PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 03:06:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Glamsim
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Glamsim  (Read 20388 times)
Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #15 on: 2007 June 28, 12:07:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yea i know i sounded haywire in my original post, thats because oink oink, the original poster was seriously babbling about glamsim and was not makin any sense. then she thinks she will edit her post and make me look like an ass, lol. tis ok, i edited mine too    :lol:

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #16 on: 2007 June 28, 14:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Yaardarm Monkey"

Goddamn Yaardarm - you always find teh funniest videos on da interwebs.  Even my caveman husband found that one funny.  :lol:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #17 on: 2007 June 28, 17:10:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It can also be "apologising", in BE.

So...what did she originally put? I'm intrigued.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #18 on: 2007 June 28, 17:17:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yardarm, I'm gonna add that video to my 12ness post....and maybe other places too!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #19 on: 2007 June 28, 23:31:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Cairistiona"
It can also be "apologising", in BE.

So...what did she originally put? I'm intrigued.

Tchan, I couldn't explain it to save my life. Just imagine kinda liek teh secondz post sh/he/it wrote, but worse and making less sense :wink:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
nostalgicpaty
Landlubber

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #20 on: 2007 June 29, 02:14:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

haha that vid was funny.
onika
Landlubber

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #21 on: 2007 June 29, 05:04:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lilyroseisapirate"
yea i know i sounded haywire in my original post, thats because oink oink, the original poster was seriously babbling about glamsim and was not makin any sense. then she thinks she will edit her post and make me look like an ass, lol. tis ok, i edited mine too    :lol:

I cann't make you look just like what you are but if forgot some people cann't read and understand anything so theycall it their language babbling.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #22 on: 2007 June 29, 05:27:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "onika"
Quote from: "Lilyroseisapirate"

I cann't make you look just like what you are but if forgot some people cann't read and understand anything so theycall it their language babbling.

Look, kid, do you know how to spell or fucking punctuate? Jesus H. Christ, grow the fuck up, get a dictionary and learn how to use the language properly. Now, go away! If English/American is not your first language, get a goddamn phrase book and use the fucker to make posts that are half-assed understandable... And at least act thirteen instead of twelve!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
onika
Landlubber

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #23 on: 2007 June 29, 05:52:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what ever and fuck you too and am not a kid. And what do you have to do with this. asshole.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #24 on: 2007 June 29, 05:54:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"

Look, kid, do you know how to spell or fucking punctuate? Jesus H. Christ, grow the fuck up, get a dictionary and learn how to use the language properly. Now, go away! If English/American is not your first language, get a goddamn phrase book and use the fucker to make posts that are half-assed understandable... And at least act thirteen instead of twelve!

You can't say I didn't warn her earlier. I have to agree though (maybe not quite so passionately :lol:), that onika's latest post made little to no sense.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #25 on: 2007 June 29, 05:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what ever and fuck you too and am not a kid besides what those me tell her how i feel have to do with you.ass hole

I'm not an asshole, I'm a bitch so get it right! And if you could fuck me, I'd probably die laughing. I can make nothing sensible out of what that last phrase is due to lack of proper punctuation. You type, spell and punctuate like a twelve-year-old in remedial English. That is why I have a problem. When I can't make sense of a post made for everyone to read, I tend to let the frustrated teacher out. Get over it, I will. And to toss some twelve attitude at you, neener neener neener!!

onika
Landlubber

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #26 on: 2007 June 29, 06:00:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what's the problem with all of you. ok my post didn't make sense and i said am sorry what the fuck more do you want it over and done and yet your all acting like if your fucking life ended
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #27 on: 2007 June 29, 06:05:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what's the problem with all of you. ok my post didn't make sense and i said am sorry what the fuck more do you want it over and done and yet your all acting like if your fucking life ended

Nope, life isn't ended. Thanks for the apology and I'll let you alone now, at least until you do something stupid. That's the way of it here. You fuck up, you get called on it. Expect it. We all do. Learn or be flamed. I went through it, I made some huge mistakes. And I learned. You will as well or you may just leave, up to you. We aren't always jerks, just when someone doesn't read stickies and stuff. But, we do kind of like proper spelling, capitalization and puncuation, it's much easier to make sense out of. Thank God you're not doing the leet shit, so congrats on you!

Thanks to whoever put the edit button here, because I just had to use the damn thing to put in an apostrophe!

onika
Landlubber

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #28 on: 2007 June 29, 06:07:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well thank you. beside am new too the forum the least the person could of done as a good simmer when they saw me put the post there is pm and tell me what i did wrong not beat me down for it. And am glad someone here has a heart.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #29 on: 2007 June 29, 06:16:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well thank you. beside am new too the forum the least the person could of done as a good simmer when they saw me put the post there is pm and tell me what i did wrong not beat me down for it. And am glad someone here has a heart.

Sorry, this place is all about beatings, that's just the way it is. Why does nobody lurk before posting anymore (I know this comment has been made in several threads)? I didn't start posting until I'd been reading here for a good long while, and I always admit to mistakes politely if I'm called out for something.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: