PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 00:04:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 587565 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1035 on: 2007 June 30, 15:53:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A couch I can understand but a cafe dining set...?

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
CatRose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: 2007 June 30, 16:58:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can hardly walk around good in my showeroom and it used to be a bathroom. I guess i could put them outside then. Actually i never make to big  batrooms in the game, 1 or 2 sims in it. It won't be halfly used. But i can't understand what the table and chairs are doing there.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: 2007 June 30, 16:59:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a little more bothered that the toilet is right next to the bathtub. In a really small bathroom, I could understand, but there is plenty of room in that bathroom to move the toilet farther away. Unless, of course, you prefer the soothing aroma of feces to aromatic candles while relaxing in the bath. Green Living on a new level.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: 2007 July 01, 02:54:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
I'm a little more bothered that the toilet is right next to the bathtub. In a really small bathroom, I could understand, but there is plenty of room in that bathroom to move the toilet farther away. Unless, of course, you prefer the soothing aroma of feces to aromatic candles while relaxing in the bath. Green Living on a new level.

you too?  The toilet needs to be next to a window for fresh air and observation while occupied and far away from the tub.  it must I tell you!
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
lol.
« Reply #1039 on: 2007 July 01, 03:40:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"

But WHAT THE FUCK is a cafe table and chairs doing in a BATHROOM???

Heh heh heh.  You know at least some of the sims would end up eating dinner in there.  They'd hike all the way across their house and up stairs to stand next to the door stomping their feet with exes over someone's face cause they can't eat their mac and cheese in the bathroom bistro.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: 2007 July 01, 05:47:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's possible the items are just being displayed without regard for functionality in placement.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
Re: lol.
« Reply #1041 on: 2007 July 01, 21:45:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "chemistrycourtney"
Quote from: "Hecubus"

But WHAT THE FUCK is a cafe table and chairs doing in a BATHROOM???

Heh heh heh.  You know at least some of the sims would end up eating dinner in there.  They'd hike all the way across their house and up stairs to stand next to the door stomping their feet with exes over someone's face cause they can't eat their mac and cheese in the bathroom bistro.

ROFL exactly! just what happens when I use that cute one-tile desk (I can't remember where it comes from right now) in my children sims's bedrooms. During parties people go all their way upstairs with only one purpose in mind, to eat their friggin cake just there, and they end up clogging the bedroom and complaining because there's already somebody at the desk - busy eating the cake, of course :lol:

Quote from: "Pescado"
It's possible the items are just being displayed without regard for functionality in placement.

Way to take all the fun out of it, gramps :roll:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Silver Arrows
ARR!

Disillusioned miscreants FTW!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1042 on: 2007 July 02, 18:42:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can I just ask one thing? No? Well I'm going to ask anyway. I can understand the animosity towards Thoma$ and atwa, but why do the others never get a mention? Like her for instance
Tug Starr - Forum and Chat Admin
Tug has worked for TSR for many years and is probably known to all forum users. She has almost single-handedly made sure the forum is free from abusive posts and made sure its in good health. She is a good reason TSR has such a large community and she is always working on ways to improve the forums.
Theres loads of them
http://www.thesimsresource.com/staff.php
Are the rest not as evil as Thoma$? And are those other blokes his brothers?! Shouldn't we hate them all indiscriminately? Or have I just too much time on my hands? Oh well, back to breaking rocks on the chain gang *sigh*

Run into the setting sun — run and suffer. Just don't mess up your hair
Silver Arrows's P&L at me
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: 2007 July 02, 18:52:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No no you got it all wrong!
They don't hate these people personally!

It's just..... the chair and coffeetable in the bathroom that is so horrible about TSR! Chairs and coffeetables in bathrooms must be destroyed!

Inactive
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1044 on: 2007 July 02, 18:59:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thoma$$ and Atwat are the most prominent fuckwits of the site and so all animosity gets directed at them for the most part. While all the animosity gets directed at just a couple of people there, rest assured that it actually applies to ALL of them equally. I'm sure if the others were more vocal/prominent they'd be singled out for a bashing here too.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Silver Arrows
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1045 on: 2007 July 02, 19:02:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No no you got it all wrong!
They don't hate these people personally!
What you mean Thoma$ and atwa? I hate them.

She has almost single-handedly made sure the forum is free from abusive posts and made sure its in good health
they made a mistake here you know. What they meant to write was:
She has almost single-handedly made sure the forum is free from any post which highlights the violations of EA's EULA and made sure TSR's bank account is in good health

Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: 2007 July 04, 16:19:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh boo hoo, Evip a TSR Featured Artist writes in her MTS2 Journal.

I am really sorry that MTS2 allows links to sites which have stolen some of my creations uploaded at TSR. I have been a FA at TSR and I was honored of this as I am , uploading here at MTS and at Sims Fashion Barn. I have lots of free creations for the people they like my work and are not able to pay for a subscription. I also donate to MTS2 because of respect. I was hoping MTS2 would feel the same.

:roll: Does she not understand that they were obtained by someone paying for them so were hardly stolen and that MTS2 doesn't need to respect illegal practises.

ETA Link! Soz was being blonde - http://www.modthesims2.com/journal.php?do=showentry&e=1578
Silver Arrows
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1047 on: 2007 July 04, 18:31:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes! I did it! muppets lock me out of my account but i can still access through the wizard! ha! I dont know if these links work for you:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/storytelling/view.php?id=4454&s=fc7a35d7b6a636af680d3a04a6a3e019
http://www.thesimsresource.com/storytelling/view.php?id=3189&s=9f2de0e06d64b7d8d1e0e45475beb868
http://www.thesimsresource.com/storytelling/view.php?id=4765&s=ca6b493ec3de50729dd43c96793b2a22

well at least my stories are deleted now. i hope  :?

I am really sorry that MTS2 allows links to sites which have stolen some of my creations uploaded at TSR. I have been a FA at TSR and I was honored of this as I am , uploading here at MTS and at Sims Fashion Barn. I have lots of free creations for the people they like my work and are not able to pay for a subscription. I also donate to MTS2 because of respect. I was hoping MTS2 would feel the same.
oh poor little love, she must be so upset

EDIT
hang on a sec, I'm not logged into the site, I've deleted all their cookies from my browser and blocked any more from them, yet i can delete user's comments on there?
http://www.thesimsresource.com/storytelling/view.php?id=4454
Does anyone else see the delete option?  it seemed to work for me.. strange. they are actually deleting (i think?!)
or is it just my pc?

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: 2007 July 04, 18:35:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Minolia"
Oh boo hoo, Evip a TSR Featured Artist writes in her MTS2 Journal.

I responded.  I had to split it into two comments though.. I went past the 1000 characters. Sad

What I wrote, in the advent that it gets deleted..

Quote from: "missangelica"
Paysites are illegal.  Someone finally got the brilliant idea to ask EA about it and now we have several confirmations on it.  The tide has changed from simply tolerating paysites.  They're detrimental to our community and now we have something to push them out for good as they should have not been accepted in the first place.  I don't know if you are any other fandom communities but it is not tolerated anywhere else.  You do not take free tools and free help and tell those same people to pay for what they helped you make.  You do not tell someone to pay for your hobby.  

Now, you may ask for donations without withholding items to keep your site afloat and some will donate.  This is different from how many paysites have been operating.  Quite a few free sites have been able to keep their sites open from donations without ever having to offer incentives.  If people like your site they will want to help.

Your work is of decent quality and you seem to be of good intelligence.  I do not know why you allow Thomas to exploit you for mere pennies compared to how much money he gets.  He will continue to get money for your work long after you've thrown in the towel.  

You should be using your skill on a real job and should stop asking people to pay for your hobby.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: 2007 July 04, 18:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "The Game Master"

EDIT
hang on a sec, I'm not logged into the site, I've deleted all their cookies from my browser and blocked any more from them, yet i can delete user's comments on there?
http://www.thesimsresource.com/storytelling/view.php?id=4454
Does anyone else see the delete option?  it seemed to work for me.. strange. they are actually deleting (i think?!)
or is it just my pc?

I can see the delete buttons too (weird) I just clicked one and I think the comment went - plus the stories aren't playing for me so I think you've gotten rid of them.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: