June 05, 09:22:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I didn't upload any files to there persay. Sherry said to link to the files, which I did, and they are all online, so go fig.......

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2007 June 05, 09:29:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BionixWV"
Well, I didn't upload any files to there persay. Sherry said to link to the files, which I did, and they are all online, so go fig.......
Yeah that bit didn't register in my head momentarily, (morning here, no sleep lol) but what was the error message it gave you? Might help to figure out if this is a server-side issue or something your end. Again, I highly recommend trying another browser.

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 June 05, 10:28:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Sims community has this habit of getting its panties in a bunch over the issue of derivative works, ignoring the fact that everything they do is a derivative work to begin with. Far as I'm concerned, anything where you make a tangible alteration is legitimately your work, regardless of what it's derived from, even if all you did was draw a big red MSPAINT X across it. Of course, it's probably still crap.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 June 05, 12:08:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Pescado!  I had been looking for some inspiration, as I haven't made anything for a while.  Now I am going to offer a range of Raveena's doors and curtains with red MSPaint crosses on.  Yay!  Simlogical lives again Cheesy Grin

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2007 June 05, 17:15:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Quorneater"
Thank you Pescado!  I had been looking for some inspiration, as I haven't made anything for a while.  Now I am going to offer a range of Raveena's doors and curtains with red MSPaint crosses on.  Yay!  Simlogical lives again Cheesy Grin

I think the red MSPaint crosses on them would actually make them look better.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 June 05, 18:42:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it's probably gonna take me a lil longer to compile the celebs list now. Got a nasty stomach bug this morn, going from both ends, along with cramping. So, got a Phenagren injection to calm things down, as over the counter stuff wasn't cutting it, and now, I'm high as a kite from the damn injection, and about half-silly.Oh,dew, if you read this, the masks from Ollewoor is one list I can't do. I only transformed the 10 best celebs out of all he had, and now I couldn't tell who is who. For the most part, if you know celebs, you can pick up on who is who after a minute or so, but I'll still get the lists together for Chaz and Jirka.

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: