PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 03:01:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Glamsim
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Glamsim  (Read 20387 times)
onika
Landlubber

View Profile
Glamsim
« on: 2007 June 26, 17:18:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

will you be updating glamsim
Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #1 on: 2007 June 26, 19:35:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edited because the original poster came back and actually made a statement with a point

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
Baroness
Landlubber

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #2 on: 2007 June 27, 03:17:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice mood over, eh Lily?

don't care what some paysite owners say, lobsters deserve affordable web hosting too.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #3 on: 2007 June 27, 03:24:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOOK! 12!

(who asked why we hate 12? See above)

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #4 on: 2007 June 27, 03:29:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dear onika,
Please forgive me if this sounds snotty. It is late at night where I am and I am tires.

We have a "sticky" which can be found here: http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/viewtopic.php?t=23
that asks that you not make requests.
We also have one in this forum that says "NO REQUESTS."

Welcome to PMBD. Cheesy

Maybe Glamsims will be updated when you can actually read the stickies at the top and not act 12.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Glamsim
« Reply #5 on: 2007 June 27, 03:34:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "onika"
will you be updating glamsim

NO.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #6 on: 2007 June 27, 03:39:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you wish, bitch
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #7 on: 2007 June 27, 21:02:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol:

I love these little flame fests.

Although, I do fear for Hecubus' blood pressure  :cry:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #8 on: 2007 June 27, 22:47:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Baroness"
Nice mood over, eh Lily?

Eh, but if you'd seen the original post, lily's mood would make a lot more sense to you :lol: Just consider we're talking about someone who edited their shit in 'will you be updating glamsim' in order to make it better *facepalms*

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #9 on: 2007 June 27, 22:50:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Notice that the original poster has not made any other stupid posts?  That is such a good thing.  :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
onika
Landlubber

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #10 on: 2007 June 28, 04:51:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

first of all to all of you am not a bitch secound i didn't read the thing and am sorry i was just asking because i saw they added 32 files to there thing and if this is what the sims 2 fans are liek about get the stuff for free for other simmer am all for it. but you people are mean for no reason to someone you don't even know. :?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #11 on: 2007 June 28, 05:10:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

first of all to all of you am not a bitch secound i didn't read the thing and am sorry i was just asking because i saw they added 32 files to there thing and if this is what the sims 2 fans are liek about get the stuff for free for other simmer am all for it. but you people are mean for no reason to someone you don't even know. :?

1. When entering any site as a new member, read all stickies. They are posted to help you know the rules and not make mistakes.

2. Proper punctuation will get you more respect and attention paid to your words.

3. Proper grammer will also get you more respect and attention paid to your words. Instead of using a badly phrased run on sentance, putting it into words used more as an adult would put them will get you much farther along in this forum.

4. An adult attitude will bring you into much better relations with the people who hang out here. If you speak/type, like a person who is not above twelve years of maturity/age, you will be given the same treatment an older sibling would give a younger one who comes into the room to pester them with inane comments and questions.

5. Apologizing (did I spell that right, Hecubus?) for said mistakes will also soften the attitudes of those offended by said ignorance of the rules. The defensive statement, "I didn't read the sticky" will get you nothing but jeered at and flamed. Read the flipping rules, please!

Take some time out to read the sections that ought to be read before putting your foot into your keyboard. It will save you some hurt feelings and the other members here much frustration and aggravation. If you don't know what ought to be read, see the ARR? section first...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #12 on: 2007 June 28, 05:12:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please do not compound your error by adding another stupid post after your first stupid post, because you're really just asking for it from the people around here now.

Edit: My warning was too late.  :lol:
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #13 on: 2007 June 28, 05:41:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You may wish to study this informative film on internet forum posting

Cheesy
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #14 on: 2007 June 28, 06:16:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not Hecubus, but you spelled it right, Paden.  Yaardarm Monkey, that was the greatest educational film ever not made by the US government.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: