PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 01:12:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Glamsim
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Glamsim  (Read 20386 times)
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #75 on: 2007 July 08, 13:52:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
When you speak to God, ask her can I have a bigger butt and bigger breastesses. I think she has my number blocked.

I thought I told you that you were our Nubian princess, there for God is not going to grant you a bigger booty, nor bigger  breastesses. Your number is not blocked, she/he is simply ignoring your dumb ass request.

SHEESH, who ever heard of a Nubian Princess with a big ol' booty.  :wink:

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #76 on: 2007 July 08, 14:04:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"
When you speak to God, ask her can I have a bigger butt and bigger breastesses. I think she has my number blocked.

I thought I told you that you were our Nubian princess, there for God is not going to grant you a bigger booty, nor bigger  breastesses. Your number is not blocked, she/he is simply ignoring your dumb ass request.

:cry: So that's why I got all this! Cause Feverish never got her share. *sigh*

Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #77 on: 2007 July 08, 14:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't get my share either. Sad My sister got all of it.

o hai Redlove, haven't seen you in a while.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #78 on: 2007 July 08, 16:01:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"

:sigh: Since I'm obviously not getting tits and ass :roll:, I guess I can settle for a tiara and some kind of death contraption for noobs.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #79 on: 2007 July 08, 19:10:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shit, I'll join your cult if you get a working death contraption that targets idiot noobs and burninates all their stupid greeting and regurgitated "bright idea" threads at the same time.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #80 on: 2007 July 08, 19:28:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been hiding. Had to take a break I was starting to say "Arr!" Before sentences and "Where ye be" when trying to find my puppy. *flicks the duckie* I gots a contraption. It's called: "STFU STOOPIT NOOB ORS I'LL BEAT YA BRAINS OUT THROUGH THE COMPUTER. YUR! I'M AWESOME!"  :shock: Scares 'em off pretty quick.

Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #81 on: 2007 July 08, 21:11:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL.

Oh my, I read "contraption" as "contraception" .. Maybe the cult should hand out contraception to n00bs so they don't procreate? (And lol @ Firefox not putting n00b as a spelling error.)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #82 on: 2007 July 08, 21:16:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah. More like viruses. Procreating is ok because just because a n00b has a kid doesn't mean that kid will be just as n00bish. Now if we give them viruses then they can't spread there n00bish teachings to the sheep.

Yep. I thought this through.

HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #83 on: 2007 July 09, 00:00:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "evilredduckie"
Shit, I'll join your cult if you get a working death contraption that targets idiot noobs and burninates all their stupid greeting and regurgitated "bright idea" threads at the same time.

Oh, but that would be the Motherfuckers', Duckie. It's getting bigger and bigger! I'd say join now but like most of us you too are probably already in, you motherfucker! :lol:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #84 on: 2007 July 09, 02:14:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HideTheRum"

Oh, but that would be the Motherfuckers', Duckie. It's getting bigger and bigger! I'd say join now but like most of us you too are probably already in, you motherfucker! :lol:

I most certainly am not a motherfucker. My husband is, thank you very much.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #85 on: 2007 July 09, 02:19:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my goodness. My virgin eyes!!!  :shock:

Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #86 on: 2007 July 09, 02:28:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
You fucking motherfuckers - you are all a bunch of bitches - yes - even you reading this - you're a bitch.

I can't believe you called me a bitch - I'm a wife - and it's my wedding anniversary.

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, and I'm back!  Woot!
OMG, I'm not a wife, I'm a fiance, so if you wanna call me a bitch, it's fine as long as you're sure to call me THE bitch.  Anything else is unacceptable!

Evilredduckie, you rule.  I heart you!
Also, thanks for simplifying things for me.  I think a simple STFU will suffice most of the time.  I just have a knack for using too many words.  Damn, I'm doing it again.   :shock:  :oops:
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #87 on: 2007 July 09, 12:54:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got all of you owned. Wink Not only am I a bitch, it has been PRUVV'D!!!!!!!11111einzzweidrei I LOVE my CT.  Cool

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
best film ever.
« Reply #88 on: 2007 July 09, 13:42:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Yaardarm Monkey"

That is quite possible one of the best films ever produced.  I take that advice to heart.  That exact same video is the first post on another forum that I post at.  (it's a tattoo forum, and has nothing to do with the sims2.) Although it scared the bejeezus out of me the first time it told me that posting in an existing thread is always better than starting a new one.  although, I guess that works, since I generally post pertinent information in an existing thread, and refuse to act 12.   it's where I learned how to post in a forum.  See how well I do?  I've not posted anything really ridiculous here (yet.) Thanks for putting it here.  Maybe this video should be the sticky.  Or some such nonsense.   Smiley Although, I'm beginning to think I'm the only n00b that actually reads stickies.  
Now that I've broken one of my own rules, and posted this comment before finishing reading the things that have already been said, I'm going to finish reading now, and hope that this post doesn't end up being too terribly stupid.   :oops:

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #89 on: 2007 July 09, 14:53:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain T-chan"
I've got all of you owned. Wink Not only am I a bitch, it has been PRUVV'D!!!!!!!11111einzzweidrei I LOVE my CT.  Cool

Not necessarily, We technically have you beat. We don't need Custom Titles to let people know we are bitches. They see us mention PMBD and they're like "OH NOES THEE BIZNITCHES IS HERESSS"   :lol:

I'm the nice one though.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: